Aspen Dental / dentures

1 Marion, IL, United States Review updated:

I had my teeth pulled and had my temporary dentures shoved into my mouth immediately, the temporary dentures did not fit because they were crooked, I could not close my mouth on one side or open my mouth on the other side...When the Dr. shoved my immediate temporary upper dentures in the bloody skin that surrounds the teeth once the tooth had been pulled was flipped upside down and had started to heal that way with my gums not covered with skin..I had my teeth pulled on a Friday and an appointment on the following Monday, I explained to the Dr. that I had to take the immediate dentures out about 20 hrs after he put them in because the pain in my upper gum was unbearable with the skin shoved up exposing bare tissue, the Dr. told me it was because of the dentures... I paid in full with cash and my permanent dentures have back teeth longer than the front and few teeth...

Aspen Dental
Aspen Dental

Ba
Oct 8, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      17th of Jan, 2019

Aspen Dental in Port Richey, FL is a joke. Very rude and made the worse dentures I ever had. I complained the fit wasn't right and the assistant yelled at me saying " you're the one who wanted the cheap dentures, what did you expect?" To me $800 is not cheap and for that kind of money I at least expected dentures that fit right and that would be funtional, but after many adjustments and no hope in sight, I was shuffled out the door permanently. I am devastated and now very ill because I cannot chew food, so I have resorted to a mostly liquid diet. These people need to be shut down before they destroy anyone else's life.