Bally Total Fitness centers / Bill after contract expired!
I am so disappointed and enraged with Bally Fitness centers in Clovis, CA, after I got billed to my credit card over $77 dollars monthly for 2 months. My contract expired on 12/28/2006. However, they have On the back of the contract papers and after my signature a cancelled point that allows them to continue billing me without notice after the contract ends. This is so unfair and I feel robbed by them.
To complicate the case, I only can cancel the contract by writing a note or emailing them. However, I do not find a link on the web to cancel the process. The only link is a customer note that takes 3-5 days to be answered. So, i do not know If they are canceling the membership.
They do not have an office to cancel memberships in the local branch, but i had to call an 1-866 number and wait about 20 minutes to discus with an operator.
It is so frustrating !!! Hope, they take care of customers better.
More Bally Total Fitness centers Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service 
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training 
- Bally Total Fitness - CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT 
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership 
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey 
- Bally Total Fitness - national lifetime membership
- Ballys Total Fitness - Unprofessional
- Bally Total Fitness - Club Condition, Cancellation Policy 
- Bally Total Fitness - Wrong Billings and Wrong Info on my A/C
- bally totall fitness - missrepresentation, bad service