Bally Total Fitness centers / Bill after contract expired!

I am so disappointed and enraged with Bally Fitness centers in Clovis, CA, after I got billed to my credit card over $77 dollars monthly for 2 months. My contract expired on 12/28/2006. However, they have On the back of the contract papers and after my signature a cancelled point that allows them to continue billing me without notice after the contract ends. This is so unfair and I feel robbed by them.

To complicate the case, I only can cancel the contract by writing a note or emailing them. However, I do not find a link on the web to cancel the process. The only link is a customer note that takes 3-5 days to be answered. So, i do not know If they are canceling the membership.

They do not have an office to cancel memberships in the local branch, but i had to call an 1-866 number and wait about 20 minutes to discus with an operator.

It is so frustrating !!! Hope, they take care of customers better.

N  12th of Mar, 2007 by
I had the same experience as Xavier D. lara - only crunch started to bill me again 3 years AFTER my contract expired. they wont stop billing me until I pay the back payments - but I dont owe them any money! They are insane and corrupt!