Aspen Dental / charges for work not done

My husband broke a tooth and our new insurance wants us to use Aspen Dental.
He went for the first visit, an evaluation. They told him he needs 12 caps, and has
the beginning stages of gum disease.
Today, they worked on his broken tooth. It's dead, so instead of extracting it, he got a root canal and now we have to go back for a crown.
I don't have the kind of money they are charging. If you don 't do the work they recommend, they bill you astronomically for basic things. The x-rays are a joke, it took an hour for them to get a clear set, where have all the honest dentists gone????

Ju

Comments

• Nu
      17th of Feb, 2009

Yes, the same here in Aspen Dental in Fairlawn, Ohio, 3737 W Market St, Fairlawn, OH 44333, (330) 668-8880

We switched to it over an year ago.

A few months after we switched, the manager began to cook the book, charging services never provided, cheating both the insurance and us, mostly on my wife since her English is limited.

I confronted the manager several times, and she always blamed human error in book keeping

Last Dec, I demanded the account ledger and caught all the charges on non-existing services, one was just two-day old!

Dozen or so people also caught their cheating

If you used this office before, make sure you ask for a detail account print-out and go through it thoroughly

On top of the cheating, their works are terrible: Not only they chatted during cleaning, one time, when we took my girl home after cleaning, we notice a big chuck of deposit was not removed

• Al
      10th of Apr, 2009

Aspen Dental is committed to providing all patients with exceptional service and care. We sincerely apologize if your husband's visit to our office was anything less. We advise all of our patients to first call the Aspen Dental office where they were treated and, if the issue is still not resolved, to call our Patient Satisfaction Hotline at 1-866-273-8606 or email us at patientservices@aspendent.com. We promise to respond to you as quickly as possible, but no more than two business days from your initial contact with us. Aspen Dental is committed to your total satisfaction and we look forward resolving any issues quickly and courteously. Thank you for letting Aspen Dental serve you.