Aspen Dental Management / the services were absolutely awful and in process my molar was damaged so now I need another extraction
I went to Aspen Dental Clinic on July 12, 2018.I waited 3 hours in waiting room.when called back it was another 3 hours until my mouth was numbed.the lady that measured my gums scratched up my gums, the chair was covered in water, was told it was cleaner but had no smell to it..I was then told i need to pay 5000 for fillings.was told i needed extraction on upper R molar and my left side where there is no molar.my anesthetic wore off because i was left in room for too long.it was almost 8pm by the time i left this office.I felt pressure on my healthy molar and when anesthetic wore off I jumped.dental asst asked me twice b4 procedure which tooth needed removing.my mouth was numb as she asked me this.I was not called in proper mouthwash or numbing agent and my jaw hurt for almost two weeks not including the damaged nerve.
Updated by Taurus1, Aug 27, 2018
Will someone please let me know some legit info on the Aspen Class Action Law suit.my email is [protected]@gmail.com.in Ga.thanks..still in pain..
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - billing dept. 
- Aspen Dental Management - crowns, partial dentures
- Aspen Dental Management - malpractice
- Aspen Dental Management - billing customer refunds customer care need of up front