Aspen Dental / manager cindy

1 4729 Onondaga Blvd Suite 130 Syracuse NY 13219Syracuse, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 315-472-4867

When I went to their office as a new patient in january 2008 they did a set of x rays and billed my insurance for those. now I go in for my next cleaning this time with pain in my left side, teeth and jaw difficulty chewing now they tell me I need a panorex x ray which my insurance will not cover because they had already done the the regular x ray series because in january I had no concern and the insuraance will only pay for 1 set every three years they should have given me the option then before me having to have to pay for this x ray out of pocket. THEN IHAVE TO SEE AN ORAL SURGEON BECAUSE MY LEFT SIDE WISDOM TOOTH IS LIKE A ROCK IMPACTING MY SINUS CAVITY I AM ON ANTIBIOTICT AND PAIN MEDS AND THEY DID NOT EXPLAIN TO ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COVERAGE AND THE CONSULTATION AND SERVICES WHICH WERE COVERED BY MY INSURANCE THE MANAGER AT THIS OFFICE CINDY IS VERY RUDE I WAS IN A LOT OF PAIN CANCELED MY APPOINTMENT BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY INSURANCE DID NOT COVER THESE SERVICES SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO ACCOMODATE ME SO I HAD TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER ASPEN DENTAL CLINIC MILES AWAY WHEN THIS ONE IS 2 BLOCKS AWAY AND THE APPOINTMENT IS IN MID SEPTEMPER BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY PROVIDERS FOR ORAL SURGEONS WHO TAKE MY INSURANCE.

Iv

Comments

• Ir
      14th of Aug, 2008

SORRY about all your troubles. I have also had my share of BS from these people. I went to the Tarentum PA location and the manager there Kim Sullivan is rude also. It must be an ASPEN DENTAL QUALIFICATION, you must be RUDE TO BECOME A MANAGER. I think there is some type of scam going on there, esp. concerning monies, can't be sure, but you know what happens, they always get caught. I would rather pay twice the price and go elsewhere. PEOPLE DO NOT GO TO ANY ASPEN DENTAL LOCATION!!!