Aspen Dental - Hamden CT / poor customer service
The office did in fact see me for an emergency with an abscessed tooth prescibing an antibiotic with a followup visit to extract the tooth. The intermediate laision individual contacted me the day before the extraction, to state we need clearance from your MD due to the aspirin you take from the initial patient information sheet from last fall. I do not take aspirin now - Only for the time from a broken foot. In the meantime, I have run out of the meds - I called this laision with no return call.
I strongly recommend anyone considering this particular office to seek other alternatives.
More Aspen Dental - Hamden CT Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Poor dental / deceptive practices/ false billing practices
- Aspen Dental Management - misinformed about dental benefits
- Aspen Dental - injury during dental service 
- Aspen Dental Management - dentist and work he performed 
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures