Arbys / the manager there
I walked in to Arbys today on 19 mile and Schoenherr rd. and I was there with my kids to dine in and get a bite to eat. Well as soon as I got there The Manager George was yelling and harassing one of his lady employees which I thought was not right. He started to make my food after he took my order. I saw that he touched his hair and clothing then made my food with no gloves on. I was so disgusted. Then when I thought it couldnt get any worse my two daughters and I went into the lobby to eat, I started to hear that same loud mouth man scream at his employees again when he was perfectly not doing anything when they were in the back working I just dont understand the bullying going on in that store but its not right. He also started swearing about a guy named John and my kids heard it! I will never go there again and Ii would never suggest anyone else go there.
More Arbys Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey 
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant 
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning 
- Arbys - free reg rb 
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - how rude employees are.
- Arbys - sexual assault on a minor 
- Arby's Restaurant Group - screwed up my order
- Arbys - did not get what I ordered
- Arby's Restaurant Group - the outside sign at your brooklyn center mn store