AT&T Wireless / customer service
I have 4 phones with AT&T. My phone frequently has dropped calls, poor connections, or no service available. To complain and get support is so time consuming and nothing is resolved. I have overcharges on my bill and again to get it adjusted is so time consuming. There may be a partial or no adjustment for the overcharge. I yrt to uprade my phone and they mess up the order and it gets cancelled. Now I try again to upgrade and they say I already upgrade. Every time I try to get some resolution with customer service it is a long wait, - I get transferred one or more times - wait again - with little or no resolution. Why do I not switch? The three other phone users think the phone is OK and other services may not be any better. If I had the time I would sue them for breach of contract.
More AT&T Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Telephone wire hanging down from the pole into the weeds.
- AT&T - inadequate wireless billing resolution (ticket# cm 20180720-134616365) 
- AT&T - cell phone roaming
- AT&T - direct tv 
- ATT - wireless