Having problems with Avon.com?

Avon.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 19, 2006. The latest review Pathetic service and account not in use payment went through few weeks later now dey charging me in credit beaurea for something dey have not updated was posted on Aug 30, 2021. The latest complaint avon deal of a day was resolved on Apr 24, 2016. Avon.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 179 reviews. Avon.com has resolved 47 complaints.

Avon.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 367 2866 (United States, English)
+1 866 588 2866 (United States, Spanish)
777 Third Avenue
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avon.com Customer Service. Initial Avon.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avon.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avon.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Avon.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Avon.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 9

Avon — backorders/shortss

I have been a representative for 14 1/2 years and I am totally fed up with the amount of back orders and...

Avonrude representative

I purchased some eye shadow and a tube of lipstick from an avon rep. This rep is a relative of mine and for some reason she has been nasty towards me for some time now, like years, for whatever reason, I don't know. I went to pick up my items and she was ranting and raving because it took me a couple of weeks to get my products. Ranting and raving about if I wrote a check and it bounced that the bank would charge me fees and she was charging me an extra $10 and that when someone doesn't pay for their products she has to pay for them. I told her why would I write her a check that was going to bounce. I was paying cash for my products. I told her she was acting like I owed her $100 or something. My order was for $12.50. (i did not pay her an extra $10). She was crying over $12.50 cents. And on top of that she threw my products at me. They didn't hit me; they landed on the floor. That is unacceptable behavior for someone representing a company they are selling products for.

So, therefore, I will not order any more avon products from this rep. If there is something I need, which there is only one product of theirs that I use on a regular basis, I will most likely order via internet and have it shipped directly to me.

Also, I am thinking about calling avon headquarters and letting them know of this incident with their rep. Throwing my products at me.

• St
      Stacey Hurden Apr 28, 2010

I have to agree with the comments from the other Avon Reps. I am one myself and I take pride in doing anything I can to appease my customers. With family I usually don't take money upfront, but if its a new customer I may or I may take a deposit. She could have very easily taken a prepayment or deposit. All that aside, please do not let her behavior hinder your vision of Avon as a whole. Avon is a great company that supports many great causes including Breast Cancer Awareness and the fight against Domestic Violence Against Women.
      I don't know if you ever found another rep or not, and I don't know where you are located, but feel free to browse my site and yes, you CAN have it delivered by direct mail to your doorstep.

Best wishes.
      Stacey Hurden
      www.youravon.com/shurden
      [email protected]

• Av
      AvonMarianne Feb 27, 2010

First off as a Canadian Avon rep, the way you were treated is unprofessional.
      She could have simply requested you to pay up front and if she had a beef of you paying with a check she should have said so from the beginning.

I don't normally take checks unless I am comfortable with the person giving me one and I always inquire before cashing the check if its okay to cash it on the said date on the check just in case funds get low for some reason.

Throwing the products is bad business practice. If she was having a bad day, she should not have taken it out on you. It is not your fault that you as a customer are ordering products from her. It's a bad business practice to tolerate that behaviour. I would never do that.
      I have encountered bad customers in the past but I never have thrown any products at them nor will I ever.

If she was stressing out about money concerns. If she wanted to, you and her could have both agreed to pay for the products in advance if you had the money.

But as you said: Complain to head office. They will not tolerate that experience.
      Also contact her District Sales Manager. If you live relatively close to her you can use the Rep page: www. avon.com to find out who her District Sales Manager is and tell them of your experience.
      They may need to contact her directly and perhaps you are not the first person that got freaked out on.

I hope you do continue to purchase Avon from other reps. You may in turn just want to start it up as a side business like myself. I am a full-time employee doing this on the side.

Glad you shared your experience. I wouldn't want to tolerate that either if I was a customer or a family relation.

Take Care of yourself always

• Tl
      tlbwrite Nov 28, 2009

I'm sorry you experienced such unprofessional and rude behavior. As an AVON representative, let me first emphasize that her behavior is in no way indicative of how most representatives conduct themselves. She did not act appropriately and truly showed her lack of customer service skills and professionalism.

If her sales were low, then she may have flipped out because she had to pay for your product out of pocket when her campaign payment was due. (Very few representatives actually make much of a profit selling AVON, so she was probably taking out her financial woes on you, the very last person she should be attacking.) Her comment about bounced check fees makes me think that perhaps her payment to AVON bounced? At any rate, even if she was upset over having to part with her own money to pay the bill or even if she had a bounced paymnet, there is a way she could have coded the items in your order to avoid upfront payment. (She could have processed your order as a return, and then had it re-billed after you actually picked it up.) In a nutshell, there is no excuse for her behavior. Attacking customers is certainly not a way to secure ongoing relationships with customers, and it certainly does not encourage repeat business.

I would most definitely contact customer service to find out who her District Sales Manager is. Perhaps the sales manager needs to get in touch with her to educate her on the ins and outs of appropriate customer service, as well as ordering and payment basics.

She mistreated you, and on behalf of all of us AVON representatives who do care about our customers, I am very sorry for your poor treatment! Hopefully you can avoid this in the future by doing the direct delivery option. But let me caution you that ordering off her web site will give her commission from your orders. I recommend finding a new representative in your area and then placing direct delivery orders off her web site, instead.

Avon, Inc.do not sell avon

Do not sell avon... They are a rip off!!! I sold for about 1 1/2 years or so. Had a few regular customers but unless you put alot of time and effort into it, forget it. I have a "more than full time" job and wanted to sell avon to help supplement paying bills etc. Ended up being a losing venture for me. You have to pay for everything... Catalogues, bags, samples, shipping for returned items. No real support from rep... They only support those that are big sellers!! Oh well, you live and you learn!!!

• Ti
        Tikeya Aug 30, 2010

I agree with the original poster. The commercials make it sound like the perfect work-from-home opportunity, and MAYBE it is if you're actually gonna use the door-to-door approach and literally hand brochures to EVERYBODY you see. Avon reps have to pay out of pocket for way too much stuff, in my opinion (brochures, samples, being an eRepresentative, returning items back to Avon). They have a very liberal return policy, yet the reps are the ones who end up having to pay out of pocket to ship that item back to Avon...not cool at all. Another thing I didn't like is that now in all of the brochures, they have an entire page dedicated to persuading customers into working for Avon as well! Um, if I'm known as the Avon lady in my neighborhood, I definitely don't want to have my next door neighbor suddenly signing up to work for Avon. And the funny thing is that my next door neighborhood just told me that she's thinking of selling Avon...lol. Luckily, she informed me of this after I had already made the decision to quit. Anyway, that's awesome though that there are actually people making good money selling Avon...keep up the good work!

• Sl
        sleemanmcg May 11, 2010

Heh, my wife gets harrassed by these people daily. That's what ya get when you're not good at saying no.

• Gy
        GypsyIzayoi Nov 02, 2009

What are you talking about? I have been selling for 2 years and I no longer work at all-- I completely support myself on AVON. Mary Kay is a rip off..

Avon - Allison Roe — thowing booklets on driveway

Once a quarter I receive a Avon catelog on my drive way - unsolicited. I finally called Allison Roe (the...

Avon — return policy

I had purchased a travel bag from avon and when the rep handed me the bag I looked it over and realized that...

Avon — representative

I went online to Avon.com to sign up to be a representative. Well about two weeks later I never received a...

Avonrip off

I wanna get this out there to people who are trying to get extra money and are thinking of becoming an avon rep. Don't do it unless you wanna get ripped off like I did!!!

I recently sold avon on different occasions to try to get extra money for my husband and i. So I contacted the representative that was on the back of the avon book that my husband brought home to me and I set up my avon account put the books out and later on found out from my husband that the places the books went they were gone. So I thought okay maybe I will start getting calls or emails with avon. Boy was I dead wrong... The next day my husband goes back to work and sees about two dozen more avon books and they weren't mine. So then I went ahead and tried to contact the district manager for her help. Did I get response back for help? No! Instead I get emails telling me about upcoming things that have to do with the
      Company. Then I get a phone call letting me know about the conference call tomorrow night (6/17/2009). I thought okay now I can let them know how I feel no big deal. Then I get a call about an hour later telling me that I can't place anymore orders etc. Because of an issue that happened 3 years ago which was not my fault so I called to try to get the problem fixed. I go to make the phone call but did I get to talk to someone to fix the problem. Again no... They decided to play tennis with me having me go on a wild goose chase and call a bunch of other numbers. They just didn't want to hear my problem. So that's why i'm trying to get the word out to other consumers not to go to work for avon because they will rip you off in a heart beat

You will get overcharged and you will put out more money than you bring in!!! And im not the only one who had the problem i've had several other former representatives tell me that they had the same problem with avon

• Ka
          Kaylene Rasmussen May 08, 2016

I am an Avon representative and Lately they have started ripping me off with returns. In Jan I processed a return and they claimed there was a shortage in it although I am positive that there was no shortages in my return they refused to give me credit for the item they claimed was short. Then a couple of months later I processed another return of a single item and they claimed that there was nothing in the box and reversed my refund! EXCUSE ME AVON but YOU ARE LIARS! I did not send back an empty box...
          They screw over their representatives. They are a dishonest company! I'm glad to be finished with them!

• Cy
          Cyn66666666 Feb 04, 2011

I have /had trouble with Avon. I closed my account in April 2010. It is now February 2011. I have been called, emailed, sent packages, etc. My Dm reopened my account without my permission. After closing my account in April 2010, 10 mos later I get bills for crap I ordered in December 2010. What gives a Dm the right to reopen a closed account and place orders on it w/o permission? Sorry. I did nit order this crap, never received this crap and I am not paying for this crap. Sick and tired of call centers in India I thought you were an American company then hire American workers

• Av
          AVON Ladyin CA Jan 19, 2011

People succeeed and fail at sales businesses. It is apparent that you did not fair so well with AVON, but there are countless representatives, including myself, who do very well with AVON. It just breaks my heart to see individuals tearing the name of AVON down because of their own shortcomings. For those who are interested in the business, research, ask, and learn and I can assure you that you will find the business rewarding as I have for the past 8 years.

• M7
          m72 Sep 19, 2009

I looked into Beauti-control. You get a great commission like 30-60%(compared to 20% and all the fees from AVON!) depending how much you sell. The makeup is not made in China and it really works and lasts a good while.
          I always look at consumer reporting and comment sites before i buy anything. I only saw 1 person that was mad at a beauty control consultant, the lady was not mad at the company or the products. her complaint was also from 2006.
          I think it is now only $99.00 to sign up, and they give you a bunch of free stuff and 50% commission off all your orders for a period of time.

• Tc
          TC Girl Sep 15, 2009

So basically you are annoyed that someone dared to put out books in the same place as you put yours? LOL Welcome to the business world, ###...it's called competition! You're not cut out for Avon, better off sitting on your butt and letting the government support you - let me guess, you're a Democrat!

MAR3 Jul 22, 2009

Nonniemouse, it violates your agreement with Avon to sell Avon licensed products on eBay. I'm surprised they haven't suspended your account. Which if your DM ever gets it in her mind to do, she will find a reason, trust me.

I hope the Albee statue paid for any Avon related debt and made up for stacked-up inventory in your basement ;).

Avon — scam/fraud

Around December of 08, I had a Avon catalog hanging on my front door of my home, in the catalog was a flyer...

Avonunauthorized billing

I had been a dedicated, hard-working avon representative for about 10 years. When I had two mini-strokes, I asked my supervisor what to do. I was told to pay what I owed, send back those items that were not wanted by customers and those I ordered personally that were not used/not opened. I did just that to the tune of over $350+. Avon had two different collections agencies claim that I owed them; one said that they received at least half a dozen complaints a day from avon representatives. I have the documentation and with this second agency and avon's refusal to let me work for them even with them owing me $70+, all the documentation and correspondence will be sent to the attorney general in maine. I'm sick of their dishonesty, their corruption, and their very nasty and negative attitude towards representatives who have only helped the company to prosper. I'm in hopes that the attorney general will set things straight - i'll get my $70+ back and avon will be reprimanded for their corrupt and unfair practices. I have told everyone I know not to buy avon, not to support them in any way. They are in the wrong!

• Cc
            cc05 Jul 31, 2009

"I had this same problem but have no idea what to do. I submitted an order and never received the order because it was put on hold and i did not continue to sell for Avon. NOw they are saying I owe $140"

Here are some facts for you.
            1. Avon DOES NOT charge for hold orders. They are cancelled within 10 days if the payment is not made.
            2. You signed up for the eRep site, and IF you had READ the terms and conditions, it does say you will be charged every campaign, even if you do not order, and you have to CLOSE the account not to be billed. It is seperate from your regular account.
            3. Just to "stop selling" without finding out what needs to be done to close your accounts and ensure you do not owe for previous orders leaves you wide open for past due fees AND eRep fees, not placing an order doesn't tell Avon you are not selling, especially when you are an erep, a lot of reps sell ONLY online.
            4. CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE for assistance. They can and will help.

• Br
            brittani8502 Jul 29, 2009

I had this same problem but have no idea what to do. I submitted an order and never received the order because it was put on hold and i did not continue to sell for Avon. NOw they are saying I owe $140. There were charges added on for three additional months after I stopped selling for the website, and late charges added on and I NEVER got ANY of the order so why am I having to pay??? I am so frustrated and do not know what to do! My "leader" won't respond but continues to send me letters saying I owe and now I got a letter that it was turned into collection. If anyone knows how to help me, please contact me @ [email protected]

I decided to go with Premier Designs jewelry and I LOVE IT! They are very honest and trust worthy.

Avonshortages on returns

I too started avon thinking that I could make money. What a mistake!! I would not wish this nightmare I have had with them on my worst enemy.

I had my account frozen for returns after pieces came up missing (Shortgages) even though I had returned the items they told me unless I could prove it I had to pay for them.

So on my last returned box of $162.84 worth of merchandise, I placed sticky notes with the item description, rma #, and price on each one, took individual pictures, took group pictures of the items in the avon box then sealed it shut with tons of tape and all paperwork inside. Well when avon received it, they now claim that $110.49 worth of the merchandise was not in there. I promptly filed a ups claim, called the customer service phone number (Like india can help do anything for us) and called my district sales manager twice that day to let her know what's going on. Well it is currently 2 days later, no return call at all from my dsm, avon now shows those items as outstanding and india customer service told me there is nothing more I can do for over 6 weeks as I am not approved for instant credit. My bill is current, I am currently an e-rep and after reading thing, have decided that I can no longer afford this avon "business". The company has routinely shown "shortages" on my returns even though all the items were sent back. They treat me like I lie for a living and when I tell them I have pictures of the items they get panic stricken on the phone and customer service told me they were there but I would have to wait 6 weeks for them to "process through"!! Yea just one more joke. My next call is going to the attorney general of texas because these kind of fraudulent business practices need to be put to an end somehow someway!!

If you have had similar problems, contact the attorney general of your state and file a complaint. Since it most of the products cross state lines, we can complain to the attorney general of the united states as well.

I have tried to call hq in new york but can't seem to get past the automated system there. But I won't stop trying,

A soon to be ex-rep,

Joann

• De
              Deborah Severns Feb 27, 2010

I am having huge problems with Avon. I returned items and they claim they were never located even though I have all the tracking information in writing and they have backcharged my account. It happened two years ago and after it finally getting straightened out, they basically told me I was fired.

They won't even talk with me and now apparently this investigation is in the Legal Department. I am not going to give up on this. I will be contacting the Wisconsin Attorney General if necessary.

Thanks for your information.

MAR3 Jul 22, 2009

Just got out of a returns suspension. I shipped a return back to Avon and it bounced right back to me with no explanation. I figured it out why on my own (as with all things Avon related). The labels they send with your invoices are not the prepaid labels, so you have to go back to EZ Returns to generate the label. Unless you want to set your own price in case they are overcharging you for return shipping. (Which, in many cases, I'm sure they are, but you won't know because they don't tell you how much they are charging you in advance of you generating the label.)

MAR3 May 27, 2009

For jjsilliman, may I recommend pinktruth.com?

MAR3 May 27, 2009

You have to be so careful doing returns. One little error, and they will claim they didn't get your stuff. If you an Avon rep and planning a return after reading this post, please go through the online tutorial (under the training tab) for using EZ Returns. Then when you are using EZ Returns, complete the forms for only one box at a time. That is, once your box is full, complete the EZ returns, print your label, print your packing slip, and print duplicates for your records. Have a witness sign your packing slip after verifying the contents of the box. Then follow the same instructions for more boxes. Print each shipping label and ship each box on a different date so Avon cannot claim confusion. (In fact, I would log off my account completely after the first box was complete), then wait a day or two to start the next box.

Sounds complicated? It IS complicated. You do one little thing wrong, like forget the packing slip, and you are [email protected]! So be careful, follow the instructions to the letter, don't ship mulitple boxes on the same day, and -- Good Luck!

• Ba
              Barbara May 12, 2009

I had the same problem i returned the items and was told they never got them, and now they want be to pay them back.

Avon.comreturn policy

I was a avon representative for 5 years as well as a customer.
            I recently placed an order on their avon.com website for a pair
            Of tennis shoes. I ordered exactly according to their fitting specifications
            Regarding half sizes which is what I wear and the shoes didn't fit. I dreaded
            That because I knew I had to send them back. They have no good way of
            Doing that, they don't send you a return shipping label like some online
            Stores do. They also sent me a new book with an item that I just ordered
            Cheaper and then wouldn't honor the cheaper price for me. They would
            Rather make the customer mad over $5.

Avonreturns

I have been buying avon products for over 25 years. I recently tried the elixir and the anti ageing moisturizer. I purchased the elixir for 3 months and one bottle of moisturizer. I spent 186.00 on this. (One bottle of elixir was on sale for 10.00 less) I figured I would use the elixir for 3 months and that should give me enough time to see what it would do. Well it didnt do anything they said it would. I called my rep (And she is a great person) and told her I wanted my money back. I had one jar of elixir and jar of moisturizer. I didnt keep the other two empties but she knows I purchased them. She called the higher ups and they refused to give me the money, except for one on sale jar of elixir for 44.00 which my avon lady gave me so I wouldnt have to wait for it. She said she had to argue to get that and I believe her. I am mad, that is not what the guarantee says and thats a lot of money for garbage that doesnt work. I dont know what else to do. I have tried to contact avon, sent many emails and have never received a response. I would like to know who else to contact and how to make sure that avon has to do something. My rep is not responsible for this, I have dealt with her for a long time and she cant do anything else. I want to do something to stop them from being able to get away with this and I dont know how. Please if anyone has a suggestion or other contact info I would appreciate hearing from you. There has to be a way to get something accomplished. I would like to know if there are other places I can report their fradulent behavior. Thank you for any help you can give me.

• Ci
                  CINDYOR1 Jun 29, 2010

I am a representative of Avon. I have been trying to get them to remove DUPLICATE returned items that have been in my returns for over 6 months. These items have already been credited to my account, but I can't get AVON to understand that and just remove the duplicate list off my account. I can't use my returns until this is taken care of. I have dealt with at least 5 people and my manager over me and to no avail it is to hard for anyone to understand. My 13 year old understands this!!! Hum!!! I am not sure if this will get to anyone, but if it does please call me.

• Jj
                  J.juelz Aug 05, 2009

I am an Avon sales rep in Canada. I dont know if there are any major differences but here we dont have to return personal care items back to Avon(creams, perfums etc). This is great because we can keep customer returns and use them as demo products. I get customers that complain about the quality of the product and return them but they are barely used.
                  I had a customer who returned two orders. Once she returned these shoes worth $20 and said they looked nothing like the picture. She didn't even open the bag to try them on!!
                  Ok so I spend $10 returning the product back to avon and had no problems. I got an instant credit and they recieved the product in time.
                  The second time she ordered a shirt which she "didn't like" which cost $30. Again, she never even opened the bag!! So again I have to spend $10 on shipping. I now dont let my customers order shoes or clothes because of the high cost of returning the products.
                  As for your situation, here we have a time imit for returning products. We cannot accept products that are almost empty even if you are not happy with the results. Products don't work the same for everyone and this is not a clinical procedure so dont expect dramatic or visible results.

anonimous Jul 09, 2009

I had purchased a travel bag from Avon and when the rep handed me the bad i looked it over and realized that is was way smaller than anticipated and very poorly made. I told the Avon rep that i wanted to return it and she said i would have to still pay for it and hold onto it until the next order because she has to pay for the item upfront therefore i would have to wait to get my money back when Avon gives her the credit back. That could be 2 weeks. So i have to pay for an item that i don't want and now i have to wait up to 2 weeks to return it. That is the worst policy i have ever heard of. If i don't like the item i should have just been able to hand it right back to her and only pay for the items i chose to keep. Not pay for it and then wait for a refund. I think it doesn't take a genius to figure out that it is a bogus policy and someone needs to come up with something better if they want to keep their customers.

MAR3 May 27, 2009

Because some customers are treating Avon like they have a bottom-of-the-jar guarantee, reps are now running into problems where Avon won't give them their money back for an empty jar. This is unusual because more often or not, I have read that Avon will do it, but that your upline will encourage you to get rid of the customer because they could get you on No Instant Credit status, and you will continue losing earned commissions on them. It normally only takes 3 days to 4 weeks to see if a product is working. I would use this rule of thumb in the future to avoid problems. Hope this helps.

• Ra
                  rachel watson Nov 09, 2008

Hi I was just reading your compalint. Avon should give all the money back to you . As a avon rep myself I have spent many days on the phone to avon themselfs compalining that my customers are unhappy with there produts and I have never had any problems with them getting there money back.
                  Ask your avon rep to give you the name and phone number of her area manager to try to sort this problem as this a lot of money to ignore.

Avon Products — fraud and cheating

Avon misleads its representatives into thinking that they can earn money selling avon products. This is a big...

Avon Products, Inc.scam and cheating

I am writing this about my friend who is an avon consultant. She is the one who signed up with the company, but she lets me use her discount. She has previously sold avon (Me too) , but she decided to sign up again for the discount on products. When she first told me she was going to sign up she mentioned from the previous time she was a consultant that she owed them money. They tried calling her for a few weeks, she never paid and they just quit calling. So we talked about and both agreed that if it was still on file that she owed money they would mention that as they were putting her in the system, right? Wrong.

Instead, she ordered her first campaign and everything went smoothly. Second campaign I found about $200 worth of stuff I wanted just for myself (Not including what she ordered for herself, and other customers). She didn't have all the money right away, so I let her use my credit card to pay off her consultant balance so the products would ship (Since I owed her money for my products anyways). There was a first payment of $75. We check for a tracking link a couple days later, and it hasn't shipped.

According to customer service there was $7 that still needed to be paid before everything was shipped. So I let her use my card again to pay the $7. Couple days later still no tracking link, nor has it shipped. She calls the district manager, denise ley, several times, and emails her several times without a response. Finally a week or 2 goes by and she gets ahold of denise who says that avon is keeping the money we paid ($82) and we weren't getting our products because of the money my friends owes from when she was a consultant previously. Yes, my friend was wrong in not paying them off years before from when she was a consultant, but they have not even offered us to pay the $40 she owed previously to get our stuff. End of story, no option to get our stuff. They are keeping the $82, and we aren't getting anything.

Well I have several times utilized the dispute a credit card charge before and everything always ends up working out... So that is our next option. She is going to try calling them (Corporate, since denise won't help us at all) again tomorrow, and if no answer by wednesday I said i'm disputing the charge and lets see what avon has to say to my credit card company. I have this feeling that what they are doing is illegal. It would be *reasonable* to say that if she paid the $40 she owed from being a consultant years ago that we would get our things, we/she would. We have absolutely no problem paying the $40 previously owed to be able to get our stuff. But I think it's common sense they can't just say they are keeping all $82 and we're getting nothing, with no option to pay the $40 owed??? I have this feeling I will be calling my credit card company in a few days. I'll post an update and let you know what happens.

• Le
                    Lee Daniels Sep 08, 2009

I ordered 5 watches from my Avon Rep. in July for gifts. The first watch was opened in August, and it fell apart! How do I get it replaced for a new one??

• Va
                    Vallery Oct 31, 2008

You deserve it ! now learn a lesson and next time be more responsible.

Sara Oct 31, 2008

First of all, don't cheat people. What goes around comes around. I hope they keep your money and dont give it to you so you learn a lesson for next time. I am an Avon representative, they always respond to my problems and are very tolerant. They just don't want to trust u again.

Avon — avon refund guarantee

I have been purchasing avon products from someone who is not refunding the money back to me for an anew...

Avon — not allowing sales reps to come back

I sighned up to be a sales rep for avon about 2 years ago... My son feel seriously ill and was hospitalised...

Yarrawonga

Avon — becoming a sales rep is a big mistake

I signed on to become a representative for avon. It was only $10.00 and seemed like a great deal because you...

Gerdt Furniture of Avon, Indiana — poor treatment of customers

To whom it may concern, I went to gerdt furniture with my daughter to look at new sofa sets with the...

Avon Canada — avon gives you bad credit ratings for no reason

I am writing this letter in response to avon's irresponsible mismanagement of my account. I joined avon in...