Good Sam Extended Service Plan Logo

Good Sam Extended Service Plan

Having problems with Good Sam Extended Service Plan?

Good Sam Extended Service Plan reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 12, 2009. The latest review Failure to honor my tire coverage was posted on Sep 13, 2021. The latest complaint Agreement is no good was resolved on Oct 01, 2014. Good Sam Extended Service Plan has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 22 reviews. Good Sam Extended Service Plan has resolved 6 complaints.

Good Sam Extended Service Plan Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Good Sam Extended Service Plan Customer Service. Initial Good Sam Extended Service Plan complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Good Sam Extended Service Plan above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Good Sam Extended Service Plan. Discuss the issues you have had with Good Sam Extended Service Plan and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Good Sam Extended Service Plan Complaints & Reviews

Sep 13, 2021

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — Failure to honor my tire coverage

I have tried to contact the CEO, Marcus Lemonis 3 times. He will not respond or even acknowledge my email...

Good Sam Extended Service PlanExtremely long wait time

We got Good Sam RV and Roadside Assistance about 6 weeks ago. This morning my daughter got locked out of her running car in Tacoma, WA. I told her to call Good Sam Roadside Assistance. She was told the wait time would be 55-85 minutes. I called because that is not an acceptable amount of time since she's in Tacoma, not in the middle of nowhere. They told me that the company was having problems getting a driver and said they would be there in 30 minutes, which would have been an hour after the call was put in. I called again after 90 minutes after she put in the call. I was told it was going to be another 15 minutes. When they finally showed up 110 minutes after her call, the guy said they had just gotten the call. My guess is they had to switch companies. So my daughter missed over 2 hours of work. A 2 hour wait on a Wednesday at 7:45 am in a populated city is not acceptable.

Good Sam Extended Service PlanCancellation

In February 2020 I signed up for an extended service plan. Did not have a claim. In January 2021 I called to cancel my plan. YOU CANNOT CANCEL ONLINE. I spoke to a young lady who assured me my renewal was cancelled. However, I did not receive an email or postal notice of the cancellation.

I received a bill in February, and assumed it was the final monthly payment. Then I received a bill in March and knew it was in error. Could not reach anyone by phone, so contested the bill with the credit card company.

Suddenly I had their attention. A gentleman called and I explained the situation. He asked for the name of the lady I spoke to. Of course I did not have this information.

He assured me I would not receive any more calls.

Today I received a cancellation notice. The cancellation date was the date he called and I "used" the February payment except a whopping $1.90!

This is a very shady business practice. I'm only pleased I didn't have a reason to make a claim and watched my bills closely.

Nov 05, 2020

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — They will make your life miserable if you want to file a claim under this service plan

Buyers beware of this extended service plan. They are extremely difficult to deal with if you try to use thi...

Good Sam Extended Service PlanDenial of coverage when your plan says you cover it!.

Had slide out problems.. The plan specifically states good sam covers slide outs. When sending in the reciepts for the work good sam said "we dont cover slide adjustments," the slide needed a new bracket, and a motor.. How do you cover a slideout when the repairman must adjust the cable and gears to make the slide go in and out evenly?. They refered me to another section of the plan that was mechanical front end or axle adjustments. Wth does this have to do with a slideout? Crooks!

May 25, 2020

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — Bogus warranty

Camping world sales pitches the extended service plan as an all encompassing warranty plan that provides full...

Jan 30, 2020

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — engine replacement

Submitted claim to get engine replaced. Good Sams told repair shop to keep breaking down engine to see what...

Good Sam Extended Service Planclaim denial on rv rooftop ac failure

During record breaking heat the Carrier rooftop AC on our Jayco Greyhawk screeched it's last breath on October 3. A local on site repairman responded that day and immediately called Good Sams to notify of the unit failure and lack of replacement parts. Lee, our claims adjuster, admitted that he was well aware that Carrier had ceased production of AC units a decade ago and the current lack of replacement parts. He has denied our claim based on their 'technician' needing to examine the old unit to ascertain that it was indeed irretrievably broken before repairs were made . However, the 'inspector' who was sent out to verify the need for a replacement unit only took photos of all 4 corners of the coach, the tires, the odometer, the VIN number, the old unit, and the new AC unit. He declined the opportunity to inspect the old unit because 'he was not a technician and not qualified to examine the problem' and actually refused to take possession of the old unit for further examination. The purpose of the photos and why an unqualified person was sent to evaluate our claim is a mystery. According to Lee, because the old unit was not examined by a technician, a requirement that was totally within his control, our claim is being denied. We made every effort to provide proof of the demise of the old Carrier AC unit, but Good Sams warranty representatives failed to send appropriate evaluators, thereby creating a basis to deny our claim. Only when we called Good Sams on October 25 to inquire on the status of the claim were we told it had been denied. We are out $1586 and did not even receive the courtesy of a phone call. We are Good Sams Lifetime members and have had good service in all aspects until now. Our positive testimonials to others about Good Sams are a thing of the past as a result of the devious handling of our claim.

Ivan Heath
        Extended Service Plan policy #GARMH.[protected].05.01
        Good Sams Member number [protected]

Good Sam Extended Service Plangood sam roadside assistance

On July 18 we called Good Sam Roadside Assistance for a tow truck for our motorhome that was stuck at the Nason Creek Rest Area in Leavenworth, WA.
          We needed a tow truck to lift up the back end of the motorhome that was stuck on the pavement. The lady (Jordan) who took our call refused to send a tow truck and wanted to send a mechanic out to fix our jack which was not the problem. No one ever showed up including the mechanic she insisted on sending and we sat partway in the roadway for over 3 hours in the dark with our children while we waited for someone to drive by that could help us.

Why do we pay for Roadside Assistance if no one is going to come help? We returned from our trip last week and still haven't heard back from Good Sam. For all you know we could still be stuck.

I would like to hear back from Good Sam with an explanation on how this could happen and why we were ignored.

Paul & Sandy Kolash
          [protected]

Good Sam Extended Service Plangood sam extended service plan

These guys will not honor your policy, they will deny claims after the fact, even after they tell you it's a covered repair. When you try to complain they ignore you and hang up. And they charge a cancellation fee if you are dissatisfied with their service.
            You are better off not having coverage, saving up your premiums and paying for the repairs yourself.
            Even after unsubscribing many times and reporting their emails as spam, they find ways around the filters and keep flooding my inbox with spam. This is a very unscrupulous company, BUYER BEWARE!

Good Sam Club — auto service

I have had the service for 1 and half years, 1st time I called for service came within a hour (14 month...

Good Sam Enterprises LLC. — Poor customer satisfaction

I have 1999 gas motorhome. Last year on a Sunday morning I had 2 Rear blowouts just north of Kingman AZ, I...

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — Extended service

I had a Good Sam extended warranty on my 2007 Dodge which had the transmission rebuilt at 146k in Asheville...

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — Agreement is no good

We purchase a motor home from Camping World Syracuse, NY. We were told everything had been checked out and...

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — Falure to honor warranty

Failure to honor a warranted item on the Good Sam Extended Service Plan. After following the procedure...

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — Failure to pay a claim

Good Sam is not paying per the contract terms and the so called review board ignore the facts in order to...

Good Sam RV Club — They are in the business of selling worthless extended protection plans

My problem is with the "Good Sam" RV club. They are in the business of selling worthless extended protection...

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — Failure to honor insurance claim

I had called the claims department to verify that repairs to my RV rooftop air conditioner would be covered...

Good Sam Club — Stay Away From

Good Sam Visa Card, we have had the card for over 3 years and never have missed a payment, we loved the...

Good Sam Extended Service Plan — Claim Denial

I purchased a continued service plan from Beaudry RV when I purched a motorhome. I have now had the motor...