Ashley Furniture / they screw customers with hidden fees
Ashley furniture is eager to sell to people on credit. They make it sound easy, terms, etc. however when it is time to pay it is the most inconvenient payment process besides walking to the store and counting 300.00 in pennies. The stores won’t accept payments. There is no payment centre. There is no website on which to pay. You have 2 choices. mail a check, which they will tell you takes about 3 weeks to process; or, pay over the phone- which costs 15.00 EACH TIME. This is absurd, since the payment on my purchase was 18.00 a month. 15.00 To pay an 18.00 payment! And if you mail your check, which is guaranteed to be late-they charge 39.00 late fee! Talk about a rock or a hard place! This is why I will never shop there again. There is no reason to so brazenly screw customers that create the business in the first place!
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...