Having problems with AT&T?

+1 800 288 2020 (Customer Service)
+1 888 333 6651 (Order New Wireless Service)
+1 877 782 8870 (Check Wireless Order Status)
+1 314 925 6925 (Support For Travel Abroad)
+1 800 901 9878 (AT&T PrepaidSM)
+1 844 827 7057 (Order New U-Verse TV Service)
+1 866 861 6075 (Order New Digital Phone Service)
+1 800 331 0500 (Wireless Customer Service)
+1 866 294 3464 (ConnecTech PaidTechnical Support)
+1 866 435 3264 (Dial-Up Billing & Payments)
+1 877 990 0041 (Order New Fixed Wireless Internet Service English)
+1 866 975 0050 (AT&T PREPAID Wireless Home Phone)
+1 855 288 2727 (Digital Life)
575 Morosgo Dr., NE Rm 14f67
Atlanta, Georgia
United States - 30324-3300

Complaints & Reviews

AT&T Int'l Calling Cardno restitution for at&t literal robbery and destroying my credit

More typical at&t nowadays: / url removed /

At&t has turned very, very corrupt
American telephone and telegraph is at&t. At&t took care of my great grandfather, my grandfather, my grandmother, and, in some part, my father. That means through payment of stock dividends. Saying all of the following, I am not a short. I get no pleasure in sharing this. I only share because every means of negotiation has led to snubs or no response at all from at&t. Here's the incident:
In 2002 or 2003, I switched to at&t to get their world net isp service. I also switched to at&t to get their long-distance and international long distance service. I had inquired about their service to a country overseas. Late in 2003, a salesman called and offered at&t service to that country for .23/minute to calls made to a cell; .18/minute to a landline. I accepted the salesman's offer.
When I received the bill, I immediately noticed that I was charged between 4.425/minute and 8.01/minute instead of .23/minute. I e-mailed at&t and a representative of the outfit e-mailed back to me saying that the charges were correct and no adjustments were warranted. I called customer service and the representative said she could immediately perceive what had happened. There had been a 'computer error' and she would credit me, no problem.
I went on vacation and when I returned, I discovered that, not only had my bills not been credited, but that at&t had cut my phone and internet access and referred my 'overdue' account to a collection agency! It should be strongly emphasized that at&t on 4 occasions had stolen $25 from my bank account when they had no right {i was in the right on disputed billings; they stupidly depend upon a computer like all large corporations} and two of the violations had occurred by this point in time. They illegally, wickedly and immorality store your debit card when they promise not to. I inquired around and eventually found a representative of the company, a mr. Justin williams. Told him what had happened. He looked in it, called me and e-mailed me and told me that the collection agency had been called off and that my account would be credited. I noticed a month or two later that the severe overcharges had been credited.

A month or two later, a salesman working for at&t called me and offered me a rate of .18/minute to a cell; .16/minute to a landline. I accepted the offer. Immediately I noticed the same occurence: I had been charged between 4.425/minute and 8.01/minute for calls to a cell. The same thing happened as I related in the previous paragraph; the rep right away said that she could tell that the 'computer had not been adjusted', and eventually my bill was credited before they cut my internet, e-mail, phone service and before referring my account to the wolves: an evil, lecherous, criminal, illegal, heinous, atrocious, filthy collection agency.

A month or two later, in july, 2004, a salesman with the firm called offering me .16/minute to a cell; .14/minute to a landline. I accepted the offer. He promised the new, reduced rate would be seen in my bill of september, 2004, as the 'cycle' ran from the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month. That would seem correct as you pay to get on, then get billed roughly a month later for calls.

In december, 2004, I went on vacation. I sent at&t $400 extra as at&t used to be a good company and, out of loyalty for all they had done in the past for the buying public as well as the shareholders, I had been sending them money in advance, any way. I just happened to check to see how much credit I had on my bill since I was vacationing in the country I had been calling so did not need to make international long distance calls. Was I ever disturbed to see that at&t not only did not show nearly a 300.00 credit; at&t had billed me for nearly $300!!! The third time did not turn out to be a charm. At&t had cashed my check; charged me between 4.425 and 4.685 per call, cut my internet service and all my important e-mails were lost!

Very criminal: at&t, in the tradition of enron and arthur andersen, cuts your internet service, hence, all the vital e-mails are gone.In addition, I had worked out an arrangement in which I would pay 16.50 to have a message left to all callers while I was on vacation. It was understood that I would pay the fee and receive unlimited messages that could be left in return. Not only did my phone stop at only 12 messages, but at&t had attached other fees on top of the 16.50 and taxes!! I was very angry that at&t had deceived me regardling the worthless service and the high bill for the worthless service {it was worthless to only get 12 calls taken: most of the slots were filled up by solicitors}.
At&t had committed fraud and had deceived. They docked my debit card 25.00 (Again and I never give any one permission to do such a violation to a person). At&t can't use the excuse of 'we didn't know e-mails could be lost'. Were that the case, just don't offer the fraudulent so-called service. That's as bad as a bank renting you a safe deposit box, then not allowing you access because there's a bank holiday: fdr.
Further, I saw more breaches of promise. Upon study of the fraud and overcharges on the part of at&t for long distance charges, fees, international long distance charges, I noticed that at&t had dishonestly raised my calls to the cell from the promised .16/minute to .22/minute. This was breach of promise. And, of course unjustifiable as costs keep going down for telecommunications companies doing international long distance service. Furthermore, no notice was mailed stating that rates would go up in 90 days or whenever. Then looked at the past bills and noticed that the promised .16/minute to a cell had never been implemen-ted. Observed that I was charged .21/minute for calls to a landline; .22/minute for calls to a cell phone beginning september, 2004. At&t is responsble; the company cannot say 'he was not an authorized representative. It had been stuck in to their computers as the reps had confirmed it the first two corrections of the fraudulent overcharges.

So I went through the cycle again: tried to get the fraud settled via e-mails and received rude responses. Then called the number and told the rep what had happened. This time the rep refused. So I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor said she would look in to it - no apologies nor offer to correct. I called back and another rep said the same and her supervisor said the same: no apologies nor offer to correct. So attempted to call mr. Williams again and a different middle level mgt spoke with me. He refused to help me and said the bill was right. All attempts to explain to him the situation, what had happened before and to reason with him failed. When I called back, again mr. Williams did not answer and a different guy in middle management told me he could not help me: my account had been referred to a collection agency.

So I called the attorney general.In some states, the attorney general offices need reformation.In my state, a recording came on saying to call a different number after I had gone to a lawyer. Out of loyalty to at&t, I still hoped the mobsters would be reasonable. I made a huge mistake. I wrote joliet, il, where the checks were being sent and explained everything to them. There were no responses, and bills kept coming. At&t sent more bills, adding interest when at&t owed me!! In may, 2005, called the rep back and asked for copies of the bills. They said they were in archives!! Already in archives!! So it took 3 weeks or longer, but finally the copies were mailed. Most were included, but the december, 2005 bill {nov 16-dec 15}, where I had written a check for $400 was not.
I went to the "better business" bureau, then called the attorney general again. Still got the recording. I wrote, but no response. I then sent a bill to at&t demanding the firm pay me for what they owed as well as credit my account for a few months of internet access and phone service (Since important e-mails were lost and my e-mail address was lost when they irresponsibly cut my internet access and my international long distance and long distance had been cut: the pin# would not work and I would've been overcharged vastly yet again in any event). I wrote joliet, illinois, many times and received no response. I emailed at&t on their website and received no response.
Began receiving bills from a collection agency in california. I wrote them explaining what happened and demanded they rectify the situation. Result? More billings from the collection agency. I wrote the ceo (Don't know if mr. Stephenson was yet there) and on the envelope also addressed the director of customer relations, the director of public relations and the director of the international long distance dialing dept. No response. Then I made copies of all the bills, enclosed in a manila envelope and wrote addressing the envelope to some of the members on the bod. I've forgotten how I found some of the names; don't think it was value line. I also made a copy of my bank statement proving that at&t had cashed my check and that if at&t would pay me for the expense of getting the bank to make a copy of the front and back of the canceled check, I would fax that to them. No response from them, either.

I very nicely told at&t every time in my correspondence that I wanted to work something out with them - credit for the calls on future bills, a discount in the internet service, something. All efforts resulted in snubbing. They had taken me to a collection agency and they were through with me. What a deplorable way to treat the people who pay your salary! Customers like I are the lifeblood of their company.

I still have the bills that joliet, illinois sent to me. The state attorney, fcc have done nothing to force at&t to reimburse me. Such ingratitude! I was a loyal customer. From what i've been learning, at&t is doing to same unscrupulous duplicity and nastiness to other customers.In all my correspondence, I told at&t I am willing to work with them. Let's work something out - reimbursements, free internet for 3 months, discounts on long distance calls for a year, communicate with me, the buying public: something. I'm not going to go to a lawyer against at&t. All my pleadings with the firm were unanswered.

Necessary restitution now on the part of at&t:

- at&t has to award me damages because they went to a collection agency vs. Me. Collection agencies have to be banned until they cease and desist forever the presumption that you are guilty until you prove your innocence, but that's beyond the scope of this expose.
- at&t must restitute the 100.00 that they illegally, immorally and surreptitiously docked from my bank account by lying. I only authorize one-at-a-time debits. And at&t must award damages for the mental stress.
- at&t must pay for my time and the bank fees to reproduce the front and back of the check that I mailed to them on or about december 5, 2004.
- at&t has to pay for the valuable and vital e-mails that I lost or else pay a database repair co. To retrieve.
- the board of directors at at&t must go. They do not answer to the public that pays their salary. I have copies of my letters to them.
- at&t must pay my $300 back plus interest and penalty. This is large now; still no restitution from sodomite, abominable at&t.
- at&t has to pay the expense of restoring my credit, and, if necessary, pay the rent, deposit, etc, for as long as necessary if my application to an association, corporation or partnership for a place to live is denied.
- if at&t refuses to make restitution to its former customers that it bilked, defrauded, extorted - at&t is to be dissolved by congress, its assets sold and the proceeds used to pay the customers that they owe. Why congress? Because the regulatory agencies refuse to do their appointed job. They are to be banned and congressmen are to be held accountable to we, their constituents who elected them in to office.
- 'computer glitch' has worn out as an excuse. Surveys as long ago as 1998 have found that computers have resulted in a net loss in office time of 10%, not a gain of 500, 1000, 2000, 10000% or more as you might expect. At&t cannot say 'it was a computer error'. People's feelings are worth more than an idiotic, brain dead computer. But many companies apparently do not like to face reality, apparently.

Often times at&t won't come up when you type it in the search engine on / link removed / att will bring up a few that pertain to at&t. You have to type in "cingular wireless" or "american telephone and telegraph". Or, scroll to the bottom of their home page. Easier: click on the letter "b". Find at&t in the upper left corner and click on it. There are upward of 1800 exposes of at&t ripoffs and corruption, and the number grows every single week! Sometimes a day does not go by for weeks without a complaint.

At&t {american telephone and telegraph } no longer is the ma bell it used to be. By their fruits, ye shall know them. Matthew 7;16, 20. We all see the fruits of at&t now, a corporaton that has largely been taken over by sodomites and, like hate crime activists, feel that they are above the law!! !

The better business bureau is dishonest and is bought! Those that are members give the "better business" bureau bribes. That's what the dues amount to. Those who want to check out at&t are denied by the "better business" bureau because the reports that the attorney general submitted have been purged!! When you have sodomites guarding the child to protect him/her from molestation, you know what's going to transpire! Hence, those whom are members of the "better business" bureau and remain so will have their derogatory and disadvantageous records expunged from their records!!! Enron! Arthur andersen!! Be sure to check out / link removed / donate to their cause as well as to mine. Thank you. / link removed / scroll to bottom where top rip-off links is. Click on "b" in the alphabet. Click on at&t. Easier to find this way: at&t will be 5th, 6th or 7th down in the farthest row to the left. 1802 complaints as of the end of april. Grows almost daily. / url removed/?Q1=all&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=search%21&q5=at%26t

• Ze
      Zed350 Jun 18, 2010

Spam!

• Kb
      K Brar Sep 24, 2010

We have been Getting several Telemarketing Calls from Connect2world from India, they keep calling and calling day and night.

Finally, we signed up for $20 with my Visa card. They Promised that they will activate my service within 10 mins of time. It has been more than 25 Days, my service is not activated.

Moreover, today when i received my card statement, I was a bit shocked to see a $200 Charge by connect2world.

Now, when I called the customer care number: [protected], no one picked the call. I was more Surprised when a Person by the name of Maksud Received the Call and said that the order was placed for $200 by me. When I said no, he started Arguing with me and later he started abusing me in very bad words.

Finally, he said that he will block my service and make sure that I do not get my Money Back.

For my uttermost Surprise, I also had a talk with the Call Center owner and he was just laughing his hearts out.

I just want to aware all the Indians in USA and Canada, that please do not entertain any telemarketing calls from connect2world as this is my experience with them.

I have nothing more to say apart from making a complain to BBB and lets see what else I can do to them.

I did refer my friends to Maksud, I also need to check what He has done to my Friends.

Connect2world is a Fraud Company, so please beware of Scams.

• Ne
      Nextaxprogmailcom Oct 23, 2010

The initial section is an update regarding the American Telephone and Telegraph a/k/a AT&T. Complaintsboard takes me round and round; would not let me in even AFTER requesting my e-mail address passcode. Had it right anyway; attempted again; complaintsboard still won't let me in. Here's my update; it will help:
      AT&T HATH WAXED WORSE AND WORSE, A DEEPLY CORRUPT RUNAWAY GARGOYLE VAMPIRE THAT NEEDS TO BE KILLED!! 102310
      YOU NEED THIS INFORMATION: AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH Oct 22, '10 4:42 PM
      for everyone photo of 3 victims if complaintsboard will only put it up!

AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH IS AT&T IS AT T IS ATT IS AMERICAN TELEPHONE & TELEGRAPH IS ATANDT IS AT and T IS AT & T IS AT T IS AMERICAN TELEPHONE TELEGRAPH. BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ERASED, YES, ERASED THESE COMPLAINTS REGARDING AND AGAINST AT&T SHORTLY AFTER I DEMANDED THIS INFORMATION AND RECEIVED. IGNORE AT YOUR PERIL. SODOMITE AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH ADVERTISES EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME PRETENDING THEY ARE IMMUNE FROM THE LAW AND FROM JUSTICE!!!
      From: [protected]@trenton.bbb.org
      To: @hotmail.com
      Subject: RE: Ms. Laura Rickenbach
      Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:51:52 -0400
      Dear R:
      Thank you for contacting the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey. We closed your complaint with AT&T on 1/26/06 with no response from the business. your complaint was been closed as "Unanswered".
      We will be reporting to consumers that the company has an unsatisfactory business performance record with the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey. To pursue your complaint, please contact Federal Communications Commission
      [protected]; 2025 M.Street N.W., Room 6202, Washington, DC 20554
      When a BBB receives a complaint, we present the complaint to the business and request its assistance in working out the problem with the unhappy customer. Most companies are grateful for the opportunity to resolve problems with their customers since it often means their patronage will be preserved.
      BBB members agree to respond to consumer complaints presented by the BBB, and lose their membership if they do not. Most other companies, regardless of whether they are BBB members, also cooperate with the BBB. However, some companies do not want to work with the Bureau and/or their customers to resolve complaints.Because the BBB is not a government or law enforcement agency, the Bureau cannot force a reply from a company; nor can it administer sanctions. However, a company's unwillingness to respond to the BBB or a customer will be noted in the company's reliability report the BBB provides to the public. The customer is free to pursue other
      alternatives such as legal action.
      Following is AT&T's BBB reliability report, which shows an "unsatisfactory" record:
      AT&T
      900 Route 202/206
      Bedminster, NJ 07921 {then. San Antonio now}
      View Location Map
      Local Phone Number: [protected]
      Membership Status: This company is not a member.
      TOB Classification: Telephone Service-Long Distance
      Additional TOB Classification(s): >Advertising-Telephone >Internet Services >Telephone Companies
      The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.
      Customer Experience
      Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered and unresolved complaints. The company has resolved most complaints presented by the Bureau, however, some complaints remain unresolved or unanswered.
      When evaluating complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of business. The number of complaints filed against the company may not be as important as the type of complaints and how the company handled them.

Closed Complaints

Contract Issues: 13
      Resolved: 11; Company did not respond: 2

Customer Service Issues: 528
      Outcome of all complaints -
      Resolved: 354; Unresolved: 28; Delayed Resolution: 3; Company did not respond: 143

Credit or Billing Issues: 2952
      Outcome of all complaints -
      Resolved: 2037; Unresolved: 237; Delayed Resolution: 1; Company did not respond: 676; Unpursuable: 1
      Additional Business Names
      AT&T Communications Systems
      AT&T Equipment Division
      AT&T World Net Service.
      Additional Telephone Numbers [protected].

Government Actions
      On Dec. 2, 2002 the Assurance of Voluntary Compliance was entered between the Commonwealth of Kentucky and AT&T Consumer
      Services. The Commonwealth alleges that from July 16, 2002 to October 14, 2002 the company made or caused to be made
      unsolicited telephone calls to Kentucky residential phone numbers that appear on the current Zero Call List, aka as No Call list. AT&T denied any willful wrongdoing and agreed to cease making telephone solicitations to Kentucky residential phone numbers on the Zero Call List and agreed to pay the civil penalty assessed.

On May 5, 2004 Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist filed a lawsuit in Leon County Circuit Court. Crist says AT&T wrongfully billed consumers for unsolicited services and tried to coerce them to sign up for the same services for which they were requesting refunds. The AG {ATTORNEY GENERAL} urges Florida consumers to diligently check their phone bills, regardless of whether they use AT&T or another company for long distance services. Crist asks consumers to report the incident to his office at [protected].

On May 24, 2004 A Florida court has ordered AT&T to refund wrongful charges to Florida consumers no later than June 15. According to the order issued by Leon County Circuit Judge, AT&T must process these refunds based on the company's internal records so that consumer do not have to call to request refunds. If, however, after June 15 Florida consumers believe they are still being improperly billed or unfairly coerced into additional services when calling AT&T to request refunds, they should notify the Attorney General's Office immediately at 1 866-9-NO-SCAM [protected]).
      the FLORIDA Attorney General's Office immediately at 1 866-9-NO-SCAM [protected]).

On May 6, 2004 Minnesota Attorney General filed suit against AT&T. The suit claims the company violated state consumer protection laws. It seeks an injunction to force AT&T to stop the billing practice of charging non AT&T customers. About 800, 000 consumers nationwide have been erroneously billed. AT&T is promising refunds or credits in 60-90 days, even if consumers do not call to complain. Consumers who want to talk to an AT&T representative can call [protected].

July 1, 2004 according to New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, AT&T has agreed to pay refunds to as many as 311, 000 New Yorkers who were improperly billed. As part of the settlement, AT&T Communications of New York will also reform its billing procedures, provide consumers with additional information on telephone services and pay $400, 000 in penalties and costs. Consumers have 45 days during which they may register a complaint and request reimbursement from the company.

On August 4, 2004 Oregon Attorney General Hardy Myers filed an amendment to a 2003 agreement between AT&T and the Oregon Department of Justice. The amendment to the year-old settlement concerned a new monthly fee that was allegedly tacked onto consumers' established pay-per-call plans without giving proper notice. The Assurance of Voluntary Compliance amendment was filed in Marion County Circuit Court and admits no violation of law. Under the AVC amendment, AT&T is required to do the following:
      - Send a written notification to all Oregon consumers who discontinue their service that they also must contact their local telephone company. The notice must be sent within 15 days of notice of termination.
      - Send a written notice to all Oregon consumers billed for the Basic Rate Long Distance Plan after January 1, 2004, explaining the new recurring monthly fee, the necessity to cancel services with both the long distance carrier and their local telephone company, and the process and telephone number for the consumer to use to inquire about receiving a credit or refund.
      - Provide restitution in the form of credits or refunds based upon an agreed formula for up to 77, 000 Oregonians.
      Submit restitution disputes that may arise from the agreed formula to the PUC customer services for resolution.
      Provide a separate toll-free number that consumers must call to inquire about credits or refunds and to notify AT&T that they have cancelled their AT&T service with their local telephone company.
      AT&T has paid Justice $25, 000 for its Consumer Protection and Education fund bringing the long distance carrier's total payment to the fund under the 2003 AVC to $100, 000. {AT&T HASN'T PAID ME!!!}

Report as of: 7/25/2006
      Copyright: 2006 BBB of New Jersey, Inc.
      As a matter of policy, the Better Business Bureau does not endorse any product, service, or company. BBB reports generally cover a three-year reporting period, and are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information contained in this report is believed reliable but not guaranteed as to accuracy. Reports are subject to change at any time. The Better Business Bureau reports on members and non-members. Membership in the BBB is voluntary, and members must meet and maintain BBB standards. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report. BBB reports may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. The name Better Business Bureau and the BBB logo are federally registered trademarks.
      Very truly yours,
      Trenton, NJ 08690
      [protected] (Phone)
      [protected] (Fax)
      www.newjersey.bbb.org
      -----Original Message----- FOLLOWING BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TELLING ME THERE WAS NO RECORD ABOUT AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH {AT&T} ABUSES:
      From: E [mailto:@hotmail.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:16 PM
      To: [protected]@trenton.bbb.org
      Subject: Ms. Laura Rickenbach
      RE: Your letter dated 6-14-05
      Greetings:
      The BBB is solely in the business of handling complaints about companies. The BBB has served me many, many times before and has served customers regarding problems caused by companies many 100s of 1000s of times, if not millions. Therefore, I addressed to the BBB because it is appropo and the BBB handles these COMPLAINTS EVERY SINGLE TIME WITHOUT ANY KNOWN EXCEPTION ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Are you trying to say that the BBB of NJ is illegitimate and totally without merit?!?! There is not the remotest possiblity that my complaint regarding AT&T is "outside the scope of the Better Business Bureau's services". Why did you say it? This is all the BBB does AND HAS ALWAYS DONE. Precisely what phase of the complaint was "outside the scope of the BBB". If there was something that were "outside the scope of the BBB", why didn't you itemize it if there really is something??????!!!?!???!
      I look forward to your very prompt, extremely long and phenomenally detailed reply. Thank you very much!!! By the way, I still have no satisfaction from AT&T. They still owe me money. Please email me a copy of my complaint that I sent to you. Don't say you "keep my complaint on file for future reference". Act upon it just like you always have since your founding! Write AT&T so that they will know they are causing customer ill-will and cease going to a collection agency when they in fact owe me money!
      AT&T now owes me 250, 000 for the lies they told and 30M for the humiliation of them going to a collection agency when they {American Telephone and Telegraph = American Telephone & Telegraph = American Telephone Telegraph = AT T = AT&T = AT and T = ATT} in fact owe me money! Thank you:
      Rocky
      @hotmail.com
      8-7

Tags: AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH HARASSMENT, PIRACY, INTIMIDATION, EXTORTION, BEARING FALSE WITNESS, DECEPTION, EVIL BUSINESS PRACTICES, CONTEMPT FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS, PRETENDING THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW ~ NEED TO BE TRIED, AND IF CONVICTED - HANGED.
      Prev: AT&T = AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH HAS TURNED VERY, VERY CORRUPT
      Next: ROCKY'S CONSUMER PROTECTION

4 Comments* Chronological* Reverse* Threaded*
      delete* reply*
      e wrote on
      I've had numerous problems with AT&T in Texas.
      They had better try a little harder to please their
      customers!!! Most people don't use land lines
      in Texas, but only cell phones and high speed
      internet and cable.
      They have lost a great deal of their customer-base
      here, and if things keep going as its been, I foresee
      much more will drop their service. Good Post.

delete* reply*
      ctgentleman1 wrote on Oct 22
      u{SIC: DID NOT CAPITALIZE}sing the word sodomite {SIC: DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE SPEAKER WITH QUOTATION MARKS} is against the law. u[sic}nless you have proof[sic] you have commited slander and will be sued[SIC]

edit* delete* reply*
      nextaxpro wrote today at 10:12 AM
      I sincerely hope that you are correct, and that my postings will make 100s of 1000s of souls want me to give seminars on what to look out for, how to detect fraud, what to do if one suspects fraud and to promptly report thefts, overcharges and fraud to the attorney general of their respective states. I have a deep knowledge of many topics of interest and vitality. When I can afford a secretary, I am going to get my blogs organized in to at least 3 websites so it will be easy for the perusers to find information and to learn. God Bless you richly as I deeply thank you for taking this time to post. E R "Rocky" Drake. Nextaxpro
      Please do not forget to tell your friends and loved ones about my great, politically incorrect blogs! I want to get an idea on how many I may count on to speak to at seminars. Please maintain contact and spread the word! I am an expert on many subjects of deep interest and/or concern - including Federal income taxes; how HR Block and Jack-SIN Hewitt and all the large income tax "preparers" rip you off.
      I will be doing seminars exposing the environmental movement for what it really is. You should have an idea as environmentalists are ALWAYS concerned about the animals, air, plant life, water. They never are concerned about the deaths of humans. By their fruits, ye shall know them: Matthew 7:16-20. That which hath been is to be, and that which is to be hath already occurred. And GOD requireth that which is past: Ecclesiastes 3:15. Something like that. The LORD meaPns that you leave a trail wherever you go. No man can conceal himself.
      But whOSOEVER shall offend one of these little ones that believe in ME, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were drowned in the depths of the sea: Matthew 18:6, Mark 9:42. ...and he were cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones: Luke 17:2 .

edit* delete* reply*
      Nextaxpro wrote at 10:34 AM, edited at 10:41 AM
      THEN SUE THE LORD. SODOMITE IS IN THE WORD OF GOD, THE A.V. 1611: 1KINGS 15:11-12, 14:34, 2KINGS 23:7, ISAIAH 3:9, GENESIS 19:1-11, DEUTERONOMY, ETC. STUDY LEVITICUS 20. ALSO, THE WORD SODOMITE HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE VERSIONS. WOUDSTRA AND VIRGINIA MOLLENCOTT, SODOMITES SAT ON THE NIV COMMITTEE AND TOOK OUT ALL OF THE LORD'S CONDEMNATIONS OF SODOMITES OUT!! ONLY THE KING JAMES 1611 IS THE WORD OF GOD. READ IT TO BE SAVED; STUDY IT AND MEMORIZE IT TO BE PURE AND LEAD OTHERS TO A SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST: ACTS 20:21, JOHN 3:3-7. WE OUGHT TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN: ACTS 5:29. YEA, THE TIME COMETH THAT WHOSOEVER KILLETH YOU WILL THINK THAT HE DOETH GOD SERVICE. AND THESE THINGS WILL THEY DO UNTO YOU, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT KNOW THE FATHER, NOT ME: JOHN 16:1-3. WE ARE LIVING IN THAT DAY NOW. IF I LAUNCH A BUSINESS AND PUT UP A SIGN: "NO SODOMITE MOLESTERS ARE TO APPLY. YOU SHOULD BE TRIED, AND IF CONVICTED, PUT TO DEATH" I WILL BE FINED; MY BUSINESS WILL BE SHUT DOWN AND I COULD BE TOSSED IN
      TO PRISON. THIS KNOW ALSO, THAT IN THE LAST DAYS PERILOUS TIMES SHALL COME: 2TIMOTHY 3. OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD BE RIGHTEOUSLY ANGRY AND VERY DEEPLY GRIEVED. NONE OF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS NOR ANY OF THE APOSTLES, PROPHETS, MISSIONARIES WERE CHILD MOLESTING, DISEASE SPREADING, UNSPEAKABLE ACTS, SERIAL MURDERING SODOMITES. NOT ONE. THOMAS JEFFERSON SAID ALL SODOMITES ARE TO BE CASTRATED AND SODOMITE WOMEN ARE TO HAVE RINGS PIERCED THROUGH THEIR NOSES!! IN THIS, THE EVIL DAY, OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD BE PROSECUTED FOR HATE CRIMES!!! THAT IS HOW EVIL {GENESIS 6:5, ROMANS 1, 2TIMOTHY 3, 2PETER 2:1-19, JUDE, REVELATION, ETC} THE WORLD IS TODAY. WOE UNTO THEM THAT CALL EVIL GOOD, AND GOOD EVIL: ISAIAH 5:20-23. GET SAVED TODAY!! EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH: LUKE 13:3, 5. AND WHOSOEVER SHALL OFFEND ONE OF THESE LITTLE ONES THAT BELIEVE IN ME, IT WERE BETTER FOR HIM THAT A MILLSTONE WERE HANGED AROUND HIS NECK AND HE WERE DROWNED IN THE DEPTH OF THE SEA: MARK 9:42. MARK 9:43-48: HELLFIRE!!! WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED: MARK 9:43, 45, 47. YOUR SOUL WILL LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL - A WORM, A SNAKE: DARWIN WAS PRECISELY WRONG!!! - AND YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT! UNQUENCHABLE FIRE!! A LAKE OF FIRE!! REVELATION 20:15. A PLACE WHERE THEY PRAY! A PLACE WHERE THEY CRY FOR MERCY!! LUKE 16. A PLACE WHERE THE SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT ASCENDETH UP FOREVER AND EVER!! REVELATION 14:11. NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT. BAPTIZED IN A LAKE OF FIRE!! MATTHEW 3:12, LUKE 3:17. EVERLASTING FIRE!! MATTHEW 5:29, 18:8, 25:41; MARK 9:43, 45, 47. A FURNACE OF FIRE!! MATTHEW 24:51. GNASHING OF TEETH!! MATTHEW 25:30. EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT! MATTHEW 25:46. VERILY, VERILY, I SAY UNTO YOU: HE THAT HEARETH MY WORD, AND BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATON; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE: JOHN 5:24 BEHOLD, NOW IS THE ACCEPTED TIME; BEHOLD, NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATION: 2CORINTHIANS 6:2

AT&T = AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH HAS TURNED VERY, VERY CORRUPT Oct 22, '10 3:58 E
      for everyone

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore-wongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters and all liars shall have their part in the Lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. -Revelation 21:8

Greetings: ATT = AT T AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH = AT&T is abominable. The mismanagement teams are loaded with sodomites and have sodomite toleration courses. They expect you to put up with anything!!

Donate to my cause of doing seminars, exposing evil, teaching and showing you can save on your Federal and State taxes. Thank you.

AT&T a thief: Won't save e-mails; refuses to retrieve. AT&T shouldn't have deleted the e-mails in the first place /URL removed/

AT&T has waxed worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived: /URL removed/

More horror at the hands of sodomite AT&T: /URL removed/

Don't buy AT&T Go phone!!/URL removed/

AT&T owes many for time, including the fact that they owe me: /URL removed/

AT&T has a staff of lawyers. No such thing as a verbal contract. Extortion in all its hideousness, dishonesty and immorality. Teach a lesson to evil: end AT&T existence.: /URL removed/

AT&T steals from your debit card and your credit card. They did to me and have MADE NO RESTITUTION YET!!! SIX YEARS PLUS ALREADY !!! /URL removed/

AT&T, Cingular Wireless abomination. They make up outrageous lies AND DO OUTRAGEOUSLY BRUTISH ACTS! /URL removed/

AT&T: deceit, don't sign up. Termination fee is outrageous and they will terminate you if they feel like it. That's what they did to me: /URL removed/

More typical AT&T nowadays: /URL removed/

AT&T HAS TURNED VERY, VERY CORRUPT

American Telephone and Telegraph is AMERICAN TELEPHONE & TELEGRAPH IS AMERICAN TELEPHONE TELEGRAPH IS ATT IS ATT IS AT&T. THE OLD ANTI-SODOMITE AT&T took care of my great grandfather, my grandfather, my grandmother, and, in some part, my father. That means through payment of stock dividends. Saying all of the following, I am not a short. I get no pleasure in sharing this. I only share because every means of negotiation has led to snubs or no response at all from AT&T. Here's the incident:
      In 2002 or 2003, I switched to AT&T to get their worldnet ISP service. I also switched to AT&T to get their long-distance and international long distance service. I had inquired about their service to a country overseas. Late in 2003, a salesman called and offered AT&T service to that country for .23/minute to calls made to a cell; .18/minute to a landline. I accepted the salesman's offer.
      When I received the bill, I immediately noticed that I was charged between 4.425/minute and 8.01/minute instead of .23/minute. I e-mailed AT&T and a representative of the outfit e-mailed back to me saying that the charges were correct and no adjustments were warranted. I called customer service and the representative said she could immediately perceive what had happened. Â There had been a 'computer error' and she would credit me, no problem.
      I went on vacation and when returned, discovered that, not only had my bills not been credited, but that AT&T had cut my phone and internet access and referred my 'overdue' account to a collection agency! It should be strongly emphasized that AT&T on 4 occasions had stolen $25 from my bank account when they had no right {I was in the right on disputed billings; they stupidly depend upon a computer like all large corporations} and two of the violations had occurred by this point in time.  They illegally, wickedly and immorality store your debit card when they promise not to.  I inquired around and eventually found a representative of the company, a Mr. Justin Williams. Told him what had happened. He looked in it, called me and e-mailed me and told me that the collection agency had been called off and that my account would be credited. I noticed a month or two later that the severe overcharges had been credited.

A month or two later, a salesman working for AT&T called me and offered me a rate of .18/minute to a cell; .16/minute to a landline. I accepted the offer. Immediately I noticed the same occurence: I had been charged between 4.425/minute and 8.01/minute for calls to a cell. The same thing happened as I related in the previous paragraph; the rep right away said that she could tell that the 'computer had not been adjusted', and eventually my bill was credited before they cut my internet, e-mail, phone service and before referring my account to the wolves: an evil, lecherous, criminal, illegal, heinous, atrocious, filthy collection agency.

A month or two later, in July, 2004, a salesman with the firm called offering me .16/minute to a cell; .14/minute to a landline. I accepted the offer. He promised the new, reduced rate would be seen in my bill of September, 2004, as the 'cycle' ran from the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month. That would seem correct as you pay to get on, then get billed roughly a month later for calls.

In December, 2004, went on vacation. Sent AT&T $400 extra as AT&T used to be a good company and, out of loyalty for all they had done in the past for the buying public as well as the shareholders, I had been sending them money in advance, any way. I just happened to check to see how much credit I had on my bill since I was vacationing in the country I had been calling so did not need to make international long distance calls. Was I ever disturbed to see that AT&T not only did not show nearly a $300.00 credit; AT&T had billed me for UPWARDS OF $300.00!!! The third time did not turn out to be a charm. AT&T had cashed my check; charged me between 4.425 and 4.685 per call, cut my internet service and all my important e-mails were lost!

Very criminal: AT&T, in the tradition of Enron, AOL and Arthur Andersen, cuts your internet service, hence, all the vital e-mails are gone. In addition, I had worked out an arrangement in which I would pay 16.50 to have a message left to all callers while I was on vacation. It was understood that I would pay the fee and receive unlimited messages that could be left in return. Not only did my phone stop at only 12 messages, but AT&T had attached other fees on top of the 16.50 and taxes!! I was very angry that AT&T had deceived me regardling the worthless service and the high bill for the worthless service {it was worthless to only get 12 calls taken: most of the slots were filled up by solicitors}.
      AT&T had committed fraud and had deceived. They docked my debit card 25.00 (again and I never give any one permission to do such a violation to a person). AT&T can't use the excuse of "we didn't know e-mails could be lost". Were that the case, just don't offer the fraudulent so-called service. That's as bad as a bank renting you a safe deposit box, then not allowing you access because there's a bank holiday: FDR.
      Further, I saw more breaches of promise. Upon study of the fraud and overcharges on the part of AT&T for long distance charges, fees, international long distance charges, I noticed that AT&T had dishonestly raised my calls to the cell from the promised .16/minute to .22/minute. This was breach of promise. And, of course unjustifiable as costs keep going down for telecommunications companies doing international long distance service. Furthermore, no notice was mailed stating that rates would go up in 90 days or whenever. And "a minority complain" will not fly, either. If you are an honest company, you have zero legitimate unhappy ustomers!

Then looked at the past bills and noticed that the promised .16/minute to a cell had never been implemented. Observed that I was charged .21/minute for calls to a landline; .22/minute for calls to a cell fone beginning September, 2004. AT&T is responsble; the company cannot say 'he was not an authorized representative. it had been stuck in to their computers as the reps had confirmed it the first two corrections of the fraudulent overcharges.

So I went through the cycle again: tried to get the fraud settled via e-mails and received rude responses. Then called the number and told the rep what had happened. This time the rep refused. So I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor said she would look in to it - no apologies nor return call offering to correct. I called back and another rep said the same and her supervisor said the same: no apologies nor offer to correct. So attempted to call Mr. Williams again and a different middle level "management member" spoke with me. He refused to help me and said the bill was right. All attempts to explain to him the situation, what had happened prior and to reason with him failed. When I called back, again Mr. Williams did not answer and a different guy in middle "management" told me he could not help me: my account had been referred to a collection agency. {!!!} [What right does ANY collection agency have to collect? They cannot verify the debt. It their word against yours.

So I called the attorney general. In some states, the attorney general offices need reformation. In my state, a recording came on saying to call a different number AFTER I had gone to a lawyer. Out of loyalty to AT&T, I still hoped the mobsters would be reasonable. I made a huge mistake. I wrote Joliet, IL, where the checks were being sent and explained everything to them. There were no responses, and bills kept coming. AT&T sent more bills, adding interest when AT&T owed me!! In May, 2005, called the rep back and asked for copies of the bills. They said they were in archives!! Already in archives!! So it took 3 weeks or longer, but finally the copies were mailed. Most were included, but the December, 2005 bill {Nov 16-Dec 15}, where I had written a check for $400 was not.
      I went to the BBB, then called the Attorney general again. Still got the recording. I wrote, but no response. I then sent a bill to AT&T demanding the firm pay me for what they owed as well as credit my account for a few months of internet access and phone service (since important e-mails were lost and my e-mail address was lost when they irresponsibly cut my internet access and my international long distance and long distance had been cut: the PIN# would not work and I would've been overcharged vastly yet again in any event). I wrote Joliet, IL many times and received no response. I emailed AT&T on their website and received no response.
      Began receiving bills from a collection agency in California. I wrote them explaining what happened and demanded they rectify the situation. Result? More billings from the collection agency. I wrote the CEO (don't know if Mr. Stephenson was yet there) and on the envelope also addressed the Director of Customer Relations, the Director of Public relations and the director of the international long distance dialing dept. No response. Then I made copies of all the bills, enclosed in a manila envelope and wrote addressing the envelope to some of the members on the BOD. I've forgotten how I found some of the names; don't think it was Value Line. I also made a copy of my bank statement proving that AT&T had cashed my check and that if AT&T would pay me for the expense of getting the bank to make a copy of the front and back of the canceled check, I would fax that to them. No response from them, either.

I very nicely told AT&T every time in my correspondence that I wanted to work something out with them - credit for the calls on future bills, a discount in the internet service, something. All efforts resulted in snubbing. They had taken me to a collection agency and they were through with me. What a deplorable way to treat the people who pay your salary! Customers like I are the lifeblood of their company.

I still have the bills that Joliet, IL sent to me. The state attorney, FCC have done nothing to force AT&T to reimburse me. Such ingratitude! I was a loyal customer. From what I've been learning, AT&T is doing to same unscrupulous duplicity and nastiness to other customers. In all my correspondence, I told AT&T I am willing to work with them. Let's work something out - reimbursements, free internet for three months, discounts on long distance calls for a year, communicate with me, the buying public: something. I'm not going to go to a lawyer against AT&T. All my pleadings with the firm were unanswered.

NECESSARY RESTITUTION NOW ON THE PART OF AT&T:

- AT&T has to award me damages because they went to a collection agency vs. me. Collection agencies have to be banned until they cease and desist forever the presumption that you are guilty until you prove your innocence, but that's beyond the scope of this expose.
      - AT&T must restitute the 100.00 that they illegally, immorally and surreptitiously docked from my bank account by lying. I only authorize one-at-a-time debits. And AT&T must award damages for the mental stress. Plus give me 3000.00 for the hassle with interest and penalties accruing if they do not do so.
      - AT&T must pay for my time and the bank fees to reproduce the front and back of the check that I mailed to them on or about December 5, 2004.
      - AT&T has to pay for the valuable and vital e-mails that I lost or else pay a database repair co. to retrieve.
      - The Board of Directors at AT&T must go. They do not answer to the public that pays their salary. I have copies of my letters to them.
      - AT&T must pay my $320.00 back plus interest and penalty.
      - AT&T has to pay the expense of restoring my credit, and, if necessary, pay the rent, deposit, etc, for as long as necessary if my application to an association, corporation or partnership for a place to live is denied.
      -AT&T must make up for rendering my business cards useless in deleting my e-mail address under fraudulent and false pretenses. If they had not made up their abominable lies, I'd still have my business e-mail address, which was [protected]@att.net - If AT&T refuses to make restitution to its former customers that it bilked, defrauded, extorted - AT&T is to be dissolved by Congress, its assets sold and the proceeds used to pay the customers that they owe. Why Congress? Because the regulatory agencies refuse to do their appointed job. They are to be banned and Congressmen are to be held accountable to we, their constituents who elected them in to office.
      - 'Computer glitch' has worn out as an excuse. Surveys as long ago as 1998 have found that computers have resulted in a NET LOSS in office time of 10%, NOT a gain of 500, 1000, 2000, 10000% or more as you might expect. AT&T cannot say 'it was a computer error'. People's feelings are worth more than an idiotic, brain dead computer. But many companies apparently do not like to face reality, apparently.

Often times AT&T won't come up when you type it in the search engine on /link removed/ ATT will bring up a few that pertain to AT&T. You have to type in "Cingular Wireless" or "American Telephone and Telegraph". Or, scroll to the bottom of their home page. Easier: click on the letter "B". Find AT&T in the upper left corner and click on it. There are nearly 1260 exposes of AT&T ripoffs and corruption, and the number grows every single week! Sometimes a day does not go by for weeks without a complaint.

AT&T {AMERICAN TELEPHONE AND TELEGRAPH } NO LONGER IS THE "MA BELL" IT USED TO BE. BY THEIR FRUITS, YE SHALL KNOW THEM. Matthew 7;16, 20. WE ALL SEE THE FRUITS OF AT&T NOW, A CORPORATON THAT HAS LARGELY BEEN TAKEN OVER BY SODOMITES AND, LIKE HATE CRIME ACTIVISTS, FEEL THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW!!!

The Better Business Bureau is dishonest and is bought! Those that are members give the "better business" bureau THE EQUIVALENT OF BRIBES!!! That's what the dues amount to. Those who want to check out AT&T are denied by the "better business" bureau because the reports that the Attorney General submitted have been purged!! When you have sodomites guarding the child to protect him/her from molestation, you know what's going to happen! Hence, those whom are members of the "better business" bureau and remain so will have their derogatory and disadvantageous records expunged from their records!!! Enron! Arthur Andersen!! That co. headed by a black guy who threatened his employees with bodily harm or worse if they turned him in for using his co. as a piggy bank!! Be sure to check out /link removed/ Donate to my causes, please. Thank you. /link removed/ Scroll to bottom where Top Rip-off Links is. Click on "B" in the alphabet. Click on AT&T. Easier to find this way: AT&T will be 5th, 6th or 7th down in the farthest row to the left 1297 complaints as of the middle of October, 2010. Grows almost daily. /URL removed/?
      Starting a yahoo groups soon

Where you can get THE PINK SWASTIKA: The sodomites are knocking websites down and attempting to wipe this great, truthful expose out of circulation!!
      Sodomites are 2.3% or less of the population yet responsible for 56% of the child abuse and 97% of the murders of children!!!

Comments
      Comments

• Ne
      Nextaxpro E R Rocky Mar 07, 2018

MORE PAGES ALSO ON Nextaxpro.wordpress.com : AT&T has become very, very corrupt

AT&T Wirelesslook like illegal practices

To my dismay my daughter Susan was leaving for Europe. She had purchased an IPhone two months ago. When she called to inform them that she needed to make sure that she had service abroad..she was told..she didn't have the phone long enough to have automatic service!!! Imagin..you must have it for 90 days before its automatic. If you wanted...you could purchase a plan of 6.00 per month..and save 29 cents per minute. She figured well..not bad..then then proceeded to tell her she needed to fax over a copy of her Passport, driver's license and being she lived home..she needed to send a copy of her parents utility bill. She then said...how can I just make copies of my most valuable information and just fax it randomly to you..where is it going? who will have it? and of course they said..no go..no phone for you then in Europe.. Any suggestions if this is legal? This is insane..I am so angry that I want to put it on the news! thoughts?

ATT U-Verse — not worth the time or money

I have had the worse experience with AT&T UVERSE customer service for the SECOND time. No one is willing to...

ATT Uverse Service — billing problems

I am very unhappy with my uverse service billing, and telephone. Iwas told that I would be connected in...

AT&Tdowned line

After it was verified that the line that had fallen across a main street into our neighborhood was a telephone line, we called AT&T. We were told "it is after service hours and would have to wait until the next business day". Again, we explained that the line was across a main street, 3 feet off the ground and he repeated, the service department is closed, it closes at 4:00 pm, it was 5:00pm. Us neighbors had to watch the line to avoid drivers having an accident. One bicyclist had to turn and drop after almost going though while we were on the phone trying to get to AT&T. Finally had to call 911 for help. No one from AT&T showed up until 10:00 am the next day!

Even in dangerous, not just unhappy situations, AT&T continues to show their lack of service or concern

Michelle.

• Za
          ZacI56 Apr 09, 2010

Drop Call. Lots and Lots of CALL DROP.

During an Emergency I called my Partner Life and Death situation. You get Call Drop.

Called to complain, I was told that a Manager would call after yelling at them for an hour and wasting minutes. They would credit $25.00 when someone could have died. Is that what a life is worth?? I never got that call back from ANY MANAGER. That is a SHAME!!!

AT&T — mis assigned debt item - not mine

They say we owe AT&T 933 +- dollars, but the debt belongs to our son, they have it filed under my...

att[i am a empoyee in phone repair]employee abuse

att fired 500 field tecnicians in california most of the areas in california are giving appts 5 to 7 days out. the customers are yelling at the employees non stop about the the appointents. att doesnt care about the stress it is causing to their employees or customers . they expect us to handle these call under 280seconds. or the managers are harrassing us constantly plus were are expected to ask the customer if they are very satisfied at the end of the call when the appointments are 5 to 7 days out. to make matters worse most of the customers that call in have repeated trouble and they have to wait another 3 days to get a tech out. and there are many missed appoitments. the bottom line is att doesnt care about there customers or employees. eveyday i go in i think about quiting. att only intrest is uverse and they cant even get that right and its still not available in alot of areas. my email address is dslextreme.com if anyother info is needed from me

ATT CUSTOMER SERVICE REP Jul 09, 2010

I am an 12yr ATT customer service employee. The only thing management cares about is revenue. They don't care about customers. They care even less about their employees. Everyday we are told to do more & do it faster. They are calling representatives in to write them up about how often they use the bathroom! Sorry but we have to take call after call, keep them under a specified amount of minutes, be verbally abused by customers while keeping our cool, & sell something before the call is over. AND THEN COMPANY IS ANGRY BECAUSE OF OUR NON STOP STRESS & TALKING ON THE PHONE THAT WE DRINK WATER & THEN NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!! I AM NOT KIDDING. If they could make use adult diapers & not leave our desks ever -THEY WOULD DO IT .

ATT Employee Jul 11, 2010

AT&T is only interested in profits. One of the most poorly managed corporations in the United States despite the healthy profit margins. Evil practices and waste run rampant. The existing condition of the plant and facilities in the SE United States is disgusting. Everytime it rains...

• Ti
            tina1959 Jul 13, 2010

New York CWA Local Dissenters Victimized by Union Terror; File Complaint
            Submitted by Carl Horowitz on Fri, 05/28/2010 - 16:58
            Email to friendPrinter-friendlyAnyone who believes labor unions have forsaken menace as a tool to be used against internal dissent hasn't hung around Communications Workers of America Local 1101 lately. A civil complaint filed in Brooklyn, N.Y. federal court against the Staten Island-based union this past February provides apparently damning evidence that the labor organization is run by thugs and thieves. Salvatore DiStefano and Sebastian Taravella, union members and longtime heavy equipment operators for Verizon, allege they were continuously subject to harassment and violence after reporting an illegal union time-padding scheme to the Verizon security team. The pair is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.

According to the complaint, DiStefano, an employee of Verizon's Staten Island Garage, in the summer of 2007 was in the presence of a first-level union supervisor, Bob Rios, who told crew members that if they performed three "fiber to premises" jobs in a given day, they could falsely put in for a full day's pay regardless of how early they finished. DiStefano openly refused to participate in this scam. He then voiced his disapproval to fellow union members. Taravella, also a garage employee, expressed the same view. In May 2008, the pair went to Verizon's corporate security staff, informing them of the scheme. Corporate security, however, did not keep the resulting report confidential. Big mistake.

Outsiders might have seen DiStefano and Taravella as whistle-blowers; CWA Local 1101 saw them as rats. The union hierarchy proceeded to subject the pair to unrelenting abuse. Bosses brought them up on phony charges of "harassment" and "discrimination" against fellow members. As punishment, during or about November 2008 DiStefano and Taravella were terminated from employment at the Staten Island Garage and relocated to other garages, demoted in rank, and given "final warnings." When the pair complained to union officials Pat Lascala and Richard Meltz, they allegedly were told, "You guys did it to yourself." In March 2009, shop steward Manny Rincon allegedly put a dead rat in Taravella's locker. A month later, union member Chris Tremble called DiStefano a "rat" while hitting his face and head, and leaving him with two herniated disks. DiStefano complained about the incident to union officials, who promptly accused him of "starting a fight." DiStefano eventually was terminated in July 2009. In October 2009, a union member, Joe Sedita, threatened Taravella with death for allegedly getting a fellow employee fired. All the abuse took its toll. Taravella and DiStefano since have been undergoing counseling.

Union officials not only took no action against acts of wrongdoing, they openly encouraged them. In November 2008, the aforementioned Richard Meltz allegedly told members to "do whatever you want with those two guys." And at an August 2009 garage meeting, two local vice presidents, Joe Macaleer and Mike Luzzi, told rank and file that Verizon was "having a lot of problems right now ‘due to a couple of troublemakers'" and that "We have to learn that we can't call corporate security because we don't want those people getting involved in our business." Macaleer allegedly stated: "I don't want nobody in this room to call corporate security any more. [And] I don't care if somebody come to work with a gun saying they're going to shoot people, you don't say anything...we have a lot of problems here due to the fact there are ‘spies in the room.'" He then added, looking directly at the plaintiffs, "You know who you are." Finally, the complaint alleges that Macaleer told members, "(W)e have to deal with these spies on a personal level, like take them outside of the yard, off the company property and off company time and take care of them, because we can't be ratting each other out."

These allegations carry more than a ring of truth. It is the nature of any racket to protect participants by creating a wall of silence and exacting vengeance upon those in their ranks violating it. Some 40 years ago New York City cops operated in this manner, inadvertently supplying the raw material for such movies as "Serpico" and "American Gangster." All evidence strongly suggests that Communications Workers Local 1101 leaders operated an illegal featherbedding ring. That one or more Verizon employees may have taken part can't be ruled out either. DiStefano and Taravella's only crime was standing tall in the face of corruption and intimidation. Their lawsuit hopefully will yield a measure of justice for themselves and integrity for unions everywhere.

Communications Workers of America (CWA)Joe MacaleerRichard MeltzSalvatore DiStefanoSebastian TaravellaUnion Corruption UpdateVerizonCarl Horowitz's blog

• Sp
            Sprayjustice Dec 23, 2010

I agree with these comments. I was an 11 year employee and I could not take the abuse and blatant disrespect AT&T has for its customers and employees. I was absolutely disgusted when SBC bought us out and chose to keep their antiquated SORD systems as the back up databases. These are ridiculously not user friendly they absolutely SUCK! This caused me soo much stress my immune system collapsed and I got Shingles. The SBC management style is horrific they seek to force the employees to get sales with almost no incentives provided for the customer. The douche mangers get on the employees back every single day non stop. They will not just fix their [censor] computer systems and [censor] conversant with the BILLIONS in profits these [censor]s won't spend a dime to correct the most obvious problems. Instead they blame the people in the trenches the employees. Then of course the customers are irate and take it out on the employees. They are soo cheap that the buildings are dirty, in disrepair, and the outsides are unkept. Of course head quarters is taken care of very well so that the public and investors are fooled by this clean false image. I didn't even get a thank you when I resigned for the eleven years that I worked there and I performed absolutely wonderfully.

• Hn
            hnowell Feb 22, 2011

My husabdn works for att and I'm tired of the way he's being treated. We've attempted at least ten times for divorce all because of the work load they force on him. He's over worked as well as many other employees and can't handle the irate attitude from customers. Att, you need to do an episode of under cover boss for a week and see why your employees are complaining about their work. It's not just petty stuff it's dealing with other things that apparently nobody wants to take the time a fix. There's the union but what type of union is this when you dont unite and find a solution to the problem. How often are your union meetings and do you actually get work done on or before the proposed dead line. I'm tired of the bs my husband has to deal with cause it's putting a HUGE strain on our marriage. He hates his life and complains about me all the time. When does he get the help he needs. He doesn't. I want to talk to Randall Stephenson about the way he conducts his company and the tactic he uses to push his employees to get jobs done. That things with President Obama helping out...fat chance of that working. Randall is just as executive as Obama is yet all the corpoarte people dont seem to care much. Your empliyees need help. They are falling apart. mThey need support and encouragement and good morale. Randall what are you doing today to make a difference in the lives of the people who "really" work at the front of your at&t world (prem-techs, store sales, customer support, tech support)?

BellSouth / AT&Tunexpected fees

Bottom line: AT&T (Bellsouth) "determined" that the line interference came from inside my house and charged me $90 without prior notification. At least, they could have fixed the problem or could have waived the fee because I was loyal customer of theirs for +/- 10 years.

The Full Story: I called AT&T (Bellsouth) about a noise interference on my telephone line and they checked it from their computer and determined there was a legitimate problem with the line, so they told me they would send out a technician to investigate. I have had similar problems with my phone line and they did the same thing. However, this time the technician came out and "determined" the problem was inside the house and left without fixing my line and then I get my bill at the end of the month that included a $90 trouble line determination fee. They never told me that there policy had changed and that I would have to pay this fee (if I didn't already have their "in-home maintence package") before sending out their technician. As you can imagine, I was rather upset about my bill, so I called them to resolve the issue and they offered me 50% reduction if I were to sign up for their "in-home maintence package" that day. I refused their offer because I didn't feel that I was obligated to pay for a service that neither benefited from nor agree to pay for the service beforehand. I then requested to speak with their manager on staff which I refused to sympathize with me. Because of their deceitful business practices and their unwillingness to work with a faithful customer for over 4 years, I told them that they would lose my business. After setup COX internet, I called back AT&T with the intentions to cancel my service. However, the customer representative persuaded me to stay and add the "in-home maintence package" and they would waive the $90 fee already incurred. A month later and the fee was still on my account and now I was paying for an "in-home maintence package" fee. In addition, I was charged late fees for not paying my whole bill. Well, I decided that I had enough and I called them back and confronted them on their customer service and why the $90 fee wasn't waived. They informed me that I could not receive the waiver because I refused their first offer two months earlier. That was it for me and I canceled my service with them at that time.

After placing my complaint with BBB, At&T called in an "attempt" to settle the dispute and here is my response to BBB: AT&T called me up to dispute my complaint and to defend their company business practice with me. I told them that I was not interested in debating the issue (especially being sick), but if he wanted to resolve the complaint I made, they could issue me the refund. However, they were not interested in meeting my request. My complaint is really not about the money, but the principle by which Bellsouth/AT&T has chosen to operate their business. Businesses (and their practices) must be transparent.

• Ga
              Gainesville, FL Apr 14, 2010

I agree that all "Businesses and their practices must be transparent."

AT&T — crooks

I ordered AT&T & asked that they keep my same phone #, after about 2 weeks I found that no one was calling...

AT&T Long Distanceenforcing fraud contract

For the last two months, I have being trying to remove from two of my ATT accounts a fraud long distance contracts that was created by a sub contractor company named nextlink comunication group inc. in which false names and signatures were made by their employees. This charges are now close to $600 on each account and I am still no getting any help from ATT customer service nor even getting in touch with the fraud department.

How can you help me?

Best Regards,
            Jorge
            [protected]

AT&Tstolen phone and privacy

I reported my iPhone stolen on 1/13/10 to AT&T 800 number and on 1/14/10 to the Daytona Beach store. After calling AT&T to report the phone missing I was told it would cost me $700.00 to replace my phone.

Over Easter weekend I found out that my ex-husband had his iPhone stolen. I asked him where he got the phone and was informed it was the one he took from me. He told me that in February he took the my phone and had service put on the phone under his own account. He just walked in off of the street and AT&T never asked for a sales receipt nor did they even look to see if the phone was reported as stolen. After finding out what happened to my phone I contacted AT&T and was told it is not their responsiblity to see if a phone is stole or not. So they are only concerned about getting the new customer and making their current customer pay $700.00 for another phone. According to the police and AT&T $700.00 is a felony charge neither the police nor AT&T would help me retrieve my phone. I also found out that AT&T local store in Daytona Beach, accessed my account and printed my ex-husband off a copy of my receipt so he would have one. It had my name on it and my account had a passcode on it and the Daytona Beach AT&T did not even verify that code, AT&T does not care about security on any ones account.

If AT&T and other carriers would just verify if a phone was stolen or not, the theft of cell phones would go down. So instead of AT&T helping a customer that has been with them for years. They told me they would give me a $80.00 credit or a cheaper phone.

I personally feel that if everyone that has ever had an expensive phone stolen and has the police report and notified their carrier started a class action law suit against the cell phone providers that our phones would once again be safe, but then again it would cut into the executives bottom line if they had to be responsible business people and look out for their customers.

If any attorney would be interested in handling this case please contact me at the above number. I am sorry, but I don't have another $700.00 to buy another iPhone and I am stuck paying for a line that I can't even use. I think it is time that we took back what is ours and make the providers responsible for selling service on stolen property.

AT&Thighly deceptive sale practices

Our company used AT&T for its business phone lines for several years. An AT&T sales representative contacted us to suggest a new and lower cost service towards the end of the contract. Our employee repeatedly and specifically asked the AT&T sales representative if this would alter or extend the contract in any way and was assured by said AT&T sales representative that it would not and we could cancel any time. Our business moved to new offices several months later and attempted to cancel the contract. We were informed that we were now under a new contract and assessed a $1300 penalty. We refused to pay and demanded proof of contract in writing. AT&T customer service never contacted us on the issue and instead turned the issue over to a collection agency.

We informed the collection agency of the situation and explained their deceptive practice. We will now work with D&B and business credit agencies to defend our credit rating. Most importantly we will inform our clients of this situation and work to ensure others do not face the same inconvenience. You would think with the high volume of similar complaints against AT&T that their management would realize deceptive business practices lead to unhappy customers. Unhappy customers typically leave and tell others why. As the complaints pile up customer acquisition and revenue decline. It's simple math and its bad business.

• Da
                    Darvinse Apr 13, 2010

I finally canceled my AT&T home phone and High Speed Internet service, because it didn't work half the time. I often had no dial tone and when it did work, the DSL was slow. Worst of all, I have found that AT&T customer service reps make up new lies every time I call. After a month of calls with service reps assuring me that I would get a prorated credit for the internet service, since I canceled two days into my billing cycle, they told me today that they don’t prorate internet service. The supervisor could not point me to that information, she “just knows that it’s true.” I guess that should be good enough. I looked through my Terms of Service and it does not say any such thing. The supervisor would also not give me any contact information for anyone in charge of this operation. Their behavior is really despicable. If anyone can recommend a company that aren’t incompetent and/or liars, I would like to hear it. I am considering canceling my cel phone service because I hate AT&T so much.

• Wh
                    whiskeycat Apr 15, 2010

I agree it's gone downhill...not like it was in the old days. I used to work for "Ma Bell".

But you need to document everything, try to get names and write a letter to the group dept that handles complaints. Call and ask someone there where do I send complaints ?
                    I did this a couple of times and got good results.

but I wonder sometimes if they aren't selling us a bill of goods...I know in my area there's a lot of old underground telephone cable...(I've seen it for myself..used to work in AT&T construction). And of course water often seeps into B boxes and outside cable whenever it rains.

So sometimes I wonder...they tell you they are going to offer you high speed internet and how great it is..but what condition is the wire between you and the central office !!?

Of course business users purchase TI service...it's much better quality because the line has been conditioned & tested before being put into service. But of course it's quite expensive.

• Li
                    LizzienDFW2 May 26, 2010

I have been with ATT with my same cell number since 1997. I just got another phone line on April 10th. The sales person told me to use my current LG sliders from my prior last upgrade as they are better then the new 'free' phones. So i left the store with a sim card and 2 year contract on a line I never bought equipment for. So, here is it 46 days later and I am calling customer relations explaining my situation. There reply.. can't help you... buy another line with 2 year contract and well get you the 99 iphone. OH HELL NO! why would I buy another line for over $10.00./month when there store clerk should have told me my options, and NO WHERE in the store was it advertised. Customer relations told me the 99 iphone has been out for over a year. Really? 12/2009 I upgraded my son's phone line and he had to pay full price and a 2 year contract at another ATT store. If anyone else has this same experience I would like for us to get in contact and get a class action lawsuit going here. I am a single mother who was just scammed by ATT and been a loyal customer of theirs for along time.

att phone complaintharrassing calls

I get multi calls from phone # [protected] every day & night. They do not stop.I have called them back & ask they not csall. I have a terminal ill husband & a ringing phone wakes him after pain meds. They will not ID themselves. They say they will remove my number. But they don't/ I have rerceived 12-15 calls in 1 day. this is hassassment & cruel. I want to press charges against them. Please stop them. My husband has little time left. They are driving me crazy. Thanks. Beverly J. Sidell [protected].

• Lm
                      lmb25 Apr 04, 2010

Hi, my sympathies with your circumstances, I am not sure about your country but I do 'believe' not fact that if you receive three or more that you can call the police as harrassment. They can intersept. Or can your phone service provider block that particular number, if it was myself i would be so seriously tempted to just answer and rest the phone so they are paying more and more and more whilst no one is actually listening to them as they are quite obviously not listening to you. Failing that get a whistle blow that down the phone. I probably haven't helped at all but those sorts of companies get right up yer nose and would love to find their office and go and give em a piece of my mind. If your husband has an extra carer as well as yourself surely they may be able to have some sort of influence to stopping this, he is obviously as are you suffering enough? I would even get donations going and print a huge page in local paper saying leave us alone and plaster their number everywhere. All hassle you can do without i can't even begin to understand but hey try ringing them and reverse charges!!! Give em hell, you have enough to deal with, go to papers local news anywhere, bad news travels fast and I really hope I don't get in trouble for this comment but these companies need to leave people who quite clearly want just to be left. My thoughts go with you and may things pass peacefully for you, I'm in England and we know nothing of each other but if you just want scream, cry, rant and rave feel free to e mail. take care, the carer suffers just as much as the person who is ill and is often forgotten, be strong and the famous saying, dont let the you know whats grind you down. Give em hell girl, your days are hard enough without these ###. Love and light to you x if i can do anything, just ask if i can i will.

AT&T Wirelesspoor wireless and customer service

I agree with the other reviewers and complaints on here. I also live and use my cell phone in the Cincinnati, Ohio/Northern Kentucky area and am very dissatisfied with AT&T's 3G Wireless service and Customer service. I have gone through two Motorola 3G phones already and am still having the same problems- poor voice quality where there is static, crackling, and interference when I try to make a call, many times the call won't even connect, a lot of dropped calls, text and voice messages that won't come through for several hours, many dead zones, and slow internet. I pay over $110 per month for their bad service. I have called their tech and customer support several times, but nothing is ever done to fix the problems. A trouble ticket is opened but the problems are still ocurring, and from what I'm reading online, many other people are having the same issues with them. When is AT&T going to get with the program and fix these problems? It is getting old. I rely on my phone for business and if their network is going to be that unreliable, I'm going to have to switch to another provider.

angrycelluser Mar 28, 2010

You are so right-they are atrocious in every aspect.

• He
                        heathercheri6 Jul 19, 2010

Their phones suck and their service sucks, I hope something happens soon, I'm so mad with them I'm almost willing to pay the fee to terminate so I can go to a better company.

AT&Tusing liberal disgusting yahoo news

Every time I open my AT&T I see the "Yahoo News" homepage with all it's liberal garbage praising everything the Socialist Democrats do and complaining about the Constitutional Republicans. It's REALLY annoying and I wish they would stop using the very liberal and Socialist "Associated Press" for their news. PLEASE complain to AT&T / Yahoo / AP . I have complained and see no change so am looking for a new ISP.

• Im
                          imanobody2u Apr 06, 2010

Duh, change your home page; you have control over that.

• Im
                          imanobody2u Apr 06, 2010

Duh, change your home page on your browser; you have control over that. (That is assuming you know what a home page and a browser are.) Hope this was a joke complaint or I guess...nah, won't go there.

AT&Tcustomer loyaty means nothing

My parents have been loyal customers of AT&T since 1993. Recently they purchased a new vehicle with built-in mobile BT connections. So they wanted to upgrade their phone to a BT model. They were told that they could not upgrade their phone until the current contract was over. They weren't offered a new contract (which would have been bad anyway), they were told it simply could not be done. They were only asking to purchase a new phone, at full price, and transfer their existing service to the new phone. So they are going to wait for their current contract to end then they are switching carriers. Way to go AT&T!

• Hs
                            HSheetz Mar 22, 2010

AT&T cable service is terrible. When you call in for help or to report a problem it takes 15 minutes to get through the automated system and another 30 minutes to get the custumer service rep to recognize that there is a problem. I have had my box replaced 3 times in the 1 year I've had the service. The box will freeze. Everytime I speak to a custumer service rep they say what you want to hear to get you off the phone, they will promise you adjustments for your problems but don't do it and don't notate it in your account. Then when you call back there is no record of what was offered and you must explain the situation to every person you speak to (VERY IRRITATING). There should be a department to take custumer complaints NOT A WEBSITE. As a custumer you can tell that you are just another number to them no personal empathy at all. I have had numerous cable services and by far AT&T is the worst. Would NOT recomend AT&T to anybody.

• Le
                            led1958 Jul 16, 2011

i signed up for u-verse at $54.00/month, and after supposed credits the bill was $74.00. I have never seen worse TV than the boring, stupid free on-demand wastesite of U-100!

• De
                            Debbie Hepp Jul 20, 2011

I'm also disappointed that AT&T doesn't do more to reward customer loyalty. I've had a home business line through AT&T since 1995 and want to cancel the line and forward the calls to my AT&T wireless phone. To my surprise I found out that my account had been renewed for 3 years. To cancel the line will result in a $30/month fee for 3 years. On top of that I'd have to pay $18 to forward the calls. AT&T business services said there's nothing they can do -- I was sent a postcard in the mail telling me that the account was renewing. I don't recall seeing the postcard and there's no indication of the contract renewal date on my bills or online account. I'm very unhappy with this level of customer service.

ATT Uverse — will not transfer serivce

i am a 69 yr old female living on a fixed income of $692. 00 a month. i have to cut corners to afford uverse...

AT&T Wireless Customer Service — extremely poor customer service

I am complaining about the complete lack of regard for customers that At&t exhibits. Today, my cell phone...

AT&T DSLfalse promises/overall poor service

Do not do business with at&t, you will regret it and it will cost you. I had previously been a customer of at&t for over 15 years, back in the days of southwestern bell, and never had any issues. I left only because I received a better rate. So, when my current phone/internet/cable company raised my rates by 30% I started looking around for alternative services. When I received a call offering a bundle for around $100 with all my current services and over $200 worth of rebates so I would not have any intial out of pocket charges. I jumped at the offer.

First, when the tech installed my phone he damaged the primary line to the point it was no longer functional and had to install my phone service on a secondary line only. The problem with that was the primary line was were my desk was located, thus he could not setup my dsl service unless I moved my computer from the family room to my bedroom where the second line was. Which was a major issue. When I contacted att to discuss the issue they told me it was my problem and would have to working phone line in this room or pay for one of their service techs to install a new line. I ended up replacing the line myself in under 20 minutes and for less than $20. They never took responsibility for the damaged cause by their service tech. However, they did offer to have a tech come out an look at the line. He never showed up.

Second, on the day of the installation of my phone/supposed installation of dsl the direct tv installation was suppose to take place, but the tech never showed up. Keep in mind I confirmed all appointment that morning and was told all services would be installed that day. After a number of phone calls the staff was never able to find an order for the direct tv service.

I received my first months bill from att and was charged for phone and internet service (Remember the service was never setup). The rep did remove the internet charges, but not the equipment charges as I later found out. But I was being charged $40 for the phone service which I was quoted a previous price of $19.99 in the bundle deal. If you check their website, they are still advertising this same phone rate service at the time of this posting, without the bundle. When I explained to the rep there was an additional charge for a service I did not request, the request was just basic phone service, it cost me 16.99 to have the 4.99 service removed. I paid the phone bill and service charge of 56.99, because I was told I would still get my rebate to cover all the cost.

After several more calls I still have an outstanding balance of $99 pending a claim that was filed thru the rep and will not be able to have my internet service until I pay the $99 for equipment promised to me for free or until the claim has been finalized. Which can take up to 3 months. Fortunately, I never cancelled my current internet/cable service. At this point I am stuck with att until this issue is resolve, but I will definately return to my original provider.

I expect premimum service and if I have to pay for it, then so be it.

I have told a number of friends and coworkers who were planning to switch to att and after hearing of my experience they all decided to go with another company.

Some job att, you have already lost 6 potential customer in temple, tx due to poor customer relations, how many more will it take before you take action?

ATT Fails Apr 09, 2010

This sounds like a time to sue!

• Fe
                              fej Akper Jun 24, 2010

I had a similar experience and posted it here "Baited & Switched" They offered a promotional price and billed me for $20 more per month. They must be in trouble to bow to such shameful practices to increase their revenue at our expense. But what else to do? Certainly I dropped them and challenged their billing, even if i have to go to small claims court. There should be other ways to get them to change their ways. I would be willing to join and even help organize a boycott of sorts.

ATT Uversepoor customer service

Take it from an ex-customer: If you enjoy POOR customer service, then you will really enjoy the ATT UVERSE service. Just give it a try and attempt calling them out of regular business hours and see if you can get any support: [protected] (contact info as it appears on their bill). Even then, it is long waits, transferring back and forth, sudden and unauthorized fees and charges, billing issues, THEN THEY CHARGE YOU $65 to "RESTORE" something they couldn't fix, etc. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!! The image and everything else is the same as any of the other companies, the problem comes in when you need to resolve an issue ~ Good luck with that!!! Then, you will regret it, like I did! For a service like this, I will PAY whatever just to get rid of them, and never go through it again.

Nancy3205 May 30, 2015

I agree just went through a nightmare with them! They are horrible!

Nancy3205 May 30, 2015

I agree the person you talk to can't even speak English! I had the same experience I was promised an online deal for 89.00 a month and a gift card for $250.00 well guess what they lie! It is a $150.00 a month and a n$100.00 gift card! I think I will call the PUC and report them!

Nancy3205 May 30, 2015

Well went on line to register for my $100.00 credit voucher as if you don't you will lose it and of course they said my log on and password was incorrect even though I had the printed piece of paper right in front of me with my log on and password and checked it 3 times and then was advised if I tried again they would shut my account down. So then did on lime Jill and after spending almost 90 minutes of explaimg. She said no problem she could help me, well Jill shut my internet completely down and by then I was too exhausted to try again.
                                I am so upset! ATT you are a horrible company.