Arby's Restaurant Group / cookies

1 Lake City, FL, United States Review updated:

I had ordered some fresh baked cookies in drive thru and employee told me it would take 25 minutes for fresh cookies I said ok it's fine I will wait so when I got to window the manger came to window making up excuses about now that it will be back a 45 minute wait on them so I asked her is it really because y'all don't want to cook them but she was just so rude about making them and said they had some fresh ones they had made about 12 noon and it was bout 10:30 here in Lake City Florida and honestly this not the first time this has happened to me and I always come to Arby's me and family and co-workers but I'm so tired of them treating me like this there customer service is so bad I feel like if they shouldn't come to work with that attitude

Wi
Jun 12, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      12th of Jun, 2018

do have other options

Dear Arbys:

I am a loyal and patriotic American and, as such, I am making the informed decision not to support companies that advertise on The Laura Ingraham Show. I feel that you have the right to know why you may be losing my business.

The programming on Fox News is notoriously partisan and biased and Laura Ingraham’s recent comments, equating refugee children living in tent cities with being akin to going to “summer camp, ” are particularly offensive and prejudicial. There is nothing “fair and balanced” about this rhetoric, there is nothing fun or recreational about being taken away from your parents and safety net and being interred in a detention camp. Laura Ingraham and Fox News are helping to further the political and economical divide amongst the citizens of the United States.

Until your company discontinues your relationship with Laura Ingraham and Fox News, I will not purchase your products or services.

Please consider severing your ties with Fox News and/or its individual programs and spending your advertising budget in areas that will help build a better America. It is never acceptable for a company to support the intentional distribution of misinformation and bias and the separation of children from their parents.

Sincerely,

Annie Quest
    Vermont

• 9w
      19th of Jun, 2018

@Anie Quest so with your logic do we americans start rounding up the family memebers of those in prison? really?
    why should we the tax payers pay for these people to come here illegally?

• De
      19th of Jun, 2018

@Anie Quest Get a life, and job liberal.