Ashley Furniture / do not buy from ashley

1 Carle Place, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered furniture for my living room, bedroom and kitchen. I received a phone call the night before delivery and was told they "forgot" to include the legs for one of the living room end tables. When i called the store to find out when they were going to be delivered i was blown off and told that they would ups them to me. I asked how long it would take to get them it was 2-3 weeks. I asked to speak to a store manager to complain and he said "what's the big deal, it's only 2 inches".
When the furniture came, the headboard had a foot long crack in it, one of the kitchen chairs had a crack, the coffee table had a spot that was "repaired" very poorly and one of the dresser drawers was cracked. Huh??? This was supposed to be brand new furniture!!! I have been getting the run around for a week now and am going to return everything, as they have suggested, without a restock fee since they are getting tired of hearing from me. Do not ever buy furniture from this store. It is garbage.

Comments

17th of Apr, 2009

### shut the ### up

• De
      19th of Feb, 2017

@jamal wahab its the worse place ever. All these furniture stores are the same. I think Bob's discount is better than all of them and cheaper.

• Se
      19th of Apr, 2009

Wow, that's a bit strong, don't you think? Could you possibly work for the store that sells junk furniture and that is why you are so defensive? Worried about your job? And judging by your use of tough words and excellent grammar it seems this is the only job you can get. What reputible company would hire someone with such a potty mouth?!?!?

• Ro
      3rd of May, 2009

Hey i totally agree .this store sell nothing but junk!!! and customer service has a, i dont give a ### attitude .. i bought a $800 couch that was broken when we received it and their favorite word(forgot) one of my cushions. since the cheap wood brace broke because they use staples instead of nails to put the piece of ### together.. the ###s put the coils on the sofa bed upside down so they tore the mattress .and now the zipper of one of the cushions tore at the seams so i have to constantly keep wrapping the cover over the cushion so guests wont see it.and jamal if you work, assemble or manage this ###ed up company believe this, your the ###!!!

• De
      19th of Feb, 2017

Worst furniture ever!! I bought a kitchen table which was wood. I told the guy its not going to work for us because if someone spills something it will be ruined and he said oh just get the service plan they will replace table if you ever spill anything. So I get it like an #### and then we spill water and the table warps. So then you have to put a claim in and that takes forever. So they replace your table and then its not covered under warranty anymore. Now I notice the replacement table they gave me is warped and I have to warranty anymore. I will never go back there