AT&T U - Verse / unbelieveable crap

1 Oshkosh, WI, United States Review updated:

I recently lost my job due to downsizing and wanted to save money so I switched from Time Warner to AT&T U-verse. It took them over 3 days to install my internet and TV service and was told it would be a month to get my phone service working. Well its been a month and I was called and told I wouldn't get phone service and they had no idea when it would be installed. I had a telephone interview today and guess what...AT&T decided to switch my service without telling me and without getting all the bugs out and you guessed it I never recieved the Job Phone interview because my phone isn't working. And get this, they are going to give me a temperary phone number for 7 - 10 days while they work with my old phone company to get my old phone number back...OMG!

Comments

• He
      25th of Feb, 2009

Sorry to here about you lsoing your job, we are in the same boat here. However, if AT&T UVerse paid me for all the time I spent on the phone with them, I would not need ot have a job. I would be rich. I wish that more people would complain, because I feel like I am the only one. In fact I have 5 pages of typed notse that I am trying to tak to them about, however their system has been down since Saturday, and they cannot get my account pulled up. Really hope that this means they cannot run any bills either, because until this is resolved I will not be paying. Best of luck to you.