AT&T Yellowpages / false advertising

United States Review updated:
4.3
at&t real yellow pages roped me into advertising with a ploy of for every dollar spent on my advertising it would generate 13.70 in sales well my company should of had 370, 000 in sales in 2008 i barely had 8000.00 now they are suing me and a lot of others who have lost their businesses and no one returns my calls except a lawyer for AT&T SO WATCH OUT THEY ARE LIARS I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING AND THEY DONT CARE HAD THREE CLICK IN ONE YEAR IN ONLINE AD AND THEY WERE FROM CHINA TRYING TO SELL ME GLASSFLAKE GREAT JOB AT&T
Nf

Comments

Jo
  21st of Feb, 2009
AT&T's travel division www.yellowpages.travel took over $3, 000 from me to advertise my travel business and I was suppose to get top position. I never got top position and no one answers my calls anymore. I got about $1, 500 in business from it so im still down about $1, 500. AT&T YellowPages sucks!
Re
  23rd of Feb, 2010
I was looking online and found a website called seekshallfind.com. I went to the website and found that you can have an ebillboard for FREE. I was talking to my friend Mike. He told me that he has a ebillboard and likes it.
La
  22nd of Apr, 2010
The Real Yellow Pages
I’m a small businessman and have been advertising with AT&T Pages for over 20 years. This month I received my bill and it was for $804, last year’s was $336. When I called to ask why I was told I didn’t qualify for the incentives that I had qualified for last year. Yep the books in print and my rep had said to me when we talked that everything was the same as last year. Seems to me these guys are desperate and willing to sacrifice tomorrow to get a stinking dollar today. This is my last year with them. So watch out if your rep says, “…everything is the same as last year.” Larry Hammer in Florissant, MO
Tw
  21st of Feb, 2011
Any of you in the prior comments that are interested in finding a good lawyer that is willing to do a class action lawsuit contact me a twolle2003@yahoo.com. Let's take down AT&T advertising. Seriously we had them advertising one of our competitors ads for 6 months of our 12 month contract and they felt that giving us $99 was FAir?? Fair NOT AT ALL!!! This was detrimental to our company last year our business actaully made less then the year before. Did they hurt it?? Well they certainly didn't help it advertising someone elses ad instead of our. Confused our customers Yes it did. You darn tooting it did!! Can we prove they did this we have proof of the Ad that we screen copied and has time date and stamp. SEveral of these. Jack butts in AT&T they don't know how to optimize a site either and can they prove what they say about increasing your business. Merchant Circle did more for us then them. I don't even work for Merchant Circle so don't think I am blogging about them either but that is a good website. And that was all for free what we did on Merchant Circle to optimize our own site. Serious inquiries only please about a class action lawsuit against AT&T advertising.

thanks you,