Ashley Furniturepoor product

More Ashley Furniture Reviews:
Reviews by product/serviceFurniture (29)Customer Service (17)Living Room Set (15)Dining Room (10)Bedroom Furniture (6)Bedroom Set (6)Bedroom Suite (6)Delivery And Quality (4)Furniture Delivery (4)Furniture Purchase (4)Horrible Service/Delivery (3)Recliner (3)Service (3)Sofa (3)Sofa/Loveseat/Chair/Ottoman (3)All Furniture Purchased (2)Ashley Furniture (2)Cedar Heights Dining (2)Chaise Chair (2)Cottage Retreat (2)Delivery (2)Durapella Sofa (2)Furniture St. Louis (2)King Size Bed Purchase...Parts (2)Kitchen Table (2)Leather Couch/Chaise (2)Leather Sofa And (2)Living Room/Kitchen (2)Purchase Of Table (2)Reclining Sofa (2)Restocking Fee (2)Rolltop Desk (2)Sofa & Loveseat (2)Sofa And Chair & (2)
Got something to say? Help other consumers by sharing your experiences on My3cents...

I purchased a King size Simmons Mattress in March of 2006 for $1, 200. After 18 months the bed start sagging and develop body imprints of more than 2.5 inches. Called Ashley and they send tech which took over 2 weeks. He showed and looked and agreed it was bad. He also stated that if you get the same mattress replaced, it will happen againg.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Chicago, IL

Not good, He said I would hear back in couple of days. Two weeks went by and I called back to Ashley and they said I should hear back within the week. Another 2 weeks and I got mad. Call Ashley again and now they said since the law tag was missing that the warranty was void. I said that was unacceptable and wanted to talk to a manager. Lee Carpenter called me and pretty much didn't care and stuck to the same story. Law Tag, we never removed because we don't know what it is. I told Lee, how do we know with 100% that the tag was there or the delivery guys ripped it off. They delivered the bed and put it in place and we have not moved it since. She made me feel like a criminal and that I was lying. Bottom Line, the bed was purchased from Ashely, its defective and they do not want to stand behind their product. I have purhcased over $10, 000 from Ashley and never again. BEWARE DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY, YOU WILL REGRET IT. I AM A EXECUTIVE WITH OVER 500 EMPLOYEES IN CHICAGO AND I WILL LET EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUTH THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICE. I GAVE ASHLEY TIME TO RESPONSE BEFORE I POSTED, HOWEVER I NEVER RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF ASHLEY WHICH I SENT A LETTER VIA FAX TO THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE. DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY!!!