Aspen Dental / bad faith
When I first went to Aspen it was ok. They seemed professional, efficient and, well, quite frankly good enough to provide me a replacement for my cracked upper denture. After many appointments, consultations and impressions, a rude letter that I hadn't made my next appointment quickly enough and being pushed to continue treatment before the time was right for me, what was supposed to be the finished product, (after they messed up and made the denture without my prior approval) was HORRIBLE. Not ONE change had been made to the wax model I had greatly disapproved of. I was then told we had to start all over again! I don't think so. I am currently drafting a letter to them to discontinue treatment. Will they harass me for money? Oh, probably. Next step is Attorney General. Thanks.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dental and office management.
- Aspen Dental Management - Bad treatment services and personnel!!
- Aspen Dental Management - double billed! assault!!
- Aspen Dental Management - insurance coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of