ARCO / gas payment reimbursement
I went to pump gas on an Arco gas station on Avalon and 213th St, in the city of Carson, paid on the automatic payment machine outside $30 in total. Apparently only $10 went through according to the cashier but it shows $20 for change but he wouldnt give me my change or let me pump $20 of gas. He told me to leave my number and IF they went OVER when they open the machines( which is two days later), they might give me a call. In the meantime I only have $10 of gas on by truck for the week, and I'm short of $20.
More ARCO Complaints & Reviews
- Arco A.M.P.M - bad customer service 
- Tesoro Del Alma - fraudulant company 
- Arco Paypoint Gas - scammers
- ARCO Optipay - alleged decline of optipay atm card 
- Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations - arco am/pm & bp consumer relations 
- ARCO - bad customer service-refused to give service.
- ARCO - employee who is a drug dealer
- ARCO - gas station
- ARCO - employees touching our phone with mobile coupons
- ARCO - food and the