AutoZone / customer service

1 Edenton, NC, United States

9/13/2018 I entered Auto zone 318 Virginia Rd edenton NC to purchase a Auto part I ordered and was informed would arrive the evening before. I was informed that the part wasn't there but would be there within the hour so I said I would be back then.when I returned and walked into the store the item was slammed on the counter and shoved at me and told to have a nice day I told the guy that I hadn't paid for the item and that he was lucky I was an honest person.he rang up the item paying by debit card I asked him do I stick my card into the machine and he told me to stick it up my nose . after the transaction was complete I turned to leave the store and he said to me that he hoped he never saw me again. I felt very disrespected, insulted, and was rudely treated.pursueing the matter I found out that the person who did these things and treated me this way was the store manager who's name is Erin last name unknown. I was informed by another manager at the store that I would not experience that kind of treatment by Erin again because he was relocateing to another store.as a customer and a human being noone should be treated this way especially by someone of athourity who is supposed to lead by example show and provide good customer service. I feel very strongly that this person should not be in athourity to lead, train how to provide good customer service which is clearly something he doesn't know how to do and be releived of duty to insure that he doesn't treat anyone else this way.you loose customers that way and the loss of customers can have a serious impact on any business. I hope this matter will be taken care of and something done to correct it thank you.

Tr