[Resolved] Badoo / my subscription badoo premium

I subscribed for badoo prmium on 13 november 2018 for a month with my credit card (17.99 pounds) and on the 19 and 27 november 2018, badoo took 29.99pounds each from my credit card without my consent and took another 29.99pounds each on 10, 13 and 28 of december without my consent.
I request a refund of my money back to me (149.95pounds).
My email address... [protected]@yahoo.es.
My phone number...[protected].
Thanks.

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jan 15, 2019

Thanks for your review!

According to our records, you purchased Badoo Premium and then made a purchase of Badoo Credits. These are two separate services that offer different features on Badoo.

When you purchased your credits, you continued with your purchase and chose the option 'Top up my credits automatically'. This means that you were then topped up with the same number of credits as your initial purchase when your balance fell below 200.

Unfortunately, since you have used all of the credits which you have purchased, we are unable to issue a refund on this occasion. If you'd like further clarification on how payments and payment settings work on Badoo, please reach out to our team at badoo.com/feedback. Alternatively, you can find our support team on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @BadooHelp.

El