AT&T Prepaid Phone Card / pricing is not what it seems to be

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

I bought an AT&T Prepaid phone card at Walmart, that said 1, 000 minutes in large numbers for $40.00 and discovered, as I used it that I did not actually have 1, 000 minutes. On back of the card, in small print, it gives the actual rates for instate calls, which was, for Florida, 5 minutes for every minute used. Some other states varied from actual time to 8 minutes per one minute call. As far as I am concerned that is fraudulent. It should not have stated 1, 000 minutes, but rather the true amount of minutes on front of the card. I am very disappointed that Walmart would be caught up in such a scam. I have been a customer since they first opened in Boca Raton quite a few years ago. This is definitely a turn off. I'll probably start taking my business to Super Target, which is just about as close to my home as Walmart is.

Comments

• Sh
      29th of Oct, 2008

I have a store selling at & t prepaid pin number,
    now there are 3 customers complaint that the pin nuber can not been refill, so I called the CS and wait over 20 minutes, and then, they just refuse to provide me any informations due to ### security reason. and finally, i refund back to the customers, and lost that $75.

I questioned that, who can access the pin number, ?

I think At & T sell 1 prepiad pin number to more than 1 customers, they are trying to cheat their customers.