AVG AntiVirus / recycler
I have picked up a virus from my university. It is called a recycler. this program was only picked up once by my antivirus at home. however i still have the virus on my stick and now on my computer. I know that it is still on my stick and computer because when i browse what to scan it shows up as a normal document on my stick and hard drive, however when viewing it in a window one will not find it to delete it. What can I do to get rid of this virus?
More AVG AntiVirus Complaints & Reviews
- AVG - e-mail address 
- AVG - tech buddy/online tech support 
- AVG Technologies Cy Limited - paid for but not usable 
- www.Avg.Com Njcosia CY - unautherized deduction from my personal bank account 
- Drisignavg Online Store Element 5 - software was never downloaded to laptop. never received a receipt for payment charged to my visa card. 
- AVG Technologies - avg technologies "unauthorized credit card charges" 
- AVG Technologies - internet security
- AVG Technologies - unauthorised credit card charge 
- AVG Technologies - unauthorised deduction of $109.95 from my bank account on 23/7/18 
- AVG Technologies - wanted to transfer avg internet security from old pc to new laptop.