Aspen Dental / charges for work not done
My husband broke a tooth and our new insurance wants us to use Aspen Dental.
He went for the first visit, an evaluation. They told him he needs 12 caps, and has
the beginning stages of gum disease.
Today, they worked on his broken tooth. It's dead, so instead of extracting it, he got a root canal and now we have to go back for a crown.
I don't have the kind of money they are charging. If you don 't do the work they recommend, they bill you astronomically for basic things. The x-rays are a joke, it took an hour for them to get a clear set, where have all the honest dentists gone????
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - Dentures/pain
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental - Dental surgery prepayment
- Aspen Dental Management - they didn't do me fair at all
- Aspen Dental Management - I told aspen dental the day I came to see them I wanted implants in my bottom plates to hold it in and they did not do what I wanted done.