AsianDate.com / Fraud

1 InternetChina, ME, United States Review updated:

All of you guys stay away from this place! These are photographs of the models! They will never answer your questions when you ask them about their lives! They will try to get you to go on chat! Which cost do you six credits a minute! They put stupid little gestures to make sure that the time continues to grow! They will talk about all kinds of things! Then when you do get all of a girl they will push hard goes love calls! Those things are a minimum all the hundred credits which could mean $50 for 10 minutes of useless talk! When you talk to more than one of them! You'll get almost the exact same little short note! And then your email we'll get inundated with 18-year-olds 20-year-olds all telling you how much they love you! How could they love you have they've never met you? If you try to complain to their sole call customer service! You will get recited their mission statement! They will ignore any of your complaints about their women! They give you the spiel how they will diligently protect your rights is one of their customers! How they only have respectable women looking for love! They are nothing but frauds design only to make you spend your money. We've no hope of ever connecting With these women. More than likely you might even be talking to a guy because I suspect that only a few people oversee a certain amount of these fake profiles. And I believe they have a database with all of these little letters pre-written. They only add your name. If you confront these women they will tell you how they have spoken from their heart. I told Juan how I believe she work for these people. She said I said hurtful words. But yet then the next when I get she's talking about how much he loves me. Don't fall for guys I am telling you please don't get caught in this fraud. You'll only get a case of blue balls. I'm sure you guys know what I mean take care and protect yourself and God bless you all Ken Boland if you want to ask me something here kboland.boland@gmail.com

Ke
Mar 7, 2016

Comments

• Kr
      29th of Apr, 2017

The Only thing that Asiandate.com has Scammed, Ripped-Off and Conned Me is my Non-Replaceable TIME that I did Spent on Communicating to Girls in this Website and also the TIME that I did Waited for Website Operators to Sort Out and Resolve Problems and Issues in my Dating Account. I did ended up Losing No Money what so ever on that Website because the People Operating and Running Asiandate.com did Refunded and Chargeback all of my Payments without my Blasting Permission and Consent.

• Ra
      10th of Oct, 2018

@Krogoth Zane Kent Yep! This site is a scam! each one I talked to on this site claimed that they was getting only dots when i was asked for my info! Funny as if I sent numbers before, and it was not blocked and who ever it was sent me numbers and it was not blocked then numbers from sent to and from a three others would not had been block either!
    I want all my money refunded from this site as it was a waist of my time and honest earned money! How do I go about getting my money fully refunded?

• Mi
      18th of Nov, 2018

Totally. Imagine a sleuth of beautiful 20 year old's mailing a balding 50 year old man, please. Being stupid is not grounds for exploitation. Do not under any circumstances even sign up to this site.