At&t

Posted: Oct 23, 2017 by

cell phone prepaid and customer service

I am sharing my personal experience with this company. I have fallen on extremely difficult financial circumstances. My mother (who lives in Indiana) is trying to provide me with a cell phone here in Virginia so that my friends and loved ones have a means to reach me. When visiting Virginia, she got a phone for me with AT&T and she was under the impression that autopay was set up. The first month I have the phone, it was disconnected and my mother was told there was a misunderstanding and that autopay had not been correctly set up. It is now the 2nd month of service, same thing. No phone service and my mother has spent hours on the phone being given the runaround by this company. It is after 10:30pm and I still have no service. I messaged AT&T on facebook and was sent a message that this is being "reviewed". Please bear in mind, money is being taken from my mother for phone service that I do not currently have! My mom also reached out to AT&T in regards to the same issue and they advised her that she needs to take her bank statement showing the money is being taken out because they have no record of it???????? I would strongly urge anyone to NOT use the services of this company. I am also taking this information and providing it to any business bureau that will listen.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile/Cellular Service Providers

Comments

A  23rd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
step number 1 have the bank dispute the charges being paid to at&t and refunded
paying for a service not given
step number 2 file a complaint with the better business bureau ( online)
give the names of people, dates and time etc.. in complaint
step number 3 after this gets done (hopefull no problems) goto a better provider ( at&t are scammers and do not care at all about there customers just that they are paid)
Verizon a great choice ( got a Samsung flip phone you can have just need sim) send me direct message if interested
it may of changed but theres a $30 plan I had ( now on smart phone ) unlimted talk and text ( data don't recall)
would double check on site ( under basic plans)

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree