Ashley Furniture Homestore / cost/sale prices

Kingswere Furniture LLC
829 N. Alafaya Trail
Phone: 407-382-1505
Seven days after purchasing over $2500.00 worth of furniture, this company advertised a sale on the items I bought, but refused to give me the sale price because the furniture had already been delivered two days before the sale began. The salesperson told me that the items I purchased were at their lowest price! Imagine my frustration when I saw the ad.
Another problem is that each Ashley store is individually owned so the corporate office reports they have no control over a specific stores policies!
I will never go to nor recommend Ashley Furniture again because something I buy today may go on sale tomorrow!

A  23rd of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We too were duped by Ashley Furniture! We purchased 2-1/2 rooms worth of furniture and were not eligible for the current promotion of a $200 gas card because we financed it. Our delivery was to arrive in 3 weeks, but due to high gas prices they were only sending out full trucks from their warehouse. It took two months to get all of our purchase delivered, which came in three separate deliveries. The last two deliveries were both late and outside of the delivery window offered, so we missed paid work time for nothing! Before we received the last delivery, they had an ad where you could get a $200 dollar gas card, a rebate, and finace the purchase. We were livid! We spent $2000 more than what the ad required and were not eligible for anything.

After repeated calls to Ashley's, many un-returned calls, a face to face argument with the "I could care less attitude" store manager, we finally found someone who was helpful. They gave us several things to try and compensate for all of the drama, but honestly, it still was not enough to make up for all of the hassles and the rude treatment we received after such a large purchase. I love their furniture styles and variety, but will never shop there again because of how they treat their customers. Every time I drive by one of their stores or see their commercials on TV, the whole experience comes rushing back into my head and I get angry all over again.

It is too bad that this site does not reflect more of the complaints that I have heard in our area about Ashley's. If you check out the Better Business Burea's website, you will see we are not alone in our feelings about Ashley Funiture Home Store.
N  5th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I purchased two recliner chairs from an Ashley furniture store in Ft. Worth, Texas. They gave my wife a "deal" over the telephone but it turned out to be a gimmick. As far as I am concerned, they cannot be trusted. Now I regret ever buying anything from them. Their sales people are rude and do not do what they say. For those who buy from them, do so carefully. I will take my business elsewhere.

Ashley Furniture Industries Logo Ashley Furniture Industries