Avon — return policy
I had purchased a travel bag from avon and when the rep handed me the bag I looked it over and realized that is was way smaller than anticipated and very poorly made. I told the avon rep that I wanted to return it and she said I would have to still pay for it and hold onto it until the next order because she has to pay for the item upfront therefore I would have to wait to get my money back when avon gives her the credit back. That could be 2 weeks. So I have to pay for an item that I don't want and now I have to wait up to 2 weeks to return it. That is the worst policy I have ever heard of. If I don't like the item I should have just been able to hand it right back to her and only pay for the items I chose to keep. Not pay for it and then wait for a refund. I think it doesn't take a genius to figure out that it is a bogus policy and someone needs to come up with something better if they want to keep their customers.
More Avon Complaints & Reviews
- Avon - becoming a sales rep is a big mistake 
- Avon Products - fraud and cheating 
- Avon - not allowing sales reps to come back 
- Avon - scam/fraud 
- Avon - avon refund guarantee 
- Avon.com - avon
- Avon - no delivery 
- Avon.com - your customer service - 09199950450
- Avon - annoyed with avon rep!!!
- Avon the Company for Women - harassment and rudeness