[Resolved] Badoo / my subscription badoo premium
I subscribed for badoo prmium on 13 november 2018 for a month with my credit card (17.99 pounds) and on the 19 and 27 november 2018, badoo took 29.99pounds each from my credit card without my consent and took another 29.99pounds each on 10, 13 and 28 of december without my consent.
I request a refund of my money back to me (149.95pounds).
My email address... [protected]@yahoo.es.
My phone number...[protected].
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jan 15, 2019
Thanks for your review!
According to our records, you purchased Badoo Premium and then made a purchase of Badoo Credits. These are two separate services that offer different features on Badoo.
When you purchased your credits, you continued with your purchase and chose the option 'Top up my credits automatically'. This means that you were then topped up with the same number of credits as your initial purchase when your balance fell below 200.
Unfortunately, since you have used all of the credits which you have purchased, we are unable to issue a refund on this occasion. If you'd like further clarification on how payments and payment settings work on Badoo, please reach out to our team at badoo.com/feedback. Alternatively, you can find our support team on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @BadooHelp.
More Badoo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- Badoo Trading - badoo premium
- Badoo Trading - blocked badoo account
- Badoo Trading - my account is blocked unjustified
- Badoo Trading - taking payments
- Badoo - unauthorized credit card charges