Aspen Dental / manager cindy
When I went to their office as a new patient in january 2008 they did a set of x rays and billed my insurance for those. now I go in for my next cleaning this time with pain in my left side, teeth and jaw difficulty chewing now they tell me I need a panorex x ray which my insurance will not cover because they had already done the the regular x ray series because in january I had no concern and the insuraance will only pay for 1 set every three years they should have given me the option then before me having to have to pay for this x ray out of pocket. THEN IHAVE TO SEE AN ORAL SURGEON BECAUSE MY LEFT SIDE WISDOM TOOTH IS LIKE A ROCK IMPACTING MY SINUS CAVITY I AM ON ANTIBIOTICT AND PAIN MEDS AND THEY DID NOT EXPLAIN TO ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COVERAGE AND THE CONSULTATION AND SERVICES WHICH WERE COVERED BY MY INSURANCE THE MANAGER AT THIS OFFICE CINDY IS VERY RUDE I WAS IN A LOT OF PAIN CANCELED MY APPOINTMENT BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY INSURANCE DID NOT COVER THESE SERVICES SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO ACCOMODATE ME SO I HAD TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER ASPEN DENTAL CLINIC MILES AWAY WHEN THIS ONE IS 2 BLOCKS AWAY AND THE APPOINTMENT IS IN MID SEPTEMPER BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY PROVIDERS FOR ORAL SURGEONS WHO TAKE MY INSURANCE.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Insurance Coverage
- Aspen Dental Management - service and professionalism lack of
- Aspen Dental - they removed too much bone and now I can not use denture.
- Aspen Dental in Pascagoula MS - racism against poor people and false advertisement
- Aspen Dental Management - services provided-specifically a crown that lasted 18 months