Ashley Furniture Homestore / cost/sale prices
Seven days after purchasing over $2500.00 worth of furniture, this company advertised a sale on the items I bought, but refused to give me the sale price because the furniture had already been delivered two days before the sale began. The salesperson told me that the items I purchased were at their lowest price! Imagine my frustration when I saw the ad.
Another problem is that each Ashley store is individually owned so the corporate office reports they have no control over a specific stores policies!
I will never go to nor recommend Ashley Furniture again because something I buy today may go on sale tomorrow!
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan