Having problems with AutoZone?

123 South Front Street
Memphis, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AutoZone.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 03, 2018

AutoZone Chicago Grand and Central Park — phone rudeness

I purchased parts lower control arm for a 2005 g35 infiniti. Wanted both left and right side part. While...

AutoZonereturn

I went to the store 1535 laurens rd greenville, sc and the mens called ALEX wast try in a good way becasir i been return it one piece that i havent used .i didnt have the receipt and he didnt wants to do the return.he was talking about cant help me because no have the receipt.he was asking me even the store where i bouth the piece.i been costumer from autozone from more than 20 years i never happen this to me.i felt so bad like ihe think that i was steeling or maybe he didnt like to work in costimer service.like one week ago i return somerhing in another store and they where super nice.but this guy was horrible maybe he didnt like latin people even if i talk to him en english everytime.this person is the worst that you have working in this store.not the first time that i been there but today wqs my lqst day been here.an ill advice to as many people i cant that not visit that store because he is to straight with people.his name is alex he said.he is working early morning today tuesday 2october 2018.im very sorry but nobady has to try like he did to me.i need a response as soon as you can. With this kind of people you ll lost so many costumer. I usee to work in costumer service and that s not the way.he was looking the pice a said nothing i cant do for you you even that another man told him do the return.my emaik is [protected]@gmail.com.thanks

Oct 02, 2018

AutoZone — battery warranty and and employees

Hello my name is Chris Munro and I have been an Autozone loyal customer since I've started driving 17 year...

Sep 30, 2018

AutoZone — service is the question?

Service: My name is John Eric Jurasin and I am a former employee of Autozone. Back in 2006 I worked for your...

AutoZoneemployee policy

I have worked with AZ for the past 3+ years and it has been a nightmare! As a woman I have been passed over for FT positions over men who had less experience than myself. It wasnt until I spoke up that I got a promotion. Sad considering my work ethic should have been considered, but because my boss is sexist, I was passed over 4×! The hours are long and if you're a part time employee working Ft Hours you earn absolutely nothing! Their stores are severely understaffed and their employees are overworked for minimum wage. Yes, minimum wage to have an any and all availability, open/close store, customer service, Plano grams, battery, headlight and wiper installation, recalls, truck 3x a week, cleaning, commercial orders, delivery driver, supervisor and more. All for min wage!!! They expect their employees to act as mechanics and rolling tacos pays more an hour.

Sep 27, 2018

AutoZone — frion

I just walked into the same autozone on Samole rd in pompano beach FL, i'd baught minor parts from in the...

Sep 26, 2018

AutoZone Waterville Maine — lending a tool

I have been discriminated against by waterville maine autozone because of my ethnicity. Autozone denied to...

Sep 26, 2018

Auto Zone — duralast gold battery

Yesterday I stopped in at Autozone 1210 Turner Mccall Blvd Rome, Ga to get my batteries checked out. I have...

Sep 25, 2018

AutoZone 0453 — district manager

I worked for Auto Zone for almost 10 yrs. I had a bad day and quit. Was told I could be hired back but my...

Sep 22, 2018

AutoZone — automotive parts manager

I asked the manager for some help picking out a fuel additive who was impatient and didn't answer my question...

Sep 22, 2018

AutoZone — service too slow and the associated was rude to me

I'm complaining about store 1530 store between N Federal Highway and McKinley St in Hollywood Florida I've...

AutoZonemanager nick w

You have a manager at the Atlanta tx store and I think his name tag says Nick W. The only black on that works there. He was very rude to me after I wouldn't give him my phone number. First of all the employees shouldn't be trying to get everyone phone number. He should be helping and not being rude. I have tried to talk to other managers about him but noone will listen.

• Updated by Crystal Hartman · Sep 19, 2018

He is a manager at AutoZone in Atlanta tx

Autozone Store #4863customer service rep: carlos r

Couple of us were waiting in line to pay, when the customer service rep Mr. Carlos R at the Autozone store #4863 started taking people who were not in line for payment. Upon asking why he was letting people cut the line when we were standing in line to be helped, Mr. Carlos said "he does not care".

Is this the kind of customer service we expect from Autozone.

Sep 14, 2018

AutoZone — customer service

9/13/2018 I entered Auto zone 318 Virginia Rd edenton NC to purchase a Auto part I ordered and was informed...

Edenton

AutoZonelost property

My name is Charles Murphy I went to AutoZone store 6434 to drop my battery off to be charged this was on the 5th of September I went back 6 days later on the 11th and they told me they didn't have it. They told me they sent it to a warehouse and that was out of luck I was supposed to pick it up in 24 hours and I was never going to see you my almost brand new battery again. I have pictures of the battery with the barcode and I have a receipt for dropping it off. I attempted to contact Viviana the regional manager and she will not contact me back

lost property

AutoZonecustomer service

I stopped by today because my check engine light was on and asked a guy spanish looking who worked there if he could pull the code. He proceeded to say "no we don't do that" because I know that service is offered I asked him really? That's when he changed his answer and said no we won't do it right now because it's raining outside. Then added on we close in 20 mins. I looked up the hours before I stopped by today and it states 9pm. I get that he may not have wanted to do it in the rain but lying to me about being closed to get rid of me was unacceptable. I have been going to autozone for everything and so do my mechinal friends. I am so turned off by his additude it makes me want to never bring my business there again.

AutoZoneservice

I called autozone to look for a specific part which they could not find, i was told over the phone to come in with a picture for reference. When I came in with the picture for reference i was helped by a women who I told that my part was not searchable but usually found in the gasket bin. She told me that she did not want to go through the bin because "it was a lot to do". I am unhappy with this type of service and i have always had a problem with your store(s). Managers stood there didnt even bother to help the situation when they clearly see the problem in front of them. I will no longer shop with this company ever again due to many years of bad customer service. Specifically the stores (2475 w. North ave milwaukee, WI) and (4227 w orchard milwaukee, WI). This is my second corporate complaint.

AutoZonetried to prove I wasn't a veteran after asking about the discount

I don't blame Autozone the corporation for this visit, however it was ultimately fairly embarrassing to have two staff members speak so loudly that everyone in line could hear the exchange. I asked if they had memberships like Lowe's does, where I could bring my Military ID (DD214, not the card) and set it up once so I didn't have to walk around with that piece of paper, none of us veterans do. They proceeded to try and fault me as a liar for my service because I had developed substance abuse problems after heading downrange and don't have the ID card. They could have just said no, we need that piece of paper every visit or we can't give you the discount. I didn't need to be quizzed about where I was stationed, where I did basic training or explaining what a KAFSO is to a bunch of punks that just tried to gain social justice for pointing out someone lying about their service. I will never come to this location again, and if Wal Mart auto has what I need, you can keep your discount. You have made me embarrassed and ashamed at something that happened almost 10 years ago now. I hope you are as embarrassed and ashamed as you have made me feel.

AutoZoneonline order

I ordered a trailer hitch online, when my order arrived it was the wrong part. I called customer service and they checked the part number then told me that I ordered the wrong part number. I explained to her that I input my vehicles information into their system and ordered the part that the system said would fit my vehicle.( I double checked) she insisted that I messed up and even emailed me the order info to confirm that I messed up. Are you serious? She then told me that if I was not satisfied with what I ordered that I could return it to a local store for a refund. If I have to go to a store to correct this my self that I will never go back to their store again. Plenty of other auto parts stores near me to choose from.

AutoZonekatie k

I went to auto zone on north vermilion in Danville, IL and i was my father i asked an employee named Katie K. For a oil filter unlike all the other employees i came across there before she kept on telling my father and i we can go get it ourselves! So my father kept asking for her to show us which one was the best one for us, she said no. So much father asked for someone else to attend us or we were leaving cause of the laziness unprofessional that was given to us . She comment back telling my father he needs to learn how to speak perfect English before saying anything. So i stood up for my father and told her that, that didn't give her any right for her to be Racsit on how good his English was . She i told her that wasn't no type of professional and that auto zone shouldn't have someone working there like that . She started calling me a [censored] and to take my father somewhere, i went back to look at her name and i told her to smile, so she kept telling me to [censored] off & kept calling me a [censored] . So she pulled out a weapon, it seemed like it was a taser, i told her i don't understand why she's taking a weapon out on me when I'm pregnant for her to not even touch me or the cops will be up here . I willing took a picture to send to corporate for her act of unprofessional! I spoken to a few after wards and told me they have came across her rudeness and it needs to be taken care of !

katie k

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices