Asc / Wells Fargo / continued over charge

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I to believe we should have a class action lawsuit filed against ASC/Wells fargo. I have been in a trapped in a mortgage loan with Asc for three years. I have never missed a payment now that I am expeincing hardship Asc has not lifted a finger to help or modify my loan in spite of the law put fouth by Obama. I have been trying to get a modification since February of 2009. They are making a forture of my payments and dont want to let go. My mortgage rate is a 9.1 My payment is $ 3543.26 and only $125.00 is apply to my 460, 000 principal balance. Here it is july I"m sorry to report all my payments are current though my property is upside down despite my income is hanging by a string due to budget cuts no relief in sight. Asc has only offered short sale and months of more payment before they respond to calls for HELP

Comments

• Ky
      6th of Jul, 2009

i have alot of issues with asc/wells fargo with a loan modification that has been going on for over a year, they put mortage rate at 10.67% then through a modification drop it to 5% but want to add $21, 000.00 interest and pentalties to the end of my loan(which to me is interest on top of interest)plus a large payment. i am trying to find an attorny to file suit against them.

• Li
      22nd of Sep, 2009

WELLS FARGO basically told my friends -- tough luck -- do a short sale and good luck! They armstronged people into ARM and now don't give a crap about making them homeless. If you aren't a single parent and still have a job, regardless of your financial situation, you are screwed. The answer is a simple NO to refinancing or any modification -- they got you to pay the interest for years, but no equity and then throw you out to the street. It's the New Wells Fargo American Way! Where are all those American Lawyers who can stand up and help the real middle class that work and try to stay in the picture? Why aren't they coming to the aid of those that are being bullied out of there homes by WELLS FARGO?