Ashley Furniture / do not buy from ashley
I ordered furniture for my living room, bedroom and kitchen. I received a phone call the night before delivery and was told they "forgot" to include the legs for one of the living room end tables. When i called the store to find out when they were going to be delivered i was blown off and told that they would ups them to me. I asked how long it would take to get them it was 2-3 weeks. I asked to speak to a store manager to complain and he said "what's the big deal, it's only 2 inches".
When the furniture came, the headboard had a foot long crack in it, one of the kitchen chairs had a crack, the coffee table had a spot that was "repaired" very poorly and one of the dresser drawers was cracked. Huh??? This was supposed to be brand new furniture!!! I have been getting the run around for a week now and am going to return everything, as they have suggested, without a restock fee since they are getting tired of hearing from me. Do not ever buy furniture from this store. It is garbage.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...