Ashley Furniture / attention missouri ashley furniture customers

The Missouri Attorney General Jay Nixon is trying to alert consumers who have had problems with the COLUMBIA, MO Ashley Furniture store.

It apparently went bankrupt and was sold to the owners of the St Louis stores, and this must have affected many consumers.

If, like me you have been affected, or you are just interested; please click the below link to the Attorney Generals Press Release:

He successfully sued Ashley Furniture regarding the Joplin store which suddenly closed and had them ship $600, 000 worth of their stuff from Wisconsin to consumers in Missouri! Good man - lets support his efforts.

Va

Comments

• Po
      15th of Sep, 2009

Ashley furniture is crooked as a dogs hind leg. I ordered a couch and love seat. When I received the articles I was really excited. Then the couch started looking worn out and the love seats arm popped if you sat to close. The cushions on both have started to callapse after only 2 months. I called Ashley and asked for them to take it back. They said they had to have a man look at it first. He came and put a piece of wood in the arm on the love seat and ordered what we thought would be all new cushions for the both items. We got the cushions, but we have to take the old worn out looking covers off and put them on new foam rubber. That is not what we were told we would be getting. I called again and Ashley told me they do not give refunds after seven days. I did not know this when I purchased the items. How do I know how the furniture is going look like after 2 months, it should still look like new, not like something that is 5 years old. So the man is coming to look at it again. DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY, I am very unhappy.