Having problems with Asiandate.com?

Asiandate.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 26, 2012. The latest review Payment for AsianDate China ladies was posted on Jun 24, 2021. The latest complaint overcharging/ no response to complaints was resolved on Oct 07, 2014. Asiandate.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 39 reviews. Asiandate.com has resolved 2 complaints.

Asiandate.com Customer Service Contacts

266, Level 4&5, Triq ix-Xatt
Gzira, Queensland
Malta

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Asiandate.com Customer Service. Initial Asiandate.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Asiandate.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Asiandate.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Asiandate.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Asiandate.com Complaints & Reviews

AsianDate.com — Customer service

Please do not delete this complaint of mine or move it into another complaint of mine. There is a 23 year...

AsianDate.comtime thieves

Please do not at all delete this complaint of mine.
I do have the right to express my anger, frustration, tears and cries here.
I am just so very upset and really angry towards the website operators of asiandate.com for stealing and taken away both the non-replaceable time and communication between me and my 23 years old girlfriend and future wife for over 14 days.
In november 2001 is when I was 18 years old is my so very 1st ever girlfriend crystal was deliberately and intentionally murdered at her age of 18 years old by so very selfish, extremely greedy and really narcissistic people who really did requested, demanded, ordered and instructed me to pay thousands or millions of dollars to live together with crystal and to raise children together with her in my home.
Money did killed and murdered my beloved crystal and also did stole and take away over 60 years of time between her and me permanently and forever in my life.
Her death has caused me to learn so very many valuable lessens about time, life and love in this world.
I do have high functioning autism and asperger syndrome, and I am so very much more mature than my actual age and also I do have a so very high intelligence level in my life.
I can see and understand things about time, life and love that most other people or nearly all other people do not see and understand at all.
My time is never ever worth any amount of money, material items and replaceable things in this world.
My time is only worth any non-material item and non-replaceable thing in my life.
What asiandate.com is doing to the people in this world is completely wrong, totally bad and extremely incorrect ways in this reality.
Asiandate.com is scamming, conning and ripping-off this world and all the suffering and grieving people in it.
The operators of that website is stealing and taking away both the non-replaceable time and replaceable money of the people in this world.
The most valuable lessen of life is to evolve, experience, learn, teach, care and love in this one reality.
My heart and my mind is at an evolution level that is so very much higher than most or nearly anyone else in this world.
I am using much more of my heart, mind and brian in my life than everyone else is using in their lives.
I do have understanding, learning and problem solving abilities that no other person does have at all in this world.
I am 1 of the so very few super geniuses in this world because I am so very smart, extremely brilliant and really extremely so very intelligent in my life.
My intelligence, knowledge, memory, non-physical heart is the most valuable non-replaceable things of me in my life.
Also please never ever insult my intelligence in this world.
I am a intellectual in my life and I do always make plans for the future in my life.
When people is interfering, stuffing and messing things up in my plans is they are ruining, breaking, shattering, destroying and completely devastating the time, steps and things in my lifetime goals, ambitions and aspirations in my life.
So very many of my plans, lifetime goals, ambitions and aspirations has been completely destroyed and totally devastated in the last 17 years of my 34 years old life permanently and forever in the future of my life.
What asiandate.com did to my life and time for over 14 days can never ever be resolved, repaired, replaced, recovered and fixed with material and replaceable money and things in this world.
The incident between me and asiandate.com is they did refunded and chargeback all and every one of my payments totally without my permission and consent, and then after doing that is they are instructing, requesting, ordering and demanding me to pay all of those refunds and chargebacks to them.
2 or more wrongs do never ever make it right in this world and asiandate.com has committed 2 wrongs against and towards me for over 3 weeks.
When or if any problems does happens to my payments on my dating account in asiandate.com is they really should contact me 1st before refunding and charging back those payments to anyone else and me.
The only things that can resolve, repair and fix the incident between me and asiandate.com is for them to follow my instructions, requests, orders and demands.
Where I do come from is the customer is always right and is the boss between the transactions between the service provider and customer.
Plus about me is I am a humanitarian, samaritan and spiritual person in this world.
All my plans, lifetime goals, aspirations and ambitions is only based around helping, supporting and assisting other people with their problems, situations and issues in their lives.
I am a really so very generous and extremely selfless person who does always chooses the lives of other people over my so very own life.
Everything that I do in my life is to gain and obtain knowledge and experience to help, support and assist the lives of other people in this world.
There is nothing really at all that I do only for myself and no one else at all in my life.
All the traveling that I have done all by myself and all the computer and video games that I have played all by myself has taught me so very many valuable lessens that I do need to have to pass on my knowledge and experience to people who is less fortunate and less lucky than me.

AsianDate.comlive support

I have been treated as #, trash, rubbish and garbage by the website operators of asiandate.com for over the last 2 weeks.
    They have banned and not allowed me to communicate with my beloved 23 years old future wife.
    They have locked and blocked my dating account on their website.
    I can not log onto my dating account because it is saying incorrect password.
    Nearly all of my e-mail correspondence is in my dating account.

• Updated by Krogoth Zane Kent · Apr 26, 2017

All of my Payments has been Refunded and Chargeback to Me from Asiandate.com without my Permission and Consent.
        That Website is Treating Me as a Scammer and has Set-Up and Framed for the Offences and Crimes that they Committed Against Me.
        Please Stay the Blasting Hell Away from this Website because the Operators on this Website is Con-People and Criminals in this World.
        They did really Tried to get Me to Pay back all of the Refunds and Chargebacks at they did given back to Me for myself to Make More Purchases on their Website.
        I am so very Fortunate and Lucky that All of my Payments on my Dating Account on their Website has All be Refunded and Chargeback to Me.
        I did ended up Using over 3, 000 Credits for Totally Free in their Website.
        Also I am so very Lucky and Fortunate that I have Lost No Money what so ever on that Website.
        But the Live Support and Customer Service on that Website is just Plain Horrible and Terrible to Deal and Cope with in Life.

• Updated by Krogoth Zane Kent · Apr 26, 2017

The Website Operators on Asiandate.com is Totally Ignoring Me and is Not at all Replying back to my Personal E-mails to them at all.
        They did Blasting Framed and Set-Up Me as a Scammer on their Con Dating Website.
        I have Sent Dozens and Dozens of E-mails, Letters and Messages to their E-mail Address, Customer Service and Live Support.
        Their Help, Support and Assistance Systems is just Blasting Useless and their 24/7 Live Support is Not a 24/7 Service at all.
        My Complaint Towards Asiandate.com is about they did Deliberate Set-Up and Framed Me as a Scammer on there Website.
        Now because I am Refusing to Pay back the Refunds and Chargebacks to Them that They did Deliberate given to Me Without my Consent and Permission is They is Now Totally Ignoring Me.
        Because I do have a Speech Disability that it is just Way Too Difficult for Me to Communicate with People on Phone Calls.
        Really so very Please can Someone from Asiandate.com Contact Me as soon as Possible on the E-mail Address that I did Given to Them.
        I do really Need and Want a really Clear Explanation and Reason of Why they did Deliberate Victimized Me on their Website for around 3 Weeks.
        I did Never ever Asked anyone at all to Give those Refunds and Chargebacks to Me in those 3 Weeks.
        I am a Disabled Victim of the really Immature Games from the Website Operators on Asiandate.com
        They is just Time Wasters that did Deliberate Wasted my Non-Replaceable Time in those 3 Weeks.
        If my 23 Years Old Girlfriend and Future Wife does Not Meets Me in Real Life in my Country and City too in the Next 2 Weeks and 14 Days is I will Promise and Commit to do Anything to Shut down Asiandate.com Permanently and Forever in this World.
        I will Become the so very Worst Nightmare to Asiandate.com if they do Deliberate and Intentionally Steal, Ruin, Shatter, Break, Destroy and Completely Devastate the Relationship between Me and my 23 Years Old GF and Future Wife.
        They have Already Deliberate and Intentionally Stole and Totally Devastated the Communication between Me and my 23 Years Old GF.
        All what They do Blasting Care About is Causing Hell, Pain, Grief and Torture in the Lives of Me and my GF.
        Asiandate.com does now have the Next 1 Week and 7 Days to Reply back to Me and Fix the Stupid Mistakes and Silly Errors that they did Deliberate Done Towards Me.
        I will Create a Movement that will Shut Down Asiandate.com if they will Deliberate Steal and Take Away my GF out of my Life.
        Them Stealing my Non-Replaceable Time is so very much Worst than being Scammed, Ripped-Off and Losing Replaceable Money in Life.
        Time Stealers and Thieves is just so very Worst than Money Stealers and Thieves.
        Asiandate.com has Committed really so very Serious Crimes, Offences and Sins Towards and Against Me in under 3 Weeks.
        They will Pay for all of their Crimes, Sins and Offences Against Me.
        They will Suffer the Consequences of their Offences, Crimes and Sins Towards.
        They will be Punished for all of their Offences, Sins and Crimes Against and Towards Me.
        My Time is Non-Replaceable and can Never ever be Replaced in the Future of my Life.
        Me Being a Disabled Victim who has had my Non-Replaceable Time Stolen and Taken Away Permanently and Forever out of my Life is so very much more Worst than having any Replaceable Thing Stolen and Taken Away from Me in my Life.
        I will Shut Down their Business on their Website if they do Not Follow my Instructions, Requests and Demands to Them.
        They did Deliberate and Intentionally Conned, Scammed and Ripped-Off Me by Stealing my Non-Replaceable Time Away from Me Forever and Permanently Out of my Life.
        Time is Always much more Important than Money because Time is Non-Replaceable and can Never ever be Replaced in the Future in Life.
        It is Time for them to Pay the Ultimate Price for their Mistakes, Errors, Faults, Flaws, Offences, Crimes and Sins Towards and Against Me.

AsianBeauties.com — I want to cancel my subscription

I want to cancel my subscription and I don't want to use this terrible site any longer. AsianBeauties i...

AsianDate.com — No confirmation received from the site after sending replies to emails

Yesterday I purchase credits because I wanted to read and reply to two emails send from two ladies. After...

AsianDate — please don't join this site!

This place is full of girls which are interested only in money! Joined AsianDate about two months ago and...

AsianDate.com — Fraud

All of you guys stay away from this place! These are photographs of the models! They will never answer your...

AsianDate.com — Fake! Stay away!

I've wasted thousands of dollars on this site and now I feel ashamed of myself. The only way to get contact...

AsianBeauties.comThis site is a scam.

It is impossible to cancel the subscription and even if you cancel the membership they will still charge your card every month! I signed up few years ago, met a girl there and thought that we well be together forever. But she was fake and when I discovered it I decided to cancel my subscription. Recently I noticed that some money disappeared from my bank account. I contacted my bank and they told who charged my credit card. Of course they returned my money, but yesterday someone from the bank called and said this website has been trying to charge my credit card again. I deleted my entire account and now I hope they’ll leave alone. Don’t use AsianBeauties!

AsianDate.com — Fake profiles

I really love Asia, so as a single person, I decided to find true love using this site. I became very close...

AsianDate.com — Scam site

I've been recently getting invites from beautiful "photos" from this website. I have not...

AsianDate.com — overcharging/ no response to complaints

When problems arise contrary to agreement policy there is no response 90% of the time or recourse offered...

AsianBeauties.com — my experience

I met my wife on AsianBeauties.com. They were totally truthful. Their charges are realistic given their...

AsianDate.com — Big scam, don't register here

I recently found the website www.asiandate.com. It was mentioned that the registration was for free, but...

Asian BeautiesAsianBeauties.com will drain your wallet

This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10 credits = about $5.00, or more!

If you continue correspondence with female members, you continue paying $5 (or higher) for every read/respond letter. ($5+$5=$10) You never stop paying the Russians who operate this website.

When Asian female sends letter with extra pictures attached, AB website permits you look at 1st pic free, then PAY 10 credits ($5 or higher) to open/view each additional picture.

If you try to insert your direct email, or personal address into your letter, the AB website has computer software which censors/blocks personal information. AB does not want you to exchange email/phone/address with the female members, because you are not allowed to communicate with the girls off the AB website.

When you ask for their personal email/address/phone, the girls will not provide it, and you will be told excuses, that they wish to communicate with you only on AB, where, of course, you keep paying credits to the Russian administrators.

In addition, the local Chinese translators may very well not provide/transfer your personal data/information to the girl when they do English–Chinese translation so the female may read your comments.

On the video/chat box online, you must pay 1 credit per minute just to send a text message with no cam. Or, you pay 2 credits per minute to see girl on cam. Credits cost between 40 to 80 cents determined by how many you buy in bulk in one transaction. One hour = 60 minutes X 40/80 cents = $24 to $48 per hour for text box, or $48 to $96 per hour for girl on web cam.

(All the Anastasia websites for Russian/Ukrainian/Asian, and AmoLatina websites operate on these same PAY always policies.)

ONLINE, you type message, PAY, transmit message, PAY, girl reads message, PAY, girl thinks response, PAY, girl types, PAY, girl transmits, PAY, you receive/read, PAY, and keep on PAYING every minute. You burn through your bank account, and Russian administrators go to luxurious nightclub and eat caviar/drink expensive vodka thanks to you!

On scam-report websites, some former AB male members report spending $$$ hundreds, even $3, 000 worth of credits, and never make progress with these female members toward a serious relationship.

On Asian Beauties, my personal profile received several hundred letters from pretty Chinese females. I couldn’t open/read them, because AB would charge thousands of dollars to do it, and thousands of dollars to respond to these nice women.

Two Chinese women claimed to have wealthy daddies, to be affluent, and offered to come to USA, buy me a house/car if I’d be their husband!! Wow! I was getting ready to write them a letter of interest, inviting them to make the trip here at their expense. And I reviewed the profile of a stunning Chinese girl who said she was here in Los Angeles. We exchanged 1 letter.

Then I noticed that I stopped receiving email from AB website, or notifications of new letters. I tried to log in, and was rejected. Tried to call their Customer Support with difficulty, sometimes on hold for 1 hour. Then I talked with Christina, Customer Support Manager in Russia. She was unable to provide explanation for why Ruslan, the ‘Risk Manager, ’ deleted my account. I wanted to talk to Ruslan over telephone, but he was never available, and didn’t telephone me later even though Christina promised he would.

Instead, Ruslan transmitted multiple emails asking me to photocopy both sides of my credit card, the back/front, and photocopy my personal ID, which could mean passport or state ID, and send both to him via email or fax to prove my identity to him!

What? Does this sound like an attempt to rip off my Identity, and tap my Credit Card until wiped out? Bank of America Customer Care and I both thought it did, and I certainly wasn’t foolish enough to comply with Ruslan’s request.

Now that Ruslan deleted my membership, I’ll never find out if those Chinese girls were serious, or bluffing, about buying me a new house!! And Ruslan and Christina never explained why I was dropped.

My suspicion is that I wasn’t spending enough money, not responding to the hundreds of letters. Some AB girls wrote me eight or nine letters trying to prompt a response from me.

So maybe AB drops frugal male members who are reluctant to blow big $$$, and spend just a small amount, and are highly selective in answering the females.

I just don’t know, but I really wanted one of those rich Chinese girls to buy me a Beverly Hills mansion, and now I have to keep living in my tiny apartment instead!!

• Wa
            Wayne5t Sep 03, 2018

I didn't subscribe and have been debited $75 I want it back now I need my money refunded now I didn't subscribe to this otherwise I get legal advise ok

• Mo
            mohamad kamaleddine Aug 20, 2018

when I like to open the message from your site it give me this site blocked by site blocker can you help me to repair it

• De
            Dean Dunlop Aug 20, 2018

Please delete my profile and pictures. I have tried several times through the site!!!
            I still receive excessive emails to [email protected] Gmail.com. This is my final attempt to resolve this problem. Thank you!!

AsianBeauties.comAvoid dealing with this ppl

This Asian Beauties website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10 credits = about $5.00.

If you continue correspondence with female members, you continue paying $5 for every read/respond letter. ($5+$5=$10) You never stop paying the Russians who operate this website.

When Asian female sends letter with extra pictures attached, AB website permits you look at 1st pic free, then PAY 10 credits to open/view each additional picture.

When you ask for their personal email/address/phone, the girls will not

personal data/information to the girl when they do English--Chinese translation so the female may read your comments.

On the video/chat box online, you must pay 1 credit per minute just to send

Online, you type message, PAY, transmit message, PAY, girl reads message, PAY, girl thinks response, PAY, girl types, PAY, girl transmits, PAY, you receive/read, PAY, and keep on.PAYING every minute. You burn through your bank account, and Russian administrators go to luxurious nightclub and eat caviar/drink expensive vodka thanks to you!

On scam report websites, some former AB male members report spending $$$ hundreds, even $3, 000 worth of credits, and never make progress with these female members toward a serious relationship.

On Asian Beauties, my personal profile received several hundred letters from pretty Chinese females. I couldn't open/read them, because AB would charge thousands of dollars to do it, and thousands of dollars to respond to these nice women.

Two Chinese women claimed to have wealthy daddies, to be affluent, and offered to come to USA, buy me a house/car if I'd be their husband!! Wow!, I was getting ready to write them a letter of interest, inviting them to make the trip here. And I reviewed the profile of a stunning Chinese girl who said she was here in Los Angeles. We exchanged 1 letter.

Then I noticed that I stopped receiving email from AB website, or notifications of new letters. I tried to log in, and was rejected. Tried to call their Customer Support with difficulty, sometimes on hold for 1 hour. Then I talked with Christina, Customer Support Manager in Russia. She was unable to provide explanation for why Ruslan, the 'Risk Manager, ' deleted my account. I wanted to talk to Ruslan over telephone, but he was never available, and didn't telephone me later even though Christina promised he would.

Instead, Ruslan transmitted multiple emails asking me to photocopy both sides of my credit card, the back/front, and photocopy my personal ID, which could mean passport or state ID, and send both to him via email or fax to prove who I was!

What? Does this sound like an attempt to rip off my Identity, and tap my Credit Card until wiped out? Bank of America Customer Care and I both thought it did, and I certainly wasn't foolish enough to comply with Ruslan's request.

Now that Ruslan deleted my membership, I'll never find out if those Chinese girls were serious, or bluffing, about buying me a new house!! And Ruslan/Christina never explained why I was dropped. My suspicion is that I wasn't spending enough money, not responding to the hundreds of letters. Some AB girls wrote me eight or nine letters trying to prompt a response from me.

So maybe AB drops male members who are reluctant to blow big $$$, and spend just a small amount, and are highly selective in answering the females.
          I just don't know, but I really wanted one of those rich Chinese girls to buy me a Beverly Hills mansion, and now I have to keep living in my tiny apartment instead!!

AsianBeauties.com — Asian Beauties will Drain Your Wallet!

AsianBeauties.com — Advertising Deception

AsianBeauties.com is just one of many East Asian dating sites, out to take advantage of Western...

AsianBeauties.com — fraud

Avoid the above mail order bride dating marriage services. You can read about the scam at Site Jabber...