Ashley Furniture / delivered late and poor quality
Ordered from Ashley Furniture and was told that furniture would be delivered on a certain date (within about a week of the order). Got a rather rude call the afternoon before the delivery date explaining that the largest piece was damaged or split, and it would be another week or so before delivery. Waited another week and finally received the furniture and *every single piece* was wobbly or in some cases had legs that were not at a right angle to the base.
Delivery men were nice enough but explained that we'd have to send the entire set back to get a new table (it was that bad), or have someone out to repair the legs. Requested this, and have not heard from them again in over a week.
Will never shop there again, lesson learned.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan