Aspen Dental / false diagnosis
I have never written a negative review in my life but felt like others who are looking for a local dentist or current patients uneasy with an Aspen diagnosis need to be warned. When I visited Aspen for the first time they diagnosed me with early periodontal disease and the dentist said I had significant bone loss. They rushed me in to meet with the Office Manager to discuss my payment plans for the gum treatment. This surprised me as I'm young, have always had excellent gum and tooth health, am very careful about hygiene and hadn't experienced any symptoms. I went to another dentist for a second opinion today. Both she and the hygienist who examined me and studied the x-rays from Aspen said I didn't have any indications of gum disease at all and my bone level looked totally healthy- which was more consistent with my dental history and past visits to other clinics out of state. There were several things that made me uneasy with Aspen during my visit but was still surprised (though relieved) to hear their diagnosis was untrue. I would recommend a 2nd opinion if Aspen suggests you have work done in your mouth!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dentures/pain
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental - Dental surgery prepayment
- Aspen Dental Management - they didn't do me fair at all
- Aspen Dental Management - I told aspen dental the day I came to see them I wanted implants in my bottom plates to hold it in and they did not do what I wanted done.