AT&T

Posted: Oct 3, 2017 by

direct tv (bundled through at&t)

Miami, Florida
Good afternoon,

I am hoping to have my experience serve as an indication that the customer service needs significant improvement. I have a bundle that includes my internet with AT & T and my satellite cable through Direct TV. The bill summary includes both, and so I referred to the number for customer service when I needed technical support for my cable. However, that number (AT & T customer service) cannot assist with Direct TV issues yet when routing the call to Direct TV, it was the wrong number. I was transferred to another Dish company all together. I spent 45 mins on the phone trying to resolve a simple technical issue. It is extremely frustrating to call AT & T customer service. I believe that if AT & T offers its customers bundle deals that include another entity such as Direct TV, there should be a smooth way to assist their customers when they need to be directed to that other entity. In fact, the bill doesn't even provide a number for Direct TV and they should. It is very disappointing to know we pay so much money for services yet do not get the quality customer service we deserve as loyal customers. I certainly hope my letter can shed some light on the need to improve customer service.

Sincerely,
Jacqueline Lopez
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV

Comments

A  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
that's at&t for you they give you the run around and hang up on you and refuse to do anything
they only care about being paid, and do not care at all about there customers
they cancelled my phone services years ago because I "dared: expected help
anyway
your best bet is to file a complaint with the better business bureau ( online)
seems to be the only thing they take any notice of, as if you expect help from a supervisor, manager or someone higher they do same thing give excuses
A  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
At&t only says sorry for doing absolutely nothing. They will pass you from art net to department and will keep you on hold for hours to resolve nothing.
A  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@scott maria true I use to spend countless hours with them years ago, they will not answer any valid question and seem to only know whats on there script of non answers and " troubleshooting" which is a waste of time
there " checking your account" they tend to say at beginning means that they are checking your paid up

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree