Aspen Dental Management / the services were absolutely awful and in process my molar was damaged so now I need another extraction

1 BRUNSWICK, GA, United States Review updated:

I went to Aspen Dental Clinic on July 12, 2018.I waited 3 hours in waiting room.when called back it was another 3 hours until my mouth was numbed.the lady that measured my gums scratched up my gums, the chair was covered in water, was told it was cleaner but had no smell to it..I was then told i need to pay 5000 for fillings.was told i needed extraction on upper R molar and my left side where there is no molar.my anesthetic wore off because i was left in room for too long.it was almost 8pm by the time i left this office.I felt pressure on my healthy molar and when anesthetic wore off I jumped.dental asst asked me twice b4 procedure which tooth needed removing.my mouth was numb as she asked me this.I was not called in proper mouthwash or numbing agent and my jaw hurt for almost two weeks not including the damaged nerve.

• Updated by Taurus1, Aug 27, 2018

Will someone please let me know some legit info on the Aspen Class Action Law suit.my email is [protected]@gmail.com.in Ga.thanks..still in pain..

Ta
Aug 27, 2018

Comments

• Bo
      3rd of Sep, 2018

I am so sorry for your pain, but this is yet another Aspen Dental horror story.
    If you want someone to talk to please contact www.boycottaspendental.com
    We at B.A.D. are here for our fellow Aspen Dental Victims. Best Regards.