Aspen Dental / terrible in all ways
I just moved back to Mass, and my new employer's dental plan gave Aspen as the closest provider. Against my girlfriend's, who is a researcher, wishes I went ahead and scheduled work, I should have know that when looking at the estimate they were going to charge me over $100.00 for their reccomended toothbrush as well as $135.00 for Oral care instructions. They led me to believe that the deep cleaning that would be done in two sessions with my 50% insurance payment would be no more then $250.00 per visit instead the bill for the first session was almost $500.00 which included a charge for a toothbrush head which I did not order. I faxed the bill to my girlfriend who is actually in charge of research for a local agency. She had her staff fax the bill to several reputable dentists in the area and found out from all that the bill was totally out of line and bordered on fraud. I now have to retrieve my records and go to a reputable dentist to get the work finished. I think Aspen is both deceptive and disgracefull.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental dalton ga... please beware of this scammer!
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - upper dentures have never fit
- Aspen Dental Management - periodontal cleaning