AT&T / other person using my social security and i'm not paying bill

1 Bakersfield, United States Review updated:

Attention At&t: Date: 10/07/2010
Referal number: [protected]
My name is Crystal Nicole Anguiano my social security number is [protected]. Back in 2006 i did have a phone on under my name but i Did turn it off because i moved to Sacramento California in June of 2006. I found out later on my mother used my S.S number to turn the phone back on under my sisters name Kristie Anguiano. Aslo recently found out from At&t that ther are 2 other phone lines open under my social security number in 2008 or 2009 and 2010 for the amount of $434.39. I refuse to pay these phone bills because i did not turn these phones on and i would like them to be turned off. I notified At&t I had to send proof of address that i was living in Sacramento my Califorina, Identificaton card, and also my S.S card. they said they would turn the phone and apologized to me for their mistake also gave me information for Fraud. All this information At&t will have. I did call and and put a fruad alert on my social securtiy. I really would appreciate it if this matter be disputed. Thank you for your time.

Sincerly,
Crystal Nguiano

Comments

• Fl
      7th of Oct, 2010

Damn are you dumb !!

Can you also please provide us your date of birth, your full legal name and address, your banking information along with your mother's maiden name. Within a short time you won't have to worry about any of this as you won't have anything left to pay anyone.

Why would you put your SSN online???

• Vi
      4th of Nov, 2010

omfg! how can u be so stupid to post your ssn online! if u truly are that stupid, u deserve to be ripped off!

• Qu
      12th of Dec, 2010

Please stop calling this Person, Human Being names and Help Them. We are always so quick to point out Negatives! My Goodness! Are we ALL not here on this site because we've All been scammed Somehow and 95% of the time, it's ALSO because of something WE didn't do right either? Like follow up, due diligence, Checking a Consumer Fraud site BEFORE doing business and reading a 144 page PDF document of FINE PRINT before agreeing to or signing anything???

Miss/Mr/: Stop posting your SS# ANYWHERE online. Be mindful when out in public when you give it to a counter or desk person; they should NEVER repeat OR write All 9 digits. Get extra protection on ALL your accounts NOW. Close ALL your active accts. Go to the DMV (if applicable) and tell them what's going on. Then, go directly to the Social Security Administration office in your district/county/town/city, taking with you ANY/ALL hardcopy documents showing he fraudulent information/transactions. Then, ask God/the spirits/angels/your guides for clarity, direction and Focus and Ignore ALL negativity and only take In the Good. You will survive this, recove and learn a valuable lesson; we ALL eventually do. God Blesses you :0)

• Dl
      26th of Jan, 2011

My suggestion is that you contact who ever it is who is in charge of monitoring this site. I would beg them to take down my post and if necessary do another without the social security number. I agree with the post above me, that the remarks are not necessary. explain why not to post your personal information online. There are bad people out there unfortunately.

• Ba
      12th of Aug, 2011

nuff said

• Lo
      4th of Apr, 2013

((IM HER SISTER!!))

OMFG!!

Now I know my sis wuhhd NEVER do this purposely!!! She must have thought she wuhhs sending a DIRECT EMAIL to the AT&T HEADQUARTERS in Texas & accidently & without noticing she put it as a complaint on this website!!!

I apologize & sumhow im gonna try and get in contact with the CEO of this website ASAP!!!

Sincerely,

Her sister,
    Kristie Anguiano

• Ta
      4th of Apr, 2013

No way that anyone is stupid enough to post their SS # on a public forum. I say this one is fake.