Ashley Furniture / attention missouri ashley furniture customers
The Missouri Attorney General Jay Nixon is trying to alert consumers who have had problems with the COLUMBIA, MO Ashley Furniture store.
It apparently went bankrupt and was sold to the owners of the St Louis stores, and this must have affected many consumers.
If, like me you have been affected, or you are just interested; please click the below link to the Attorney Generals Press Release:
He successfully sued Ashley Furniture regarding the Joplin store which suddenly closed and had them ship $600, 000 worth of their stuff from Wisconsin to consumers in Missouri! Good man - lets support his efforts.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...