AT&T Rewards / customer service lies and offers no resolve!
They lie! Over and over again for 160 days I have waited and listened to them lie about my $50 rewards card is "stuck in the system and they will let a supervisor know and they will handle it!" that is a blatant lie! No help, no one there cares or intends to do anything at all about my complaint and it is a false advertisement to get you to take their service and then you are in a contract. Something should be done because they are lying to people.
More AT&T Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - Uverse
- AT&T - at&t/directv package unethical behavior
- AT&T Phone Service - cell phone service
- AT&T - at&t uverse
- ATT.com - installation of tv and internet services