Arco / gas payment reimbursement
I went to pump gas on an Arco gas station on Avalon and 213th St, in the city of Carson, paid on the automatic payment machine outside $30 in total. Apparently only $10 went through according to the cashier but it shows $20 for change but he wouldnt give me my change or let me pump $20 of gas. He told me to leave my number and IF they went OVER when they open the machines( which is two days later), they might give me a call. In the meantime I only have $10 of gas on by truck for the week, and I'm short of $20.
More Arco Complaints & Reviews
- Arco A.M.P.M - Bad customer service 
- Tesoro Del Alma - Fraudulant Company 
- Arco Paypoint Gas - Scammers
- ARCO Optipay - Alleged decline of Optipay ATM card 
- Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations - Arco am/pm & BP consumer relations 
- Arco - no customer restrooms, customer service 
- Arco AM PM - no money back, no gasoline.
- AMPM Arco - cashier
- Arco AM PM - sexual harassment and verbal 
- Arco AM PM - employee refused to assist handicapped driver trying to drive through congested lot