Avis Car Hire, Vienna Airport / rip off due to not oing their jobs
Hired Avis car from Vienna Airport. Told to collect car in parking garage and all was fine with the car. Nobody to sign off on car, as the front desk is a long way from the garage. Got to car and found damaged. Assuming that the damage was recorded as per front desk I drove away. Upon returnung the car, I was told I needed to pay for the damage. No protesting would help and I was told I needed to pay for the said damage. After a while I decided to get on with my onward journey and sign the final payment with the said damage costs included.
Therefor all future car rental customers in Vienna, do not trust the Avis staff and refuse to take car without someone checking with you and signing off on the car. I FOR ONE WILL NEVER HIRE FROM AVIS AGAIN.
More Avis Car Hire, Vienna Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Avis Frankfurt Airport - Avis Frankfurt airport: unauthorized charges to credit card 
- Avis Car Rental France - improper charges
- Avis Car Rental - Outrageous debit on car scratch 
- Avis - insurance fraud, hail damage 
- Avis Rent A Car System, Llc - Because of poor customer service, I am now out an expensive pair of glasses! 
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - Reservations
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - refund
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - car rental damage
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - car rental/ unprofessional customer service representative
- Avis Rent A Car System / Avis Budget Group - 12 passenger van