AT&T / at&t customer service pentagon city mall
My husband using a prepaid line for $45. I was using Tmobile service the suddenly he noticed if he add me on his account then we have to pay $75 monthly. We will save $10. So went today pentagon city mall at&t store to get mine service. The associate name Rashad was so rude and he have jero knowledge about at&t services. His behavior also not good. When we ask something he was so angry and seems he don not like to talk with us. He charge me twice from our credit card then when we said why its twice he said ok cl and fix yoursel and also said its not his duty to help. The manager name jone he also was there and when we try to talk with him he just ignore us. They both was so rude and wasn'T professional at all. They just leave us without solving the problems. We waited few minutes more if they helo but both went to meet others custmers without talkinh with us. they just ignored us! Then we call at&t customer care and one representative solve it.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - residential internet service set up
- AT&T - Installation tech never showed up to appointment, horrible customer service when trying to find out when they will get here.
- AT&T - prepaid cell phone purchase 
- AT & T - customer service
- A T And T - incorrect billing