Baja Motorsports / No needed parts

My grandson has a baja motorsport doodlebug 30 and the gas cable broke within 4 weeks of riding this brand new bike. I have been trying for 2 months to get a cable from them. this bike has been in the shop at thier reps for all this time. summer is over and this child has not been able to ride i've spoken to 3 company reps and gotten 3 different stories. next big complaint goes to sears who sold the bike.it seems to me that any company acting in good faith would take care of these complaints. i, m really pissed. we had considered buying a bike for my grandaughter but that ain't happening.we've had great success with razor brand products. we have 2 electric scooters we bought 3 years ago, no problems and they have been ridden constantly. and razor stand behind their products. we also have a little razor dune buggy (go cart) electric that is great.

Ji

Comments

• Sc
      31st of Aug, 2017

We carry all Baja Motorsports parts in stock... Give us a call at Scooter Outlet (915) 820-2563 We will be more than plaesed to help you out.