Aspen Dental / shady billing practices
Posted the following Complaint
March 15, 2009 06:43:02
I went to Aspen Dental 11/26/08 and had work done for dentures. They quoted me a price of $2, 598 for the work. They talked me into using their care credit financing. Well, the balance I was being charged by care credit was over $5, 000. I called Aspen Dental in scranton right away. They said that it was an error and they would have it corrected. Well here it is march of 2009 and I am still going back and forth with them and care credit. Every time I get a different story as to why this hasn't been corrected yet. While trying to straighten this out in the first two months after date of service they reported me to the credit bureau and marked my credit. I was told to hold off on payment by credit care until the correct balance and finance charges we reflected and this is what they did.
I still cannot get this resolved. I feel that their is a consumer scam going on between Aspen Dental and their financing company Credit Care. I am going to have to take this to the attorney generals office.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dentures/implants/loss of bone mass and not honoring warranty
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - refused service
- Aspen Dental Management - rude and dismissive treatment by oral surgeon
- Aspen Dental Management - fraudulent charges