Auto Parts Warehouse / Quick to take your money, slow to refund it if at all!

I ordered parts then received conformation # all parts ordered were wrong parts they told me i had to cancel my order with shipping company the shipping company said that it is the company's responsibility they told me i had to wait for all of this to take place before they will even consider giving a refund i called the same day i ordered to cancel but they told me tough luck there was nothing they could do when i called they said right parts guaranteed but as you can see if you order a part all you are guaranteed is the wrong part

Va

Comments

9th of Dec, 2006

Received a Different Part Number: Auto Parts Warehouse sent me twice G1062-148168/CSF the other part number is G1062-148173/CSF is the part number I order twice that from Auto Parts Warehouse. I did read good things about Auto Parts Warehouse web site before I purchase anything from Auto Parts Warehouse. I would like to say it was my first ever online order and it has not been a pleasant one so far! Auto Parts Warehouse charged my credit card 31.44 twice and I should receive a full refund on both the part and shipping it is simple I order part number G1062-148173/CSF and Auto Parts Warehouse shipped G1062-148168/CSF I look forward to hearing from Auto Parts Warehouse!

Chris Brown
    580-212-3949

• Ba
      29th of Apr, 2007

I ordered an exhaust system from Auto Parts Warehouse 3/9/07. Like the others, they were quick to take the $ and make promises. I have not received the part, which I was told I'd have in 4-7 business days. This company REFUSES to call their customers; I've been told numerous times they don't place outgoing calls. Noone in the company does--not even supervisors. You have to call them every time, wait on hold, only to find the same old story--no information and no way to get it. I would tell everyone I know NEVER TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and filing a complaint with my credit card company.

• Pi
      6th of Jun, 2007

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Quick to take $. Same, called same day to cancel, b/c I requested overnight and then after billing me said they couldn't do overnight. Need parts asap, couldn't wait 5-7 business days. Tried to cancel immediately, but they messed that up. Called back later same day to talk to a manager. That was refused. Told me packages had shipped and I would have to refuse them, in order to not pay return shipping. All this time I am unable for refund.

• Ce
      11th of Jan, 2008

I don't know with you guys but my shopping experience with APW is the best I have experienced so far. Most of my friends are using APW for their hard-to-find parts and they do not have any experience such as you guys..

• Je
      8th of Feb, 2008

I'm very sorry to say but I have to disagree with you guys (the first few ones.) Just recently, I purchased brake pads from their site. everything well and smooth. Perhaps they might have improved on their supply chain or purchasing system?