Aspen Dental / terrible in all ways

1 Elm StWoburn, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 781-932-1114

I just moved back to Mass, and my new employer's dental plan gave Aspen as the closest provider. Against my girlfriend's, who is a researcher, wishes I went ahead and scheduled work, I should have know that when looking at the estimate they were going to charge me over $100.00 for their reccomended toothbrush as well as $135.00 for Oral care instructions. They led me to believe that the deep cleaning that would be done in two sessions with my 50% insurance payment would be no more then $250.00 per visit instead the bill for the first session was almost $500.00 which included a charge for a toothbrush head which I did not order. I faxed the bill to my girlfriend who is actually in charge of research for a local agency. She had her staff fax the bill to several reputable dentists in the area and found out from all that the bill was totally out of line and bordered on fraud. I now have to retrieve my records and go to a reputable dentist to get the work finished. I think Aspen is both deceptive and disgracefull.

Dj

Comments

3rd of Oct, 2008

i have filed complaint with AG office call Rebbecca Peyton @ 617 963 2147 and ask for forms to file a complaint against Aspen The AG office is suing a similar dental office for mal practice

• Bo
      26th of Aug, 2009

Aspen Dental Woburn is the first dental office i visited. The manager told after preliminary inspection of the dentist that I only need to pay the whole thing for about like $800., On my next visit for my appointment there's another charge for another problem..

I thought that I only need to pay $800 because they already told me . But after all 3 appointment It cost me $1600.

If your planning to visit a dentist dont waste your time & money in ASPEN DENTAL in Elm St. Woburn. Go somewhere else.