Baer's Furniture / bad customer service
My mother in law purchased a living room and kitchen set at the store. 2 days later we got a call that the sofa was not available unless we took the floor model (no other discount was offered). The day before delivery they called to say the sofa table is broken. I asked to speak to a manager, they told me one would not be in the store until the next afternoon. I left a message on the owner's voice mail. Larry [protected] ext 320.
A call was made to the salesman about the sofa and how disappointed we were, he stated he didn't care if we took it or not, there were plenty of others in line for it if we didn't want it. Nice customer service!!!
More Baer's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Baer's Furniture - poor quality product! 
- Baer's Furniture - don't be fooled by sale prices and personable designers 
- Baer's Furniture - missrepresentation and apathy 
- Baer's Furniture - damaged furniture no replacement no refund no nothing 
- Baer's Furniture - no refund 
- Baer's Furniture - mattress
- Baers's - Serta Adjustable Bed - did not receive the right order! 
- Baer's Furniture - customer service after purchase
- Baer's Furniture - defective furniture
- Baer's Furniture - mattress warranty