AT&T / overcharging for bundled services

United States Review updated:

I am having the same problem, with AT&T i ordered the phone bundle and got a total different Bundle, they was charging me for services i didn't even order, when i complained to them and told them to take it off my bill they still charged me again for this service the next month and the next month, i originally ordered the phone service with internet only for $68 a month and they were charging me $192 for one month bill, finally i had to tell them to discontinue all together. I am contacting people with this situation, because I am planning on a possible class action against them. They are overcharging people and making them pay these bills regardless and it's not right. Why should we pay for something we didn't ask for. Any one having the same problem my email address is [protected]@aol.com if you want in to contact me.

Comments

• Mo
      13th of Feb, 2010

It looks like AT &T is doing the same poor performance since years, with no signs of learning. The y never for filled my contract, which was land line and internet. Nobody was able to fix the internet and so I canceled the contract ofter two months of trouble and no usage.
    No they want to charge me the service and the two months. !!!
    I am looking forward to go in a law suit.
    Everybody out here : DO NOT WORK WITH THEM !! EVER !!!