Complaints & Reviews

Over pushy Aggresive auntie promoters and rude malay staff

The Guardian branch at North point was very crowded but there seem to be so over aggresive auntie promoter and china lady promoter keep approaching the customers and staring at them even they refused their help. That day i was approached by the Auntie promoter of Darlie .I told her is ok as i preferred another brand but she keep spying on me seeing what i do i didnt like the feeling of being eyed it was rude as if afraid i will steal their things .eventually i see her toothbrush and she came again this time annoying, me i told her No politely and she give me a bad look. After another malay female staff who was plump came to see wht i was doing .Come on, of course i was searching for toothbrush ...The way she look at me as if i was messing it up ...it was really a rude stare from them. I used to be regular there and they werent friendly or polite just acting like they are the boss.come on we are customer we dont take salary from this people, do they have to act like that??? In the end i ask for the promoter name from one the malay staff but he refused to tell me and even said he informed the manager which i think not...This was like defending each other bad attitude, i seriously think buying from there is really given no service at all but only bad mood.so think twice before going there thanks.