AT&T Rewards / customer service lies and offers no resolve!

1 Greensboro, NC, United States Review updated:

They lie! Over and over again for 160 days I have waited and listened to them lie about my $50 rewards card is "stuck in the system and they will let a supervisor know and they will handle it!" that is a blatant lie! No help, no one there cares or intends to do anything at all about my complaint and it is a false advertisement to get you to take their service and then you are in a contract. Something should be done because they are lying to people.

Comments

• Di
      8th of Jul, 2010

They lied to us as well.Jan.We ordered a high speed internet service for my daughter, she could not get out on this device we have been trying to cancell they said we are in a contract we wil have to pay $150.00 to cancell something she can't use.And she was to get a reward back for bundling for $150.00 still no reward whats up with this?I am gointg to make a compalaint with the better bussiness bureu and other since this can't get resolved through them.They are all about the dollar.But can't help us.

• Ms
      20th of Oct, 2010

They are [censor]. When I purchased a new home in JUNE they told me I would get $100 rebate for ordering their substandard DSL service and a land line. It's now OCTOBER 20th and my "estimated reward mail date" on their website went from 9/26 to blank. I'll call them tomorrow but from the looks of the comments on this site, I won't get far. I will also report to the BBB.