AT&T / what a run actually trying to re-establish service!

Aug 17, 2015
ATTamp T
I decided to switch from Xfinity to AT&T in Feb 2014 but at the end of July, 2014, I moved to a Comcast Community. I financially met my contractual obligation for the early termination.

Fast forward a year and I'm moving again, so I anxiously go online to reconnect to AT&T and discover I can only do so by auto paying. What? My credit has improved since Feb 2014 and HOURS of chat and calls gets me no where.

You really don't keep customer records for a year? Is that legal?

I am disgusted with AT&T an will speak my opinion high and low and complain to whoever will listen.

How dare you solict to woo me back and then treat me like crap.

Good luck! And all of karma coming your way!

Jeri Ellett

N  18th of Aug, 2015 by
That actually is listed in the TOS that you signed back on 2014. it is due to being liable to make errors if its not mentioned that the account is closed. though the account existence is rarely lost. if it is that means that you were one of the 1 : 9 mil users who fall into the digital void during a upgrade to the cable company's computers. at&t actually had my families data 3 years later do to us being a really old customer. its rare but its known. they rewarded me for returning to them with discounts, my neighbor who had the same service as me [packages from at&t] was paying more than me. which is extremely rare. i was lucky, how? simple i was kind and nice to them. since i am a old customer and was happy in the past i praised them. in return they were nice to me and did everything they could to keep me as a customer. they even had a tech come the next day AND at the exact time i mentioned i was home. the technician was nice told me stuff that Comcast [who had their site right next door] did not tell me about how Comcast's signal entered my area. [this result may varied on your local at&t state site rules]

AT&T Logo AT&T