Ashley Furniture - Murfreesboro, TN / poor service and arrogant customer service
To Whom It May Concern:
I purchased a bedroom suite and 2 recliners from Ashley Furniture on June 17, 2007. At purchase time, it was promised to me that I would have my furniture delivered by July 28, 2007. I thought this was an extremely long timeline to receive my furniture, but agreed with it due to the history that I have with Ashley Furniture. It is now August 9th, and I still have not received my furniture. After calling the warehouse several times, my husband has had the phone slammed in his face, a very rude customer service representative (Nicole), and an arrogant "manager" (Brock?) that was unwilling to help the situation any, just to name a few incidents.
After no resolution and frustration from the warehouse, my husband and I went to the Ashley Furniture store that we purchased our furniture from and talked with the manager on Saturday night, August 4. He was unable to help us that night and promised to call us with some resolution. We have been playing cat and mouse over the phone with Amanda and Rick Doyle and still (August 9) no resolution or help from Ashley.
I have purchased at least $25,000 worth of furniture from Ashley Furniture over the last 5 years. Since this incident, I have made the decision to never purchase from Ashley again. On Monday, I plan to seek legal counsel and contact the Better Business Bureau for advice, and hopefully, then, I can get this issue resolved.
More Ashley Furniture - Murfreesboro, TN Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - durablend sofa and loveseat
- Ashley Furniture Industries - bed
- Ashley Furniture Industries - recliner chairs
- Ashley Furniture Industries - living room 3 piece couches