AT&T / internet billing
In December 2017 I was given an order reducing my internet to $20.00 per month for 12 months. Order #[protected]. I've made several calls to AT&T asking why my internet bill is $36.00, each time I'm told it takes a few months before it will show on my bill. As of today it still shows $36.00.
I've filed a complaint with Comsumer Class action and a collect agency to recover my money you keep charging me. I also want my bill reduced to $20.00 as shown on your document. Your order states the following "AT&T high speed internet elite...$20.00 per month for 12 month(s), then $54.00 per month". Your document doesn't state, list or show that the $20.00 is OFF $54.00.
If you continue to give me the run around I plan I seeking legal action.
You may contact me at email@example.com, or call [protected]
PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPTS OF THIS EMAIL
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - memory call/message link
- AT&T and Direct TV - nhl center ice
- AT&T - refund of account credit of $2397.99
- ATT - direct tv
- AT&T - leaning pole been that way for 5 years