Baer's Furniture

Thu:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Baers Furniture Company Inc — problems with sofa and paint started to rubbing off

I bought leather sofa from Baers Furniture Company Inc. After a month the paint started rubbing off and I...

Baer's Furniturewon't accept return

My mother bought me a recliner from Baer's Furniture 14 days ago. She bought the chair from the Stuart location and I put the chair in the back of my truck and took it to Miami. The chair doesn't fit in my house, unfortunately, because I love the chair. I called the local Miami store and asked if I could bring the chair back to them for a refund or exchange. I spoke to Loretta who barked there was no way the Miami store would take back the chair and I would need to contact the Stuart store. So, I called the Stuart store and spoke to Dave Baer who is covering for the store manager. David told me he would not take the chair back since it was moved from the address it was delivered to. I would like to buy a chair that fits the space. My mother would like the chair returned and would be willing to settle for an exchange. The customer service this company dishes out is worse than bad, it's abominable. I can not believe they have been in business so many years. My sister purchased furniture from Baer's as well and some of the shipment was damaged. It took her half a dozen irate phone calls and several months to have the damaged furniture replaced. Whatever you do, if you're looking for quality customer service, do not shop there!

• Al
      AlexiD Oct 18, 2012

Buyer Beware! We have never experienced such rude and unaccommodating service in our life. Our sofa was delivered missing two back cushions. It has been 6 weeks and numerous phone calls trying to get the cushions delivered, to no avail. I called prior to signing at delivery and was told that the cushions would be sent out as "a priority order." I signed and that was my mistake. I trusted them on their word. I wish I had told them to reload it and not deliver until it was complete but was talked out of it by my Baer's sales-rep. This sofa was from their "better quality" line. My experience was anything but "quality."

• Br
      brucethegoose Aug 05, 2012

It seems to me that crappy furniture would automatically equal crappy customer service.
      Quality is inexpensive. Crap is expensive.

John Truong Aug 21, 2008

I agreed with you. I am having a nightmare with them as well.