AT&T / what a run actually trying to re-establish service!
I decided to switch from Xfinity to AT&T in Feb 2014 but at the end of July, 2014, I moved to a Comcast Community. I financially met my contractual obligation for the early termination.
Fast forward a year and I'm moving again, so I anxiously go online to reconnect to AT&T and discover I can only do so by auto paying. What? My credit has improved since Feb 2014 and HOURS of chat and calls gets me no where.
You really don't keep customer records for a year? Is that legal?
I am disgusted with AT&T an will speak my opinion high and low and complain to whoever will listen.
How dare you solict to woo me back and then treat me like crap.
Good luck! And all of karma coming your way!
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Commercial complaint for DSL from a busy pharmacy !!!!
- AT&T - internet service, customer service 
- AT&T - customer service 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.