AVG / free antivirus
It is nothing short but disgusting how AVG keeps pushing their products and their URL onto customers who are not interested. I have just been working twenty minutes to undo unwanted changes on my machine. If this is how you try to lure people into paying up, I don't care how good your software is: AVG stinks.
PS: even registering a complaint is a disgusting experience with you guys... Please try and do better, because this is abominable...
More AVG Complaints & Reviews
- AVG - e-mail address 
- AVG - tech buddy/online tech support 
- Dri*AVG Online Store Element5. Info MN - duplicate chges on credit card 
- AVG Technologies Cy Limited - paid for but not usable 
- AVG Technology CY Limited - bad customer service 
- AVG Technologies - recurring bill
- AVG Technologies - ecommerce chat
- AVG Technologies - unauthorized credit card charges
- AVG Technologies - dri*avg technologies
- AVG Technologies - antivirus avg dri avg technologies